Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:12 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"well he's not getting you, future or not, i wont let anything happen ok" she said kissing his forehead

ragnos said "thats right john"
she smiled "we wont let anything happen to you, we will protect you" she turned and looked at ragnos"thats probably the reason why you in the future sent him here"

"that is a possibilaty"
she looked at john "finish eating ok" she said smiling, she looked at ragnos "well then we will watch him, he is our son after all"

he finishes eating and john said "is there anyother kids to play with?"
she blushes "im afaid not" then she looks around "but i have my pup here that you can play with" she turned and called her pup sweetness, she comes and looks at john  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "we wont let anything happen to you, we will protect you" she turned and looked at ragnos"thats probably the reason why you in the future sent him here"

"that is a possibilaty"
she looked at john "finish eating ok" she said smiling, she looked at ragnos "well then we will watch him, he is our son after all"

she blushes "im afaid not" then she looks around "but i have my pup here that you can play with" she turned and called her pup sweetness, she comes and looks at john

ragnos looks at angel and said "what about hugo...there the same age"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:16 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"that is a possibilaty"

"im not sure where he is right now" she said looking around  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"well....then the pup will do"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:20 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at the pup and winked, the pup smiled then a puff of smoke appeared and sweetness appeared as a human girl "hello there, john" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at the pup and winked, the pup smiled then a puff of smoke appeared and sweetness appeared as a human girl "hello there, john" she said smiling

ragnos said "ok...how did this happen"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:29 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and wrapped her arm around him "there are some things that you dont know about" she looked at john "john meet sweetness, she is around your age, i saved her from hunters in her wolf form when she was a baby"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and wrapped her arm around him "there are some things that you dont know about" she looked at john "john meet sweetness, she is around your age, i saved her from hunters in her wolf form when she was a baby"

john said "ok thanks mom" and started to play with sweetness  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and pulled ragnos to the other side of the barn "hey we need to talk ok" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and pulled ragnos to the other side of the barn "hey we need to talk ok" she said smiling

"ok" he walks with her  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:37 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"ok" he walks with her
she smiled "ok now i know this is really strange, and i dont really know how this started but, i guess im kinda glad"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"ok" he walks with her
she smiled "ok now i know this is really strange, and i dont really know how this started but, i guess im kinda glad"

"me to....im happy that there is sombody in the world..that is related to you"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:41 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"ok" he walks with her

she smiled and hugged him "yea im happy too"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"ok" he walks with her

"so...is that all you wanted to talk about?"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"ok" he walks with her

"so...is that all you wanted to talk about?"
she smiled "no..im still curious though" she said thinking "why would valak want him?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games