Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:58 pm
Explains why we haven't seen you on for a few days sad I hate those guys sometime. Takes forever to get someone who isn't trying to sell something to you =/ People do the same thing with cars  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Yah, I really didn't need the extra stress. I've had plenty this last couple of weeks with the whole mantis issues... and what sucks is I'm still completely with out mantis. I think I'm pretty much ready to give up.  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:11 pm
Krissim Klaw
Yah, I really didn't need the extra stress. I've had plenty this last couple of weeks with the whole mantis issues... and what sucks is I'm still completely with out mantis. I think I'm pretty much ready to give up.

*snuggle hugs* Don't give up sad You've still got us  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:50 pm
D: dont give up kriss! did you consider a snake,by the way? surprised maybe a chamelion. That cage you've got is perfect for one. :3

Oh god. Sheol and I watched Jackass 2. Oh god. D:  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:59 pm
GODDAMN IT! I CAN'T FIND ANY GODDAMN YYH YAOI PICTURES WITH KUWABARA AND YUSUKE IN THEM!

*raves, foams at the mouth* x_x

I think....my yaoi addiction is getting the better of me....

*huddles in a corner, rocking back and forth*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Krissim Klaw
Long quote explaining that Best Buy staff have no idea what they're doing

This sounds so common to me. If you ever want to have some fun, go into a store and ask if they have a computer with a merom processor (Core 2 Duo in laptop, core codename), it really shows how little they know. If you're going to try to get help, I'd recommend going straight to the manufacturer's helpline.  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:18 pm
I feel like I should share the going-ons of my life with the rest of the Guild. Nobody really reads my Sallie's posts much, since Manda's usually a fairly optimistic happy kitty NOTHING could possibly go wrong in her life...but a small handful of you have expressed interest in what's going on, so I might as well get this all typed out at once. There are 2 versions of the story: the abridged and the extended version.

Abridged: S-T-R-E-S-S

Extended: Ok. Many of you already know that I moved down to Florida to escape a relationship that I felt was going bad. But I still loved him....When I got down here I did my best to put him out of my mind, but my love for him never really changed. We've been together for 4 years (with two 3 month splits in there), and it's just not so easy to say goodbye. Really all I needed was some space to myself (and he needed the space too) to figure out just what we needed out of life. As soon as I was gone, we both came to some realizations. We're just not happy without eachother. While we were living together, we felt cramped in a tiny 2-room efficiency, and we lost track of what was really important in our lives and in our relationship with eachother. So I left Vermont entirely, leaving behind not only him but all of my family and all of my friends and EVERYTHING I have ever known, to go live in a completely new and foreign (literally) environment.

I moved to Miami FL to live with my gay uncle and his Peruvian boyfriend. For the first couple of months I thought I could do this. I thought I could actually put my boyfriend behind me in my past and move on, regardless of how empty I felt about it. I coped for a while, but after a few months we started corresponding again. If I had ever once wanted to put him behind me that was the last thing I should have done, but I don't regret it. We talked (a lot) and hatched some things out and we both have come to the realization that after 4 and a half years of knowing (and loving eachother) we still do love eachother and nothing really was going to change that. That made my being down here that much more difficult, and he arranged for a trip to come visit me for 3 weeks for the Holidays. His trip corresponded with a trip my mother was making to see me with my brother.

My uncle has been an amazing mentor for me in all of this. He's been supportive all while offering the outside opinion that is sometimes oh-so-important. He told me that if there was truly something about my boyfriend that I didn't like or couldn't live with, that would come out during the visit, and after the 6 month absence I had from him, it would be as obvious to me as a drag queen at a Catholic mass. Well, my boyfriend came down, and for 3 weeks I felt like the happiest girl on the planet. When it came time for him to leave I was a mess. I was so miserable about it, and the hardest thing I had to deal with in 6 months was to stand on one side of the Security Checkpoint at the airport and watch him walk away and out of sight to board his plane.

But there is more that I'm dealing with, not just my own relationship. See, while my uncle has been so supportive of me while I feel out my own relationship, he's lost his. After 5 years with his boyfriend, someone has stepped in to rip them apart forever. The United States Government. His boyfriend tried so hard to go through the system the legal way...hell legally he's even MARRIED. But the woman he married screwed us all over royally by skipping out of all the required meetings, and eventually the USA told him that he had to go back to Peru. Permanently. And he decided that if he couldn't stay in the USA legally he wasn't going to stay at all, so he went home to Peru. And my uncle is having to deal with that. And it's killing him I can tell. This is the time that my uncle needs me the most....

