Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the concern in Loki’s eyes and sent comfort across the bond. ‘Fenrir won’t blame you either, he’ll just be annoyed that the attention isn’t on him.’ He reassured. Hearing Loki’s words, he nodded slightly. ‘None of us can, we just have to try and make the future as good as we can.’ He responded. It wasn’t the best sentiment, but at least accepting the past seemed to be a step in the right direction for the god. Seeing Fenrir finishing his plate, Tony got up and moved around Loki, picking up the boy and bouncing him slightly. “Who’s ready for a lesson?” he asked brightly, earning a groan from Fenrir as the boy tried to squirm out of his grip.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled in thanks to the comfort Tony offered across the bond. It would always be a concern for Loki if he had deprived his other children of something that the twins were getting. When Tony promised him that Fenrir wouldn't blame him merely being annoyed that he wasn't getting the attention and then that they merely just had to make the futire as good as they could, he nodded. Tony was right about all of it but it still didn't make things any easier. Loki finished eating as Fenrir did and watched as Tony moved picking up the boy. A smile took over as he watched the two men interact, it was little things like that that made Loki happy. "If we start now maybe we'll be done by the time your siblings and grandmother show up and won't have to stay with us longer." Loki stated. He knew as soon as his children and mother showed up there wasn't anyway they were keeping Fenrir involved in a lesson but he couldn't let the boy believe such a thing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir pouted as he realized he wasn’t getting out of Tony’s arms. Hearing Loki’s words though, he looked to his mother with a curious expression, seeming to doubt him in some way, but unsure what It was that he didn’t trust. Tony just shifted Fenrir to his hip properly and reached out for Loki to help the god stand. When Loki was safely standing, he let go of him to start heading to the library. “Don’t be so upset Fenrir…You can trust me when I tell you that it’ll be a quick, painless lesson.” He murmured as Fenrir sighed in defeat, hiding his face against the genius’ shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as his son pouted at being unable to escape from Tony's arms. He kept the smile up as his turned a suspicious gaze on him he wasn't going to give anything away. As Tony reached for him Loki took his hand and used his help to get up. Following to the library once he was fully standing he rubbed his belly as the twins kicked again. It seemed they were going to be quite active today which meant he was sure to be sore at some point that day or by the night. He smiled at Tony handling his son and promising the boy a quick and painless lesson. The way Fenrir gave into Tony made it really seem like the boy was the genius' son and Tony his father. He really hoped Tony would follow through with adopting the boy because they were already there without it being official.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling gently as Fenrir hid against him, Tony kissed the boy’s head softly, holding him a bit tighter. Seeing Loki’s expression beside him, the genius arched a curious brow, but he didn’t ask, just continued to the library. Depositing Fenrir in his chair at the table, Tony moved around to set up a screen for them to use. “We’re coming back around to science for a bit today.” He said, pulling up some pictures. “Specifically we’re going to go over the food chain, which I know you learned about last week.” He said, giving Fenrir a pointed look. “And we’ll start talking about species classification. As soon as we get through all of that, we’ll be done.” He said, pushing a notebook towards Fenrir. The boy still didn’t look thrilled, but hearing how little he had to focus on today seemed to get him to be a little more accepting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled more as he watched tony be affectionate to Fenrir before the boy was deposited in his seat. Loki moved to sit in his own gathering a book he had left nearby to read whilst tony taught Fenrir. He waited until the two were into their lesson before actually opening the book and reading. He remained aware of the lesson ready to answer anything that was posted his way. It was only about half and hour to fourty-five minutes later that Loki sensed the opening of the Bifrost. "I believe we have guests." he announced marking his page and putting the book aside.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony managed to get Fenrir focused on the lesson after a few minutes, showing him some videos and getting Fenrir to draw out his own food chains. Fenrir actually looked mildly happy as the lesson progressed. But the moment Loki mentioned guests, the boy was out of his chair and darting from the library, not even waiting for permission. Tony blinked at the empty seat before sighing and putting Fenrir’s stuff off to the side. “Well, I guess we’re done for the day then.” He said lightly before moving to help Loki up. “Come on, Fenrir will be holding them at bay at the door.”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:59 pm
MDaylus

