Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:40 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr
*eyes turn red* *runs to Ryoji's really fast*

Ryoji spots Reks and tries to calm himself down but fails. his eyes turn a bright crimson and he hisses like a wild animal.
Izara panics but doesnt let the force feild down.

*Hears the growl and runs* Izara whats happening *Notices Ryojis eyes* Ryoji whats rong *Looks around and sees Reks* Damn Izara can you hold the force field?

Izara nods franticly and whispers " i think so just do something!!"

*Looks at Ryoji and cant think of anything else to do so kisses him to calm him down then looks at Reks and walks tord him* Reks its not his fault its mine i swear he had nothing to do with it please stop this before you hurt someone if you have a problem its with me not him
Ryoji looks to Sarah but then stalks toward Reks he teleports to his back and kicks him in the head "payback" he mutters
Izara snarls and snaps her fingers once again. this time trapping both the boys in force feilds and trying with all her strenght not to let them break
Ryoji snarls and struggles  
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr
*eyes stay red*

*throws ninja star X7 then breaks force field with darkness flowing out of body and teliports behind and kicks back of head*

star barrage!

Ryoji smirks mentally thanking him for breaking the force feild then grabs his staff and knocks Reks aross the face and then in the gut. he tapps the staff on the floor and a dagger pops out of the top. he grabs it and throws it at Reks then teleeports to his back and kicks him in his shins

" Ryoji, your better then this." He gets up and forgets about the pain in his side.Leon starts shaking in wolf form and his ancestral wolf spirit is released."Reks you should Not have done that." A voice says but it isn't leon's.

*SCREAMS* LEON YOUR FEMALE IS AT RISK GET HER OUT OF HEAR BEFOR SHE ENDS UP DEAD!!!!!!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW

hi, Shirotora!

with a cat smile he says "how are you"

im good what about you?

"im good too" he lets go fo Yumi. "Tora's back"

thats good

Shirotora looks down. his ears and tail go down to. "but she is hurt and wont tell anybody how badly she is"  
Leon's eyes glow Red and a red aura glows around him. He pounces reks and bites a chunk of his arm. " Ancestral Power!" The red Aura around Leon then turns into swords and they all shoot at Reks.  

MickeyTenshi

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:41 pm
"resangun!" *blue orb is in hand and does a major blow to leon*  
*summons another wolf and commands* go get blair!  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr
*eyes turn red* *runs to Ryoji's really fast*

Ryoji spots Reks and tries to calm himself down but fails. his eyes turn a bright crimson and he hisses like a wild animal.
Izara panics but doesnt let the force feild down.

*Hears the growl and runs* Izara whats happening *Notices Ryojis eyes* Ryoji whats rong *Looks around and sees Reks* Damn Izara can you hold the force field?

*Looks at Ryoji and cant think of anything else to do so kisses him to calm him down then looks at Reks and walks tord him* Reks its not his fault its mine i swear he had nothing to do with it please stop this before you hurt someone if you have a problem its with me not him
Ryoji looks to Sarah but then stalks toward Reks he teleports to his back and kicks him in the head "payback" he mutters
Izara snarls and snaps her fingers once again. this time trapping both the boys in force feilds and trying with all her strenght not to let them break

*Smiles* KEEP it up Izara let Ryoji out i need to talk to him JUST Ryoji if you can...please Izara  
*after the fight actually started edward rush in and knocks both ryoji and racks with a single T punch*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:42 pm
*darkness takes sword and makes them fade away*  
Aruki jumps to the tree he always goes to*
Thinks** ** I dont CARE if were r gaurdians!!! -sighs- but...... ive never seen my superior form**  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

RaWr-i-lovely

*Blair sees the wolf and comes running after it*  
lord chazxr
"resangun!" *blue orb is in hand and does a major blow to leon*
The swords still shoot at Reks even though Leon is blown back. The sword pierces his lower torso and does a major blow.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm
*sees leon get injured* you are so dead reks! *wolf spirit comes out and transforms into a wolf w/ 8 tails* I'LL KILL YOU REKS!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles* KEEP it up Izara let Ryoji out i need to talk to him JUST Ryoji if you can...please Izara
Izara looks worried but lets Ryoji out. she then focuses all her strenght on Reks.
Ryoji's eyes are still crimson and he is doing all he can to break the force feild  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:45 pm
notingles
*after the fight actually started edward rush in and knocks both ryoji and racks with a single T punch*

*Blair screams at edwrd* You cant hit a student!!!!! Izara can you hold them? Here *Puts her hands on Izaras and gives her all the strength she can muster so Izara can hold them then whispers in her ear* listen to Sarah  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games