Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:22 am
Beware spies

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:43 am
ElladanKenet
Beware spies

ninja
Funny story about that. Had the most unaware pyro by my sentry fort that I have ever seen. I see the spy(disguised) slip in through the back door of the room I was in. I even call it out and the dumbass just sits there staring at the front door and doesn't even look back as all of my stuff gets sapped. Luckily another pyro,(on my friends list and a good one) jumps in the room and burns him to death. Managed to save the sentry and the dispenser but I had to get another engi(also on my friends list) in the room to keep my stuff fixed while I replaced the broken teleporters. God I was pissed at that pyro. Though that spy may have actually gotten everything, and I had to start from scratch. Luckily there was a full ammo pack in the room.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:49 am
All I ask from my teammates in TF2 in competence. If you're a newb that's fine just let me know. I have no trouble giving advice but if you don't learn from it you'll will get on my bad side real damn quick.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:07 pm
I've been playing TF2 a lot lately. I only have it on the 360 though.  

elvisnake

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 pm
If you get a moderately good PC play it on there. At least the 360 get the bugs fixed though. I will say this as well, the new weapons change everything. My personal preference are still the base weapons though and that's what I would recommend.

What has been patched onto the 360 version by the way? Level 3 dispensers and teles? Regen cloak by picking up ammo? Shooting stickies with bullets destroys them?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:18 pm
Johnny Malone
Hey guys.
Orc?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:10 pm
Ral Roke
ElladanKenet
Beware spies

ninja
Funny story about that. Had the most unaware pyro by my sentry fort that I have ever seen. I see the spy(disguised) slip in through the back door of the room I was in. I even call it out and the dumbass just sits there staring at the front door and doesn't even look back as all of my stuff gets sapped. Luckily another pyro,(on my friends list and a good one) jumps in the room and burns him to death. Managed to save the sentry and the dispenser but I had to get another engi(also on my friends list) in the room to keep my stuff fixed while I replaced the broken teleporters. God I was pissed at that pyro. Though that spy may have actually gotten everything, and I had to start from scratch. Luckily there was a full ammo pack in the room.

sound like he was AFK  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:12 pm
Ral Roke
If you get a moderately good PC play it on there. At least the 360 get the bugs fixed though. I will say this as well, the new weapons change everything. My personal preference are still the base weapons though and that's what I would recommend.

What has been patched onto the 360 version by the way? Level 3 dispensers and teles? Regen cloak by picking up ammo? Shooting stickies with bullets destroys them?

nothing like that I dont believe, we still got the core game.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:36 pm
Oooh, Ba-na-na...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:42 pm
Oh joy, now Gaia is posting advertisement spam in my "notices", whatever that is.  

Rodyn

Rodyn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:53 pm
d**k Smallbarries. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that name does exist.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:09 pm
I've got internet issues with my computer. We're totally stumped as to what the Hell is wrong, so I may not be around for a few days until we get it fixed. I had to borrow Bro's computer to get on here and I can't stay.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:15 pm
Ew  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:44 pm
Good news is, Bro doesn't mind letting me on his computer for a bit, and maybe tomorrow, he might setup an acocunt on it so I can stay on when he goes to bed, etc. I won't be able to do stuff in SL, but I'd at least be able to not fall behind everywhere else.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:53 pm
I love the new Orc Skins, but they're hella expensive (for a store item, anyway). Makes me want to keep it equipped, instead of messing around with them and humanity for awhile.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games