"Fenrir!" Loki called reaching out for his son as the boy bolted from the room without waiting for such permission. It wasn't the waiting for permission though that had Loki calling after his son despite knowing it wouldn't stop the boy. It was the fact that they had guests unknown to Fenrir and really still not well known to Tony or Loki either. He knew there were many in the house that wou;d ensure the boy's safety and he was sure to his mother would make sure Fenrir's safety as well but Loki couldn't help but worry. Taking Tony's help he stood. "I wonder what he will think of my brothers. It will be the first time hes seen a Jotun outside of me." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at Loki’s words. “He may be a bit shy at first, but I’m sure he’ll be convincing them to let him ride on their shoulders by the end of the day.” He smiled, wrapping an arm around Loki as they walked. “Boy should’ve been born a monkey, not a wolf.” He joked. Even before they reached the front hallway, there was the general chaotic noise of newcomers filtering through the mansion. As they rounded the corner, they were greeted by not only Frigga, Skadi, and Loki’s brothers, but Sleipnir, Volstagg, and Hogun were all standing behind them. Steve, Natasha, and Thor were all there as well, greeting the newcomers and inviting them into the mansion. Fenrir was already up in Frigga’s arms, receiving her full attention for the moment. With her sufficiently distracted, Sleipnir moved around the group to greet his mother, wrapping Loki in a tight hug, careful not to pull him off balance or make him uncomfortable though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's assurance that Fenrir would be shy at first but be climbing his 'new' uncles before long. He chuckled at Tony proclaiming that Fenrir should have been born a monkey instead of a wolf. "I suppose we should be glad hes only figured out how to transform into a midgardian form. Wait until he figures out everything else we'll have trouble keeping him on the ground." Loki shook his head at that thought. When they rounded the corner Loki was glad to see all who was there and that Fenrir was safe in his grandmother's arms. "Sleepnir, I am glad to see you," Loki greeted his son by returning the hug.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at the idea of Fenrir shifting into other things. “If he starts going crazy with his transformations, we may have to make a few rules.” He said slowly, vague images of Fenrir shifting and trying to scare everyone running through his head. “You as well mother.” Sleipnir said quietly, smiling down at Loki before brushing a careful finger against Loki’s belly. “It seems you and my siblings are just as healthy as uncle keeps telling us.” He chuckled. As he spoke, Frigga moved closer, passing Fenrir to his brother before wrapping Loki in another hug. “My sweet boy.” She murmured in greeting, kissing his cheek before she pulled away. There was a surge of magic as she checked over Loki and the twins before she turned to Tony, smiling. “And hello to you as well Anthony.” She greeted, gently placing a hand on his shoulder and giving it a squeeze. Tony smiled, but froze, surprised by the affection he was being shown.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:22 pm
MDaylus

"Rules on what?" Loki questioned when Tony said that they would need to make rules for transformations. Loki smiled as Sleepnir ran a finger across his stomach feeling out his siblings."I would hope they are with all the food they've been making me eat and the magic they've been taking." Loki informed with a chuckle. "Mother." Loki greeted as he was drawn into another hug as soon as Frigga had handed Fenrir off. He wasn't surprised as his mother followed up her greeting by checking him over with he magic and merely shook his head with a small smile. "I am glad to see you were able to take the day away mother."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Where and when he can transform into certain things. We do have a few people in the mansion that aren’t so good with surprises.” He pointed out. Frigga refocused on Loki when he spoke. “Of course my dear. I will always make time for you.” She said gently, smiling at him. “Not to mention I could never turn down a chance to celebrate my beautiful grandchildren.” She added with a grin as she reached out to take Fenrir again, the boy more than happy to cuddle close to her. Even as this reunion was taking place, Loki’s brothers stood near the door, talking to Thor, but seemingly waited to be invited further into the mansion, not wanting to intrude if Loki had changed his mind.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded at Tony's explanation for the rules and why. It made sense and he was sure his mother had done the same to him when he had first gotten used to shifting. Smiling gratefully and happily to his mother when she stated that she always made time for him he kissed her cheek. He knew she would never pass up the chance to celebrate her grandchildren but it was still nice to be able to have her there. He looked to his brother's speaking to Thor and shook his head with a roll of his eyes. "Thor don't keep them at the door bring them inside." Loki called to his brother waving the two Jotuns inside as well with a gentle smile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The Jotuns smiled slightly at the invitation inside. Walking over to Loki slowly, both men bowed their heads slightly in greeting. “Thank you for thinking to invite us to this celebration.” Helblindi said lightly, shifting a small stack of items from one arm to another as he reached out to clasp Loki’s forearm in greeting, Farbauti following suit a moment later. “We were told it is customary to bring gifts to these….” Farbauti started, looking to his brother curiously as he forgot the term. “Baby shower?” the other provided. “A strange name for such a celebration.” Thor perked up then, nodding his agreement. “I said the same thing when I was informed of it.” He said lightly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games