Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:17 pm
elvisnake
God, I love Carriers
Yeah. I ended up killing all of the enemies on the map before I even finished moving all the carriers xD

I swear, my population was somewhere around 12,000 psi. The computer was freaking out  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:55 pm
I have 50 bucks to spend. What do I do with it? Ignoring the pleas of giving it to someone else, first off.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:03 pm
I felt like smashing stuff up, so I played SSBB earlier. I cleared Boss Battles with every character.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:14 pm
Buy Xbox Live for a year.  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:34 pm
Put it in the bank and get interest on it, then go in the future a few million years and make a withdrawal.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 pm
OMFG EPIC FAILURE IN CLONE WARS SEASON PREMIER!!!! CAPTIAN REX REFERED TO AT-TE'S AS AT-AT'S!!! THEY DIDN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE CLONE WARS!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream  

DarthxVader

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:31 pm
Not to mention there's a death trap security feature in the Jedi Temple of all places.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 pm
Man, I forgot the season premiered tonight, and I came in at least half an hour late. Lame.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:34 pm
DarthxVader
OMFG EPIC FAILURE IN CLONE WARS SEASON PREMIER!!!! CAPTIAN REX REFERED TO AT-TE'S AS AT-AT'S!!! THEY DIDN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE CLONE WARS!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream

*Thwack*

Yes they did. They were at Jabiim. And that could have just been the alpha numeric designation for that particular AT-TE.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:36 pm
Darkened Angel
Not to mention there's a death trap security feature in the Jedi Temple of all places.

Its probably a holdover from the Great War that's the backdrop of The Old Republic, when they had a reason for Death Traps.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:49 pm
Cale Darksun
DarthxVader

*Thwack*

Yes they did. They were at Jabiim. And that could have just been the alpha numeric designation for that particular AT-TE.
Hopefully that's it. For their sakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:57 pm
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
DarthxVader

*Thwack*

no he said take "AT-AT 300"  

DarthxVader

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:59 pm
DarthxVader
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
DarthxVader

*Thwack*

no he said take "AT-AT 300"

Thats right. Four letters, three digits. Which could mean thats the designation of that unit.
Like how a Stormtrooper is called TK421  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:02 pm
Hey I actually won something in the lottery, this is awesome it's not much but still.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:02 pm
I'd wanna pilot a SH-IT 1337. blaugh  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games