Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:44 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Eddily
Lloxie

*smirks and sneaks up behind the sezzy kitty while he's distracted by Krissim* << >>

*feels a foxie presence behind him*
*walks toward edd* Don't worry I'll be gentel. XD

razz Do with me as you must!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:46 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw

I played some of 1 and 3, but out of bordum, at my friend's house. I don't care for shooter games. And that's about all that is. I like games like Metroid and Zelda, where you have to use some skill to get past areas, have to thinka bout some things as you do them, to get the puzzles right, have to search through the game to find some items you need.

also like some race games, mostly the ones that are really distructive, and MArio cart ^^ oh Pin ball is good too. I want mario pin ball.
Same here. O.o and I just got the mario cart for DS. I loved the one for N64. I used to make my dad play against me with it. XD

64 is the only other I've playd, and I loved it. but DS is alot better. ^^ I made my own emblem, and I lvoe it. When I move to my mate's place in Mass, hioefull they will have the wifi connection, so I can play online. Af and I can't wait, you could join in too ^_^
Of course, and I will soo pwn you both with my mad racing skills. XD

yeah right, you both will be boned. (joke, cause the guy I like using is, Dry bones) XP
XD I haven't had time to play with it yet. Better get some practice in. <.<

Ootheca

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:47 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Eddily
Lloxie

*smirks and sneaks up behind the sezzy kitty while he's distracted by Krissim* << >>

>> << *pounces Ed and pins him on the ground* Got 'em! Gimme some help tyin' him down or sommat, Krissim! X3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:49 pm

Eddily
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Eddily
Lloxie

Yay *jumps up for joy and the empact of landing again causes all her limbs to fall off and she ends up in a pile*

Damn you zombie parts XD...

Ootheca

Skuger Moonclaw

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw

I played some of 1 and 3, but out of bordum, at my friend's house. I don't care for shooter games. And that's about all that is. I like games like Metroid and Zelda, where you have to use some skill to get past areas, have to thinka bout some things as you do them, to get the puzzles right, have to search through the game to find some items you need.

also like some race games, mostly the ones that are really distructive, and MArio cart ^^ oh Pin ball is good too. I want mario pin ball.
Same here. O.o and I just got the mario cart for DS. I loved the one for N64. I used to make my dad play against me with it. XD

64 is the only other I've playd, and I loved it. but DS is alot better. ^^ I made my own emblem, and I lvoe it. When I move to my mate's place in Mass, hioefull they will have the wifi connection, so I can play online. Af and I can't wait, you could join in too ^_^
Of course, and I will soo pwn you both with my mad racing skills. XD

yeah right, you both will be boned. (joke, cause the guy I like using is, Dry bones) XP
XD I haven't had time to play with it yet. Better get some practice in. <.<

hehe I've been playing alot o fit. Af has a good few weeks on me, but I have that natural gamer ability. I'm like the chosen one. after a couple times, I can play a game like I've had weeks of preactic ^^

Lloxie
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Eddily
Lloxie

>> << *pounces Ed and pins him on the ground* Got 'em! Gimme some help tyin' him down or sommat, Krissim! X3

ACK! Alrighty....YOU do with me as you must. xd xp

Eddily

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:50 pm

"I am the warrior."

Krell stands and walks to the went he came in and is gone into the night.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:50 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Eddily
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Eddily
Lloxie

Yay *jumps up for joy and the empact of landing again causes all her limbs to fall off and she ends up in a pile*

Damn you zombie parts XD...

xd

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:51 pm

*poke lloxie* ninja
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:52 pm

Eddily
Lloxie
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Eddily
Lloxie

ACK! Alrighty....YOU do with me as you must. xd xp

X3 *giggles and grisn mischeviously* Rawr. >3

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:53 pm

Lloxie

X3 *giggles and grisn mischeviously* Rawr. >3

surprised
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:53 pm

Vashyyk
*poke lloxie* ninja

<< >> Someone pokeded me...

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:54 pm

*snuggles Eddily and nibbles his neck playfully* ninja
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:55 pm

Lloxie
*snuggles Eddily and nibbles his neck playfully* ninja

Meep. *lays there unable to do anything*

Eddily

Ootheca

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:55 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

hehe I've been playing alot o fit. Af has a good few weeks on me, but I have that natural gamer ability. I'm like the chosen one. after a couple times, I can play a game like I've had weeks of preactic ^^
The chosen one *bows* Oh great one, free us from the Matrix. XD
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games