Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 pm
Yeah hurry up by the way and get through that portal I'm waiting for you guy's. Kazu asked me to join and Lief told me to wait at the mountains. Now there's a portal going there (Thanks Darkwing!) Please speed it up.
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:04 pm
Sorry! I have to wait for Kazu to post before I can post.....I like sequences!  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:08 pm
Ohh it's okay. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:26 pm
Im Windspirit

I saw that Liger will fully return around the 14th of July; I hate complaining about something and not taking any action and I don't want to leave with a dead guild. If I am, then I want to leave something for the new coming people or until GW casts his cape. I have no where else to go for the moment other than the art forum; so until then I will be making the plans. I already have the Digimon prizes picked and plot an everything; it was supposed to be saved when I was fully completed but oh well.

Shino, why don't you enlighten me of this war? I may tie it in the event if it's plausible. I'll just start organizing it in the crew forum.

well i remember correctly Lief, liger, myself and Kazu were the ones who originally decided that we should make a large war between light and dark tamers. We were simply going to attampt to get people to choose sides and then battle. it would be a battle or emotion and beliefs more than territorial. I think that the light base is in dragon eye lake hidden in the mountains and the dark base was in one of the cities but i dont remember which it was going to be. this was simply to be fun reason to roleplay. if you want to make an event i will help you come up with one and such. i have many ideas. just shoot me a message.

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:07 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Im Windspirit

I saw that Liger will fully return around the 14th of July; I hate complaining about something and not taking any action and I don't want to leave with a dead guild. If I am, then I want to leave something for the new coming people or until GW casts his cape. I have no where else to go for the moment other than the art forum; so until then I will be making the plans. I already have the Digimon prizes picked and plot an everything; it was supposed to be saved when I was fully completed but oh well.

Shino, why don't you enlighten me of this war? I may tie it in the event if it's plausible. I'll just start organizing it in the crew forum.

well i remember correctly Lief, liger, myself and Kazu were the ones who originally decided that we should make a large war between light and dark tamers. We were simply going to attampt to get people to choose sides and then battle. it would be a battle or emotion and beliefs more than territorial. I think that the light base is in dragon eye lake hidden in the mountains and the dark base was in one of the cities but i dont remember which it was going to be. this was simply to be fun reason to roleplay. if you want to make an event i will help you come up with one and such. i have many ideas. just shoot me a message.

yeah so you know all i kno....as for an event I really dont know.....ill send you a PM of ideas...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Im Windspirit

Let us first type the draft and have everything set before editing and becoming confused. I have an idea and everything and D's accompany, but i'll seek help when the time comes. I think I may be able to get things settled by next week. Let me begin by creating a profile-whatever.

*Is already late and exhausted from today.*

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:06 pm
Alright, I tossed the first coin. Let's see how this event turns out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm
@#$%

Photoshop just crashed on me before I could save the mecha.

Fffffffuuuu-

My reference is gone....good thing I took a quick snapshot with my phone.

Im Windspirit

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:32 pm
Im Windspirit
@#$%

Photoshop just crashed on me before I could save the mecha.

Fffffffuuuu-

My reference is gone....good thing I took a quick snapshot with my phone.

*pats you on the back* there there, Windy~ at least you took a picture of it with your phone~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:46 pm
It was a mecha, wulfie. I have to get the perspectives and portions again. -Sobs-  

Im Windspirit

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm
Im Windspirit
It was a mecha, wulfie. I have to get the perspectives and portions again. -Sobs-

*pats you on the back again* it will all be okay~ I'm sure you'll be able to make it again and get it to look better than the first one~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Peddler Award
User Image
Awarded to those who have successful shops in the Marketplace

Reason: A rather talented artist that makes their skills open to the public, I think that makes a good reason for this award. Your shops are legendary with long lines of members that want to be graced by your skills. Keep up the good word, but remember... never let your hobbies become a job, it'll only kill the flame that you have.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 am
Never though I see this page at the bottom of the forum  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 pm
*peeks through a glass window* ninja  

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm
yo soup!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games