Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:02 pm
GRAAAAAA!!!!!!
THE ONLY WAY TO STAND A CHANCE AT WINNING THE LOTTERY IS TO PAY ACTUAL MONEY OR BANKRUPT YOURSELF WITH TICKETS!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:09 pm
The Jamacians are trying to destroy us all. With... The atomic bong!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:22 pm
Des Voh
ElladanKenet
Okay Des, here's your answer.

On my Game window, it rates Spore as with a minimum rating of 3 and a reccomended rating of 4.

My laptop is a 5.
Sony VIAO?

Sony VAIO  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:23 pm
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet

On my Game window, it rates Spore as with a minimum rating of 3 and a reccomended rating of 4.

My laptop is a 5.
Sony VIAO?

Sony VAIO
I always preferred Toshiba, Sony are too expensive, and usually over-priced to begin with.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:26 pm
Des Voh
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet

My laptop is a 5.
Sony VIAO?

Sony VAIO
I always preferred Toshiba, Sony are too expensive, and usually over-priced to begin with.
They didn't have any good Toshibas or Dell, and after my last laptop, I refused to buy HP

And I don't like Apple.

So the only other option for me was Sony. $1400 for the laptop, two year warranty, and Spore.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:27 pm
That seems to me the point Cale, with both store and lotto.

And even the lotto only rewards 2mill.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:28 pm
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet

My laptop is a 5.
Sony VIAO?

Sony VAIO
They didn't have any good Toshibas or Dell, and after my last laptop, I refused to buy HP

And I don't like Apple.

So the only other option for me was Sony. $1400 for the laptop, two year warranty, and Spore.
Please tell me you didn't go to Best Buy....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:31 pm
Sony's don't break. like ever. That's something I've noticed. Toshibas, Acers, and stuff like that is for poor people and last about a year before catching fire, then you move up to HP, and then you have the awesome alienware/sonys, which are like HPs that aren't tempramental.

But to each their own.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

tigris the infamous

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:31 pm
Cale Darksun
GRAAAAAA!!!!!!
THE ONLY WAY TO STAND A CHANCE AT WINNING THE LOTTERY IS TO PAY ACTUAL MONEY OR BANKRUPT YOURSELF WITH TICKETS!!!

yeah i got 4 of the numbers right on the last lotto, but still didn't get a dime, and i don't know who could buy from the DC store, unless they sold like 5 or more cash items, or were a sorcerer for real... yeah right, its not even worth it, i think ill stick with the usual shops  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:35 pm
Des Voh
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet

My laptop is a 5.
Sony VIAO?

Sony VAIO

And I don't like Apple.

I'm in college, and I have no mailbox to get stuff ship to, so don't rail at me for not ordering from the manufacturer. Lack of options, man  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:43 pm
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet

Sony VAIO

And I don't like Apple.

I'm in college, and I have no mailbox to get stuff ship to, so don't rail at me for not ordering from the manufacturer. Lack of options, man
Dorms dont offer mail or accept deliveries?

Well, be assured, whatever you bought, could have been gotten at least $500 cheaper probably.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:47 pm
Des Voh
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet
Des Voh
ElladanKenet

Sony VAIO

And I don't like Apple.

Dorms dont offer mail or accept deliveries?

Well, be assured, whatever you bought, could have been gotten at least $500 cheaper probably.

They do, but I don't trust it. Mail is left at your door, which is practically begging to be stolen

And my reasoning behind the extra $500 is that if my POS laptop hadn't broke in the first place (yet again. It was a lemon) then I wouldn't have bought a new laptop anyway  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:52 pm
Well, I got lucky, my computer hit the shitter and I got a new one a month before my 3yr warranty went out. For free.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 pm
Greetings, apes.  

Rodyn

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:55 pm
Better an ape than a monkey.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games