Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:11 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Krell Vaco
"... Life is a smiple coldness that makes you feel alive. without it you couldn't tell life from a dream."
But life is usually warm and death cold.[/quote"heh and who are you to judge what it is to have life?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:12 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
*cough, cough*

<.<

>.>

Err...

Just trying to play an innocent game of catch...

*Whistles innocently*

Threw pretty hard for catch. ninja

Eddily

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:13 pm

Krell Vaco
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Krell Vaco
"... Life is a smiple coldness that makes you feel alive. without it you couldn't tell life from a dream."
But life is usually warm and death cold.[/quote"heh and who are you to judge what it is to have life?"

One who is living I suppose. I assume Krim is alive
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:16 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw

Resident Evil Bug, have all the other bug running around, as Zombie Mantis around moving around saying "bug brains" XP
I would infect my insect kin and take over the world. twisted

Masquitos carrings the T virus.

they ever do that? be intresting game or movie plot. "Stars speacal unit finnaly isolated the zombie infestation and virus, and as they were shiping the infected off to be delt with, a masquito lands on one vicum, and then carries the T virus off to another city, and starts a new Zombie infestation"
Not sure but I know there are a number of mosquito killing movies out their.

hmm. I haven't seen any RE Movies, well did see alot of the first. Liked that lazer room, but was about it, just cause I like gore ^^;

wanted to see the nemi movie, just cause I loved watching my friend freak when Nemi showed up in RE3, and have a hell of a time tring to fight him. hehe.
I haven't seen any of the movies either. Haven't really played the games either. Just played the first one a bit when on of my friends lent it to me.

Ootheca

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:17 pm

*sneaks in quietly and hops in his hammock, then curls up and peeks out from under his blanket, half listening to the others, half staring up at the stars*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:17 pm

Rinchans-flower
Krell Vaco
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Krell Vaco

One who is living I suppose. I assume Krim is alive
"maybe but the cold feeling is pain and lose, can you really live a life without that?

Krellxxt

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:19 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
I haven't seen any of the movies either. Haven't really played the games either. Just played the first one a bit when on of my friends lent it to me.

The movies were pretty good, I liked the second movie better then the first. I've played RE4, which was really awesome, but I went back to play RE1 and I realized how insane some of the puzzles are sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:19 pm

Lloxie
*sneaks in quietly and hops in his hammock, then curls up and peeks out from under his blanket, half listening to the others, half staring up at the stars*
smile

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:21 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw

Resident Evil Bug, have all the other bug running around, as Zombie Mantis around moving around saying "bug brains" XP
I would infect my insect kin and take over the world. twisted

they ever do that? be intresting game or movie plot. "Stars speacal unit finnaly isolated the zombie infestation and virus, and as they were shiping the infected off to be delt with, a masquito lands on one vicum, and then carries the T virus off to another city, and starts a new Zombie infestation"

hmm. I haven't seen any RE Movies, well did see alot of the first. Liked that lazer room, but was about it, just cause I like gore ^^;

wanted to see the nemi movie, just cause I loved watching my friend freak when Nemi showed up in RE3, and have a hell of a time tring to fight him. hehe.

I played some of 1 and 3, but out of bordum, at my friend's house. I don't care for shooter games. And that's about all that is. I like games like Metroid and Zelda, where you have to use some skill to get past areas, have to thinka bout some things as you do them, to get the puzzles right, have to search through the game to find some items you need.

also like some race games, mostly the ones that are really distructive, and MArio cart ^^ oh Pin ball is good too. I want mario pin ball.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:22 pm

Lloxie

hi lox

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:23 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw

I played some of 1 and 3, but out of bordum, at my friend's house. I don't care for shooter games. And that's about all that is. I like games like Metroid and Zelda, where you have to use some skill to get past areas, have to thinka bout some things as you do them, to get the puzzles right, have to search through the game to find some items you need.

also like some race games, mostly the ones that are really distructive, and MArio cart ^^ oh Pin ball is good too. I want mario pin ball.

I have Mario Pinball. It's sooo much fun ^^

Eddily
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
*cough, cough*

<.<

>.>

Err...

Just trying to play an innocent game of catch...

*Whistles innocently*

Threw pretty hard for catch. ninja
Well I was aiming at your pants... I mean I thought it was a soft toss. *cough, cough*

Ootheca

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

hi lox

Hey Sura. <^^>
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:24 pm

Eddily
Lloxie
smile

<^.^>

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:24 pm

Audi Kitty
I have Mario Pinball. It's sooo much fun ^^

I layed a demo at K mart, and had no idea what I was doing, but I was "My all, this game is awesome" I love pin ball, wish I could demo Metroid pinball, htat looks intresting too.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games