Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slavkei

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:02 am
Ugh. Just... ugh. I'd be over there waiting outside your door with a stungun or handgun to annihilate that guy if I could be, NG.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:17 am
I just want to say thanks to everyone that gave me advice last week when I was in that major slump. I'm still kinda there, but I finally managed to find someone to talk to that doesn't care, so things are starting to look up. Now, only the test of time will tell.

@NG: I'm with Slavkei on this one, NG, only I'd hunt him down and take him out for you.  

Davin_Nightwind

Xayvien

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:32 am
I saved a Cat from the last storm we had, and now I found out that I'm allergic to Cat's. Now the moral problem, do I toss it back out of the house; or keep it with me until I find its home?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:34 am
.Eco.Hart.
I saved a Cat from the last storm we had, and now I found out that I'm allergic to Cat's. Now the moral problem, do I toss it back out of the house; or keep it with me until I find its home?
Keep it till you find its home ;.; How bad are your allergies? If it's just sneezing, you can probably get claritin for that  

Leyla Giselle

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:59 am
.Eco.Hart.
I saved a Cat from the last storm we had, and now I found out that I'm allergic to Cats. Now the moral problem, do I toss it back out of the house, or keep it with me until I find its home?

Don't throw it out on its own! =T T=

Do you have a (reasonably nice) basement? You could keep it in there until you find where it belongs, so you don't have constant contact with it.

Other than that. . . I can't really think of anything, sorry. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:03 pm
I would think you could take it to the Humane Society and let them handle it. If it's a lost cat, people will check there. If it's just a stray, just as well. They'll take care of it and if someone adopts it, all the better.  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:55 pm
Allergies never stopped me from having cats, and sometimes they'd get so bad that I wouldn't even be able to open my eyes in the morning....But that's just me. If you can't handle the allergies (I know some people get asthmatic around fur and dander) then you should work on finding a home for it as soon as possible. Affy had a good suggestion with the Human Society. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:06 pm
Allergies only stop me from doing anything because they affect my asthma. I had an asthma attack on christmas day at my uncle's house. They have cats that never bothered me. I think it was their new dog

At least I hope it wasn't the cats, because I want one eventually ;-;  

Af Mas

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:26 pm
my dog gives me the watery nose but i took allegra and it worked really good :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:53 pm
ITS SNOOOOOOOWING. and im irritable. D: little on the stressed side.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:25 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Trade places! I want snow! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:29 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

*crosses arms and pouts* It is suppose to be snowing here as well.

Selene Aries

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:05 am
I want snow too.... but this is Australia we're talking about crying  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games