Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:08 am
I hate the wind we're getting on Vancouver Island, because its around 50-90KPH's each time. Get's to be a pain in the a**; is all I can say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:15 am
.Eco.Hart.
I hate the wind we're getting on Vancouver Island, because its around 50-90KPH's each time. Get's to be a pain in the a**; is all I can say.

I sometimes have fun walking through wind like that, as long as it's not the cold wind that'll burn your skin. xp

[ Grynn Wolf ]

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:37 am
bootsy girl

O.O

indeed.

Crenn

Are tazers legal in your state?
Not sure. Sheol has a bat,moms got a gun...what have I got?nothing.

[ Grynn Wolf ]
Well, I head out this morning to go get my haircut, taking a short detour to get some coffee on the way. I notice one of the major roads near my house is kinda backed up, no biggie, that happens quite often.

I head home, to find out that half a block of that street is wrapped in yellow Crime Scene tape. That section of the street is about 3 blocks from my house...
Turns out, shortly before I left to head out for the day, someone was shot or stabbed (they haven't released which yet) right next to a bank, supposedly at the Parole Office.
So yeah, I'm a little wierded out right now.

And NG....wow. eek I would have called the cops. gonk
ewww..wow. o.o hope they got the jerk.

yes,we did.not much they could do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:07 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Soo...went downstairs,undressed infront of a washer,grabbed a blanket to put it on when I'm done.Cat scrambled past me,I turn to see a guy with his hands full of d**k at my livingroom window. neutral
O.O that would have beyond freaked me out. Probably would have screamed bloody murder.  

Krissim Klaw

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:20 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

I hope you're gonna be watching your back real close for a while...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:24 pm
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
Soo...went downstairs,undressed infront of a washer,grabbed a blanket to put it on when I'm done.Cat scrambled past me,I turn to see a guy with his hands full of d**k at my livingroom window. neutral
O.O that would have beyond freaked me out. Probably would have screamed bloody murder.

I would have taken pictures. Not because I'm weird like that, but because I could turn them into the police and get the b*****d arrested. The only d**k I want to see is what I seek out. xp

Anyway, I'd recommend that, if you can, let other people in your neighborhood or around you to know about this if they don't already so they can keep an eye out for this guy. That's the most people usually can do, unless you got enough money to set up cameras all over your neighborhood. sweatdrop  

Garek Maxwell

DemFox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:26 pm
*walks in and looks around* hello?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:39 pm
DemFox
This isn't a chat thread, it's a thread for discussing problems. The chat threads are in the chatterbox subforum :3  

Leyla Giselle

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:46 pm
DemFox

Welcome back DemFox

Garek Maxwell
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG

I would have taken pictures. Not because I'm weird like that, but because I could turn them into the police and get the b*****d arrested. The only d**k I want to see is what I seek out. xp

Anyway, I'd recommend that, if you can, let other people in your neighborhood or around you to know about this if they don't already so they can keep an eye out for this guy. That's the most people usually can do, unless you got enough money to set up cameras all over your neighborhood. sweatdrop

Not sure about USA, but in Australia, if you take pictures with digital cameras, they can't accept it (this is no joke). If you have an analog camera, use that, if not, use a disaposable one.... just not recommending using a digital camera.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:17 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

this is where you need a rottie. Where I work, we get a lot of weirdos around, so I always like having the bloodhound out in the house, because if someone is coming up the walk, he hits the storm door, barking his head off  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:52 pm
Fog is depressed again. And he's not taking his depression meds any more either.

Using drugs won't heal this. Sure, they'll make me feel better, but it's a false happiness. I feel like nothing I do is good enough for anyone. Everyone says "You can do better, you can do faster, you can do this, you can do that." I DON'T ******** WANT TO. And at the same time, I DO want to. I'm happy where I'm at, but at the same time, life is so boring. It's repetitive and stupid. And yet, when I think about doing things I'd never do, just to spice things up, I find myself slipping further away, back into that same boring lifestyle.

I'm worthless. ********, this s**t makes me want to go drink a bottle of bleach. =_=

Oh, and buying an Evanescence cd today was a huge ******** mistake. I thought it would make me happier, but it now makes me want to go drown myself in my ******** bathtub.

*angst*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:22 pm
Merh, work was chaos today. Apperantly, we were like...too busy or something so we needed everyone available taking calls. Meaning, no help line, which is what we call when we need to talk to a senior rep because we dunno what to do. So instead, head supervisors walked around and we had to flag them down when we had a problem. @__@ Crazy.

Also, maybe everyone needs to come visit you NG, form a furry barrier around your house. Isn't there anything in the house you could arm yourself with? I think Crenn was on the right track with the camera thing too.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:24 pm
FogSage
Fog is depressed again. And he's not taking his depression meds any more either.

Using drugs won't heal this. Sure, they'll make me feel better, but it's a false happiness. I feel like nothing I do is good enough for anyone. Everyone says "You can do better, you can do faster, you can do this, you can do that." I DON'T ******** WANT TO. And at the same time, I DO want to. I'm happy where I'm at, but at the same time, life is so boring. It's repetitive and stupid. And yet, when I think about doing things I'd never do, just to spice things up, I find myself slipping further away, back into that same boring lifestyle.

I'm worthless. ********, this s**t makes me want to go drink a bottle of bleach. =_=

Oh, and buying an Evanescence cd today was a huge ******** mistake. I thought it would make me happier, but it now makes me want to go drown myself in my ******** bathtub.

*angst*

Meds ain't supposed to make you happy, they're supposed to make you stable..er. So, keep taking them and find something to do that makes you happy, even something simple like a hobby.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:38 pm
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
And I would have, but I really wasn't sure if that would accomplish anything.

[ Grynn Wolf ]
UglyCoyoteNG

I hope you're gonna be watching your back real close for a while...
Mr.s "I'm a cop,but all im going to do is write a report." told me to watch my back.Esspecialy because he came back this second time, so he obviously knows where I am. I'm worried- what if he tries to get in this time,now that the drapes are up?

Garek Maxwell
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG

Yes i'm tottaly going to take pictuers. neutral

In any case, I'd love somthing, but all my knives are for display. I need a crossbow, thats what I like.

Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG

this is where you need a rottie. Where I work, we get a lot of weirdos around, so I always like having the bloodhound out in the house, because if someone is coming up the walk, he hits the storm door, barking his head off
If we don't move by late Feb. i'm moving in with gramma. Plain and simple.

shoki_de_nai
Merh, work was chaos today. Apperantly, we were like...too busy or something so we needed everyone available taking calls. Meaning, no help line, which is what we call when we need to talk to a senior rep because we dunno what to do. So instead, head supervisors walked around and we had to flag them down when we had a problem. @__@ Crazy.

Also, maybe everyone needs to come visit you NG, form a furry barrier around your house. Isn't there anything in the house you could arm yourself with? I think Crenn was on the right track with the camera thing too.
A bit paranoid about people in my house,or around. And alot of people = no. One at a time,sure, you guys can come visit. And I know about the camera thing.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:02 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG

If we don't move by late Feb. i'm moving in with gramma. Plain and simple.

I'll buy you a metal bat...or a freaking big knife or something....  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games