Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm
ZarAburame
my suggestion is every one get skype and hold a giant call XD

I'm all for the idea but let's face it, the majority of us might become anxious, if not awkward on what to talk about. razz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 pm
Im Windspirit
ZarAburame

I'm all for the idea but let's face it, the majority of us might become anxious, if not awkward on what to talk about. razz
meh Im always in skype calls and it just seems some one finds a way to keep the conversation going.  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 pm
ZarAburame
Im Windspirit
ZarAburame

meh Im always in skype calls and it just seems some one finds a way to keep the conversation going.

That'd be either me or you. (:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 am
Im Windspirit
I was thinking about doing a medical career. Neurology..But I don't know..the economy being so bad and stuff..I just don't know  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:35 pm
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit
I was thinking about doing a medical career. Neurology..But I don't know..the economy being so bad and stuff..I just don't know

I would recommend the career you'd find happier ending up with. Don't go for a job that you'd hate to wake up to every morning...regardless, the economy shouldn't be limiting your goals.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 pm

I finally updated my poll with a new question. I'd be glad to have people surveyed~

My final count on the last poll was 90. (:

Im Windspirit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:08 pm
IS everyone's art still out? I tried to make it a few times in various places but i always go distracted before finishing it.
I just realized that i have played video games for the last 5 hours straight. what a waste of a day it was. oh well. Tomorrow i must find a job. I wonder where i will apply. so windy, tell me. any big traveling plans for the summer?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 pm

The last time I checked, yes. Everyone's orders should be either done or recent posts have been made and need to be tended. I would do them myself but my new laptop runs on a different paint in which doesn't allow me to manipulate the sprites like MS paint did. I haven't checked the "Update-art" because I feel that those requests have been long forgotten or just doesn't matter anymore. Those are still optional for any other official artists.

Aha- don't feel bad. We all go through that phase...if not something distracts us for that long. On August I will visit Ohio, if not travel to Canada. My family is eager to visit as well as I am! Every summer since middle school hassn't been worthwhile. *Knocks on wood*

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Now i'm wondering why is everyone suddenly converting into cats....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:31 pm
I was a cat now i'm a Power Ranger blaugh  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm
I recently put up a request in the update forum last week. I thought no one was taking it because of how unorthodox of an order it was. I asked Wind-up, but he wasn't comfortable doing it because it was outside of his job description. I also asked Karan, but he hasn't responded at all. So if I can't get Karan to help me out would you mind doing it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm
SU Blue
I recently put up a request in the update forum last week. I thought no one was taking it because of how unorthodox of an order it was. I asked Wind-up, but he wasn't comfortable doing it because it was outside of his job description. I also asked Karan, but he hasn't responded at all. So if I can't get Karan to help me out would you mind doing it?

Im Windspirit

I would do them myself but my new laptop runs on a different paint in which doesn't allow me to manipulate the sprites like MS paint did

I would pretty much have to make a greater effort in getting on a different computer to do them, so I can't complete orders like I used to anymore.

Im Windspirit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 pm
I read that post too. sweatdrop I guess I wasn't paying attention. Sorry about that. I'll find someone else to help me. I've got all the time in the world to do so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:02 pm
Im Windspirit

i was forced to keep my avatar like this forever XD  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 pm
Im Windspirit

so we can be Exceeds from Fairy Tail xD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games