Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 pm
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr
*eyes turn red* *runs to Ryoji's really fast*

Ryoji spots Reks and tries to calm himself down but fails. his eyes turn a bright crimson and he hisses like a wild animal.
Izara panics but doesnt let the force feild down.

*Hears the growl and runs* Izara whats happening *Notices Ryojis eyes* Ryoji whats rong *Looks around and sees Reks* Damn Izara can you hold the force field?

"Reks...Compose yourself!" He yells at Reks.

*Screams at leon* Stay outa this go protect Mitsuki!!! GO NOW!!!!! *Faces Izara and tryies to calm her down so she can keep up the force field*

"No sarah(or Blair?) I can't let this happen Reks will destroy the whole school in the state he's in."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 pm
*runs and shouts* STOP IT NOW! OR I SWEAR I'LL CUT YOUR HEADS OFF! *holds scythe ready to do so*  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:34 pm
lord chazxr
*eyes stay red*

*throws ninja star X7 then breaks force field with darkness flowing out of body and teliports behind and kicks back of head*

star barrage!

Leon jumps in front of Izara "no!" He takes the star barrage to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:34 pm
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
-picks a flower and throws it up in the sky to wach the breeze pick it up and blow it away- " hmm..."

Shirotora jumps out of no where on to Yumi and hugs her. "hi yumi-chan" Shirotora says with a smile and his tail wagging.

hi, Shirotora!

with a cat smile he says "how are you"

im good what about you?

"im good too" he lets go fo Yumi. "Tora's back"  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

Ryoji spots Reks and tries to calm himself down but fails. his eyes turn a bright crimson and he hisses like a wild animal.

*Hears the growl and runs* Izara whats happening *Notices Ryojis eyes* Ryoji whats rong *Looks around and sees Reks* Damn Izara can you hold the force field?

Izara nods franticly and whispers " i think so just do something!!"

*Looks at Ryoji and cant think of anything else to do so kisses him to calm him down then looks at Reks and walks tord him* Reks its not his fault its mine i swear he had nothing to do with it please stop this before you hurt someone if you have a problem its with me not him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:36 pm
there has been a lot of killings already! *stands between the fight*  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lord chazxr
*eyes stay red*

*throws ninja star X7 then breaks force field with darkness flowing out of body and teliports behind and kicks back of head*

star barrage!

Ryoji smirks mentally thanking him for breaking the force feild then grabs his staff and knocks Reks aross the face and then in the gut. he tapps the staff on the floor and a dagger pops out of the top. he grabs it and throws it at Reks then teleeports to his back and kicks him in his shins  
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
-picks a flower and throws it up in the sky to wach the breeze pick it up and blow it away- " hmm..."

Shirotora jumps out of no where on to Yumi and hugs her. "hi yumi-chan" Shirotora says with a smile and his tail wagging.

hi, Shirotora!

with a cat smile he says "how are you"

im good what about you?

"im good too" he lets go fo Yumi. "Tora's back"

thats good  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

"Reks...Compose yourself!" He yells at Reks.

*Screams at leon* Stay outa this go protect Mitsuki!!! GO NOW!!!!! *Faces Izara and tryies to calm her down so she can keep up the force field*

"No sarah(or Blair?) I can't let this happen Reks will destroy the whole school in the state he's in."

*Sarah smacks Leon* ive got it go protect her and get Blair now!!!!  
*darkness flows all over body and trys to break force field*  

lord chazxr

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 pm
Kai and aruki lay down and look up at the sky*
Kai: u know........were really lucky....
Aruki: how so?
Kai : because we can change into foxes but also are superor form *winks*
Aruki: so were not cool......
Kai: were gaurdians we r nothing from normal
*Aruki shouts*
Aruki: that doesnt mean we cant try to be normal!!! ugh!!!!
Aruki runs back to the school*
Kai: he will learn..... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 pm
edward wakes up with all the noise of the fight and forgets about everything, fly trogh a window with his wings spread, he enters the room "what the hell is happening?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:38 pm
Misuzu0614
*runs and shouts* STOP IT NOW! OR I SWEAR I'LL CUT YOUR HEADS OFF! *holds scythe ready to do so*

RUN AND TAKE LEON GO NOW PLEASE FOR ME FOR BLAIR FOR EVERYONE GO HET HER PLEASE RUN!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:38 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr
*eyes stay red*

star barrage!

Ryoji smirks mentally thanking him for breaking the force feild then grabs his staff and knocks Reks aross the face and then in the gut. he tapps the staff on the floor and a dagger pops out of the top. he grabs it and throws it at Reks then teleeports to his back and kicks him in his shins

" Ryoji, your better then this." He gets up and forgets about the pain in his side.Leon starts shaking in wolf form and his ancestral wolf spirit is released."Reks you should Not have done that." A voice says but it isn't leon's.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 pm
*frowns* cant believe im doing this. *summons multiple wolves and commands* STOP THEM!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games