Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:43 pm

Diana Vulpes
UglyCoyoteNG
eeeeeeheheheheheeee. e.e i got pictures of beeeeeeeeeeeeeeper. n.n hes so photogenic. I just wish my camera wasnt a p***k!

Oohh~ Pretty snake ^.^
thanks ;3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:44 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
eeeeeeheheheheheeee. e.e i got pictures of beeeeeeeeeeeeeeper. n.n hes so photogenic. I just wish my camera wasnt a p***k!

Squee, *steals snake and runs away snuggling it* So cute. I always wanted one but my mom's terrified of them. Right now I'm trying to convince her to let me have a pretty female bearded dragon. One of my relatives breeds them and sells them. He offered her to me because she just didn't grow large enough to breed. whee

Ootheca

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:46 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
UglyCoyoteNG

Squee, *steals snake and runs away snuggling it* So cute. I always wanted one but my mom's terrified of them. Right now I'm trying to convince her to let me have a pretty female bearded dragon. One of my relatives breeds them and sells them. He offered her to me because she just didn't grow large enough to breed. whee
gah! ::steals back:: asdgdha. mine. e.e ::clings:: and uhm. you know they need around 6-8 feet of floor space, water dishes are unhealthy so you need to spray them regularly, feeding crickets is nessisary, so is expensive vegatables and sand isnt good for them. right? o_o I don't think your an idiot. these are just things a certain umpluse buyer learned the hard way -_-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:49 pm

Needed new drivers. Now it's better

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:51 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
gah! ::steals back:: asdgdha. mine. e.e ::clings:: and uhm. you know they need around 6-8 feet of floor space, water dishes are unhealthy so you need to spray them regularly, feeding crickets is nessisary, so is expensive vegatables and sand isnt good for them. right? o_o I don't think your an idiot. these are just things a certain umpluse buyer learned the hard way -_-
I knew pretty much all of that except the sand. Not sure because I thought they were desert lizards to begin with so would think they are used to sand? I would fully research it before I would take her though. I do that with all my pets. Sadly I think I'm just going to have to let it slide. I can't take her with me up to the dorm and it is unfair to ask my parents to watch another animal. They already look after my cat and ferret.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:52 pm

Af Mas

Your new compy?

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:53 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Your new compy?

Yeah, that's why it was getting all red
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:55 pm

Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Your new compy?

Have you gone through and deleted all the unneeded and unwanted software from it yet as well as installed firewall, virus protection and anti-spyware?

Selene Aries

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:02 pm

Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

Please?

Maybe, don't wanna bother the guy too much.

<3~

@Vashy: rolleyes I'm an art whore, so sue me!

ya well... WARHAMMER!!!! ninja

Oh? and Who was kicking you a** at that? Could that possibly be me? I just think it might!

yes cause we know how easy it is to win when your ally has stealthed units and has a +5 bonus to pure pwnage, and when i have a +10 to shitty rolls
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:03 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Your new compy?

Have you gone through and deleted all the unneeded and unwanted software from it yet as well as installed firewall, virus protection and anti-spyware?

Never installed it

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:03 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
UglyCoyoteNG
I knew pretty much all of that except the sand. Not sure because I thought they were desert lizards to begin with so would think they are used to sand? I would fully research it before I would take her though. I do that with all my pets. Sadly I think I'm just going to have to let it slide. I can't take her with me up to the dorm and it is unfair to ask my parents to watch another animal. They already look after my cat and ferret.
personaly, if I was you, i'd wait. And sand for reptiles is much diffrent then sand they have out in the desert. Mine's on repticarpet, wich is best, except you have to clean up after them alot. e.e
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:05 pm

Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

Please?

Maybe, don't wanna bother the guy too much.

<3~

@Vashy: rolleyes I'm an art whore, so sue me!

ya well... WARHAMMER!!!! ninja

Oh? and Who was kicking you a** at that? Could that possibly be me? I just think it might!

yes cause we know how easy it is to win when your ally has stealthed units and has a +5 bonus to pure pwnage, and when i have a +10 to shitty rolls

rolleyes I could have beat you without Lukie-poo.

Zanzarus

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:06 pm

Af Mas

Never installed it

Ick, you should... the moment you log onto the net you are under constant attack.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:06 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
personaly, if I was you, i'd wait. And sand for reptiles is much diffrent then sand they have out in the desert. Mine's on repticarpet, wich is best, except you have to clean up after them alot. e.e
I had repticarpet for my collared lizard. He was so sweet. I thought most of the good petstores sold the proper sand for desert lizards but I guess I could be wrong.

Ootheca

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:08 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Never installed it

Ick, you should... the moment you log onto the net you are under constant attack.

I'm using Firefox >> Not enough?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games