...and here I am talking about going back to Vermont. Everything in my life that has ever been important to me is up North. My family, my friends, my boyfriend, everything I have known and built over 7 years that I just abandoned because I was afraid of a ripple in a relationship that I just can't live without. I feel rotten leaving Miami after only 7 months of being here. My coworkers think I'm just giving up, but they don't understand that I'm not really giving up, I'm picking up where I never should have left off. My uncle supports me, even though I feel guilty as hell for leaving him COMPLETELY alone after the worst sort of split imagineable.

So now I have to go through the stresses of leaving a fairly good job, a fairly comfortable home and lifestyle to go back to something that never should have been left in the first place. I have to pack, quit my job, arrange shipping for my belongings (and for myself) and work out going Home.

But there's ONE last catch in the Drama that has ensnared my life. My friends HATE my boyfriend. My family doesn't really approve of him either. And it's not because he's a bad guy either....EVERYONE I talk to about it says the same thing: "He's a nice guy, we just don't think he's right for you..." And I understand that I don't need anyone's approval but my own, but their acceptance sure would make life easier....

So THAT'S what's been going on in the last few weeks of Manda's life. I applaud those who ACTUALLY read through all that..... sweatdrop

By the way: Angelic Muse, your pic is done (and has been for a while) and I just can't seem to get ahold of you. Here it is: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/327368/  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:55 pm
No applause neccissary Manda. All I can say is follow your heart. I know it's hard to leave your uncle at this point in his life, but I know he wants what's best for you and knowing that you're happy will make him happy. As for your friends and family, set them down and lay it all out for them. You love someone, who loves you and being with him makes you happy. You're a big girl, very capable of choosing who you'd want to be with, and tough cookies if they don't like it. Especially if it's for something as stupid as thinking he's not right for you...that is entirely your decision.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:11 pm
Well... this is fun. I found last night that my MP3 player's HDD is failing. What makes it even more fun? I can't recover some of the data, but it looks like I got off what I didn't have backed up. Close.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:39 pm
shoki_de_nai
No applause neccissary Manda. All I can say is follow your heart. I know it's hard to leave your uncle at this point in his life, but I know he wants what's best for you and knowing that you're happy will make him happy. As for your friends and family, set them down and lay it all out for them. You love someone, who loves you and being with him makes you happy. You're a big girl, very capable of choosing who you'd want to be with, and tough cookies if they don't like it. Especially if it's for something as stupid as thinking he's not right for you...that is entirely your decision.
I know that, but don't you ever find yourself in the situation where you just wish people would see things your way instead of telling you their own opinions?

I found out recently that my uncle's planning a trip in Vermont to visit another uncle of mine who's dying of lung cancer (as if I didn't have enough to deal with). We don't think he's going to make it through the rest of the year, so the whole family is flocking back to Vermont to see him. My uncle's planning this trip in Feb, so when he goes, I go. sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:35 am
~Sits down and swings her bat back and forth~

Sheol is in defense-mode, and ready to take out perverts...

EDIT::

NG bit and scratched the s**t out of me when we were roughhousing earlier. She was nice and peroxided my arms for me, since I needed it. Most of the wounds are mildly infected and they go from my knuckles up to my neck.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:37 am
Soo...went downstairs,undressed infront of a washer,grabbed a blanket to put it on when I'm done.Cat scrambled past me,I turn to see a guy with his hands full of d**k at my livingroom window. neutral  

UglyCoyoteNG

Dizy_lizy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:41 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Soo...went downstairs,undressed infront of a washer,grabbed a blanket to put it on when I'm done.Cat scrambled past me,I turn to see a guy with his hands full of d**k at my livingroom window. neutral

O.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:57 am
UglyCoyoteNG

Are tazers legal in your state?  

Crenn

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:59 am
Well, I head out this morning to go get my haircut, taking a short detour to get some coffee on the way. I notice one of the major roads near my house is kinda backed up, no biggie, that happens quite often.

I head home, to find out that half a block of that street is wrapped in yellow Crime Scene tape. That section of the street is about 3 blocks from my house...
Turns out, shortly before I left to head out for the day, someone was shot or stabbed (they haven't released which yet) right next to a bank, supposedly at the Parole Office.
So yeah, I'm a little wierded out right now.

And NG....wow. eek I would have called the cops. gonk

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games