Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s decision. “We’ll pick up Fenrir’s lesson material after we eat.” He said lightly before taking a long drink of his coffee. Bruce nodded slightly at the offer. “I think I will if everyone is comfortable with it.” He said lightly. “I won’t ask any questions or anything, but it will be good to hear what I can first hand.” He added. Tony just looked to the doctor, shaking his head. “If you need to ask something, do it. They’ll need to understand that you’re asking to try and take care of Loki’s health as much as possible. You’re our doctor.” He said firmly. If Loki’s brothers had a problem with Bruce, Tony would have to have some words with them and get it sorted. He doubted they would, but still.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when tony said that they would pick up Fenrir's lessons after they had finished eating. He had forgotten they were still giving Fenrir his lessons today, it would be good to get hem out of the way early to not interfere with the rest of the day though he was sure they'd have to contend with a slightly grumpy child at doing lesson after breakfast. He started munching on the food Tony had gotten for him while he thought and Bruce nodded in agreement. He was glad Bruce was coming and that tony was quick to silence any notion of not asking questions. "You should ask questions because who knows what you'll think of that we don't." Loki agreed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:19 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked a little lost at their defense but smiled slightly and bowed his head in assent. Tony hummed at their win, seemingly lost in his coffee until Fenrir walked in. Transforming as he came around the corner, he rubbed his eyes tiredly, yawning. He was dressed, but his shaggy hair as still a relative mess. Trudging towards his seat, he climbed up it slowly. “JARVIS wouldn’t let me sleep.” He complained, already starting to pout. All the activity didn’t seem to intrigue him in the least at the moment, just in a sour mood for being up already.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 am
MDaylus

Loki reutned Bruce's smile when the man conceeded. He attention was soon pulled to his son as the boy entered the room. He could already see that the day was going to be interesting with how Fenrir's mood was. "I know, I'm sorry my son but you needed to be up early for breakfast and so we can get your lessons out of the way before your grandmother and siblings show up. But perhaps you can convince your grandmother to nap with you before the party." Loki apologized. He knew his idea about the nap would mostly likely be shot down but he would speak to his mother about getting Fenrir to nap at some point so the boy didn't crash and then stay up all night once he had woken. He tried to smooth out some of his sons hair before gathering him some food.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir just grumbled as Loki tried to smooth his hair out, not seeming too thrilled with the idea of a nap, even the promise of his siblings and grandmother not perking him up too much. Tony watched for a moment before he leaned around behind Loki and scratched Fenrir’s back. “Don’t complain to your mother. We’ll let you have an extra scoop of ice cream at the party.” He promised. That seemed to get a slightly better response from Fenrir, but he still looked moody. “Why do I even have to do my lessons today?” he complained. Tony rolled his eyes and moved back to his own food. “It won’t be much Fenrir, probably not even more than a half-hour. You’ll survive it I promise.” The genius sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:18 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Fenrir didn't seem to perk up or protest with words about the nap. Generally when the pup was this moody it meant a battle on the things he didn't want to do. Tony's offer of extra ice cream at the party had the god rolling his eyes but he didn't protest it. "Lessons are needed to keep up your skills even small ones. If you learn to do it now you'll have the habit for weapons training." Loki stated when tony told the boy that the lesson wouldn't be long.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir paused as he reached for the food on his plate, looking up to Loki with some confusion. “Weapons training?” he asked slowly. He hadn’t been allowed to train with weapons at all so far. Usually he got shooed out of the gym and training room pretty quickly after entering. “Am I going to be allowed to learn how to fight?” he asked then, his attention suddenly laser focused on the topic, not seeming to care about anything else. Tony just chuckled at the boy’s sudden interest, munching on a piece of toast as he dropped an arm along the back of Loki’s chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:09 pm
MDaylus

A hum of an affirmative answered the question about the weapons training. He had known his son would laser focus on that aspect and Loki was going to use it to his advantage. "Yes, soon I think. I have to arrange some things with others to train you since I cannot train you myself at the moment but as long as you keep up your normal studies you are old enough to start learning." Loki explained ignoring Tony's chuckling. He didn't feel the need to explain that there would be rules to his son they would get to those when the training started right now he wanted the boy to understand that all forms of education tied to each other.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir brightened up at the confirmation that he’d be allowed to learn how to fight. Even the idea of continuing his other studies didn’t seem to bother him. He had been convinced that Loki would never allow him to learn how to fight and just try to keep him safe forever. “I will.” He promised, leaning a little closer to Loki. “What do I get to learn? Knives like you?” he pressed, interested in this new promise from Loki. “Or can I shoot things like Tony?”  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as his son brightened having gotten what he wanted. "You'll get to learn more than just knives, it is best to learn to utilize all weapons. Though I am sure you will pick a weapon to specialize in as both your uncle and I have. As for using Tony's weapons we will have to see, I am not sure entirely how they work." Loki stated. He wasn't sure that Tony wanted to have anyone learn to use his suit but that would be something for the man to decide.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at the idea of Fenrir learning to shoot his gauntlets, but he didn’t voice that directly. “I’m sure you’ll learn how to shoot plenty of things. We have some of the best marksmen ever living with us.” He said instead, nodding towards Fenrir’s food. “but you better eat so you can keep your strength up. Won’t be learning much of anything if you’re hungry will you?’ he asked lightly. Fenrir squinted at Tony slightly, picking up that Tony wasn’t saying something, but unsure what it was. Still he turned to his breakfast finally and started to eat. ‘it’s like a hostage negotiation with him sometimes.’ Tony complained over the bond. ‘Why do you have to make such smart kids?’  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:16 am
MDaylus

Loki gave tony a knowing little smile at his frown but said nothing not wanting to discourage Fenri when they were finally getting him into an acceptable mood. Tony seemed to play off the question well by letting Fenrir know that he would learn some form of marksmanship. As Fenrir turned to eat his breakfast instead of asking more questions Loki breathed. 'Just you wait till our children can talk. They'll be adding your intelligence to mine. It'll be a lot worse then and they won't have even hit teenage years.' Loki teased.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could only roll his eyes at Loki’s teasing, letting out a small huff. ‘Don’t remind me…it’s going to be a struggle for a while.’ He responded. If his younger years were any indicator, the twins would be more than a handful. There was a faint twinge of sadness to that thought for him though. If only the real Jarvis could be around to see his kids. He would’ve liked the man to know he had children, to see them. Shaking his head to clear it of those thoughts, he looked to Loki with a small smile. “If we’re not too tired this evening, I’ll try to install that bassinet beside the bed.” He offered. “I’m sure you’ll get a few things that you’ll want to put in it today.”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:33 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's eye roll towards and words towards him about what their children would be. The twinge of sadness had the god looking mildly concerned and confused but instead of asking at the moment he merely sent comfort across the bond. Loki perked up however at the mention of tony putting the bassinet together that night if they weren't too tired. "That would be lovely but we will have to see at the end of the day.if not there is always tomorrow." Loki stated he was a bit concerned by what things he would get that day. Natasha's party had seemed to have a great many things but he knew everyone had been today that he would be having twins. He half expected to be more than overwhelmed by the presents.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s interest in the bassinet. “If not tonight, tomorrow, I promise.” He said lightly. Honestly, he wanted to get it put together to double check that it fit and that Loki liked it in case he needed to redesign it. He was pretty sure he wouldn’t, but it was still better safe than sorry. Natasha arched a brow, leaning towards them slightly. “You designed a bassinet Tony?” she asked, the genius glancing towards her and nodding as if it was the simplest thing. Natasha blinked and looked to Loki then as if to double check that he was telling the truth.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games