Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:53 am

Hmmm, with the guilds i've joined slowly coming to a halt if not the majority of the members are away, does anyone else have any other suggestions on where to go? DTI was my main and only reason for logging onto gaia.

I don't know where else to hang out; a lively place if any. I'm pretty much just drawing while waiting for some activity...but that's growing old. :E

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 am
Im Windspirit

Hmmm, with the guilds i've joined slowly coming to a halt if not the majority of the members are away, does anyone else have any other suggestions on where to go? DTI was my main and only reason for logging onto gaia.

I don't know where else to hang out; a lively place if any. I'm pretty much just drawing while waiting for some activity...but that's growing old. :E

I have a possible time killing idea for you.  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:10 am
PHX_Roger_ILKN
Im Windspirit

I have a possible time killing idea for you.

Coin the idea.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:13 am
Put together a digimon cosplay avi, like how I have been doing, I have a Lady Ophanimon avi put together, but I can picture you as rosemon  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:24 am

Ah, there's always that, but i'm meaning to look for something to entertain me while i'm on here. f I cosplay, then what next?
I'm looking for something to entertain myself with, like chat for an hour or maybe play some games. I can't seem to find that myself at the moment. Although, hasn't rosemon been done already?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 am
Hmmmm why dont you take part in the war that is about to be produced? That is the main thing that is going on now....still there are other contest coming up. Oh and Zadoc....when Lief left did he only leave DTI or gaia all together cause I have to tell Tiger that for the other RP he is apart of.

On a side note windy....if you leave GIMME YOUR WIZARDMON!!!!! BUt i dont want you to leave so if I have to make that sacrifice I will and you can keep him. I will just have to wait for a contest to come about.  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 am
Im Windspirit

I know how you feel Windy, this guild is the only thing keeping me on Gaia aswell  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:56 am
Unitas Persona
Im Windspirit

I know how you feel Windy, this guild is the only thing keeping me on Gaia aswell

Actually it is the same as well.....there are not that many active guilds out there and I am only apart of a few RP's here and there....If it werent for the current Rp and this guild I would have left a while ago...  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

I had left gaia, but came back when my sister introduced me to this guild. Then afterwards I made buddies. I'd gladly keep playing here but it is really impossible to run a guild alone, especially with your other crew members rarely ever getting on.

I wished GW had left a note about him leaving for a while so that we could have made a back-up plan. D, a crew member said he had a plan. He always does but never gets around to posting them until a really long time has passed.

I'm really thinking of launching an event at the moment but without other crews help or them to review it, mishap might rise. An RP event seems to be the only active solution that involves prizes liek the previous ones, only this time it has to end by August because of school. I take a good hour writting because I chek my grammer and try to think before I write- but.... I say let other user write to their hearts content.

I'll contact someone...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 am
Sounds good if it can bring life back to the place  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:16 am

It looks like i'm the only active crew member left in DTI for the moment... *sobs* Now that Karan is away for a good-long period for some game while Draco tends other roleplay's.

But maybe this event can help me promote that DTI comic i've been planning.

Alright, i'll start collecting bit; i've never ran an event, much less alone but for the sake of this...we will Reboot!

Hmm- where to start....bahahahah..... ):

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 am
you know what I would say in order to start it......it involves an automatic prize to me blaugh .......well i guess you can first start out by deciding the prizes or in the other idrection at least what this whole thing is about.....maybe tie it to the war that is about to happen?  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 am
Im Windspirit

It looks like i'm the only active crew member left in DTI for the moment... *sobs* Now that Karan is away for a good-long period for some game while Draco tends other roleplay's.

But maybe this event can help me promote that DTI comic i've been planning.

Alright, i'll start collecting bit; i've never ran an event, much less alone but for the sake of this...we will Reboot!

Hmm- where to start....bahahahah..... ):

damn, thats good to know Karan's away well Ligers back this month if i remember right and he's been really active when he can be  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am

I saw that Liger will fully return around the 14th of July; I hate complaining about something and not taking any action and I don't want to leave with a dead guild. If I am, then I want to leave something for the new coming people or until GW casts his cape. I have no where else to go for the moment other than the art forum; so until then I will be making the plans. I already have the Digimon prizes picked and plot an everything; it was supposed to be saved when I was fully completed but oh well.

Shino, why don't you enlighten me of this war? I may tie it in the event if it's plausible. I'll just start organizing it in the crew forum.

Im Windspirit

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:55 am
Well I am not quite sure myself I came back from my hiatus and Lief.... sad ....told me that everyone started to choose sides in the RP world either the Dark Tamers or the Light Tamers. As of right now I am the first of the few members that joined the Light Tamers under the memory of Lief Pyrex.... crying ...which we havent made completely yet and is run by Kazu.....thats all the info I know as of right now...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games