Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:57 am
Trigramatic
As Ship returned, he ran a comb through his hair, and over the fur of his cheeks. It was a grooming procedure with which he'd become familiar the day those patches of fur began to grow out. He wore a stark set clothes, cloth shirt and cloth shorts and even Tails might have been comfortable in them.

"I am sorry about all the fuss," he said. "I was raised to be a little more respectful than this. I am again sorry."

"Oh, you don't have anything to be sorry about. It's actually a nice change considering that half the people here can be fairly inconsiderate..." she said. "At any rate, I take it you are feeling better now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:00 am
This was, at least, consolation to Ship. "I am," he said. "And of everyone else -- they've all come back safe?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:04 am
Trigramatic
This was, at least, consolation to Ship. "I am," he said. "And of everyone else -- they've all come back safe?"

"They have." she said. "Probably a bit worse for wear, but nothing they can't get over." She unfolded her jacket, then slid it on.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm
After getting a full night's rest (on a surface much softer than the hard earth surrounding Mt. Silver), I woke up to find all of my pokemon in their balls, including Samurai. I didn't expect him to sneak out after the hectic weeks we spent in training, but it seemed like he might have finally gotten over his claustrophobia, which was good to know.

After bathing, dressing, and collecting some of my personal belongings, including the Snagem Network Access Gear I had left behind, I put the capsule-encumbered belt around my waist and left the confines of what passed for my room in the bulky underground complex of Team Snagem Headquarters and headed out in the general direction of the main lobby, with the intent of learning what I had missed these past few weeks.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:19 pm
"Why is there never anything to do around this place?" Eve complained loudly from her place flopped over the back of one of the couches, though there was no one around to hear it. At least, no one she could see, save her two pokemon, Art and Orion, who'd both glanced up at the girl before resuming their own little game of tossing a small ball back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:21 pm
Ms Edyn
"Why is there never anything to do around this place?" Eve complained loudly from her place flopped over the back of one of the couches, though there was no one around to hear it. At least, no one she could see, save her two pokemon, Art and Orion, who'd both glanced up at the girl before resuming their own little game of tossing a small ball back and forth.

Freth looked away from Ship for a moment and down the hall, hearing Eve. "Someone sounds bored." she said to Ship.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 pm
"Hm?" Eve's head raised from the couch when the sound of someone talking reached her ears, "Ooh, I hear people."

Leaving her two pokemon to their playing, Eve rolled off the couch and began making her way down the hall towards where she was hearing voices.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:52 pm
"I guess... everybody's away on a mission or something," I said, mostly to myself, as I stood near the hallway, looking out toward the main lobby. The only one there was a hybrid girl I didn't recognize. Not even Krystal was around.

When the hybrid girl ran off, I decided to follow her. I had heard the nearby voices as well, and felt the need to see what all the fuss was about.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:27 pm
On top of the giant Mountain where Snagem resided would be a dark figure with what seemed like a hat on his head. "We're here," the figure said, looking down. "The place where he resides." As the light above shone upon the mountain, the figure would be revealed to be a pre-teen boy. His "hat" was actually a orange little torchic. "C'mon partner," Larry said, patting the Torchic on the head. "Let's go reunite with my favorite cousin." After saying this, the boy would jump off the mountain top and pull out a white hoverboard. He was still a little rusty using it, but it was a fast means of travel. Flying down to the actual hq, the boy jumped off his hoverboard and put it away in the case attached to his back. "Snagems!" the boy shouted when he entered. "Night Shadowstar has arrived!" Unfortunately for him, the place was a ghost town at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:36 pm
As I was following the green-furred hybrid girl, a showy introduction that echoed off the walls snatched my attention. When I looked back to the girl, she was gone.

"Might as well see who's screaming at the top of their lungs, then," I sighed to myself before heading back to the main lobby.

"Um... can I help you?" I asked the newcomer when I saw him. He certainly didn't look familiar. One thing for sure that I had to ask him is how he found his way into our 'secret' headquarters. Though they certainly didn't feel secret by now...  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:36 pm
"Charky get back here!" Tsuki shouted as a Charmeleon laughed and ran past Terashi. Tsuki soon followed, attempting to return the lizard. But he kept avoiding the return beam. The lower part of Tsuki's pants were burned off, smelling a bit like smoke. The Charmander who was quiet as could be just started to go through puberty or SOMETHING. An Eevee skipped along after his trainer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
As I was following the green-furred hybrid girl, a showy introduction that echoed off the walls snatched my attention. When I looked back to the girl, she was gone.

"Might as well see who's screaming at the top of their lungs, then," I sighed to myself before heading back to the main lobby.

"Um... can I help you?" I asked the newcomer when I saw him. He certainly didn't look familiar. One thing for sure that I had to ask him is how he found his way into our 'secret' headquarters. Though they certainly didn't feel secret by now...

Night turned as one of the residents greeted him. "I believe so," Night said. "The names Night and I'm the new recruit. Tell me, where is everybody?" Night was oblivious about the Snagems group missions, so he'd have no idea what was going on.  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 pm
"I'd like to know that myself, honestly." I admitted. "My guess is that they're away on business. I just got back myself, and..."

I stopped myself short, looking the newcomer up and down. "...wait, who are you, again? How did you even find this place?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:42 pm
The sound of voices, one of which was unfamiliar to the Ninetales, soon reached Night's ears. Naturally, the hybrid set out to investigate. Not like there was much else to do for entertainment around here.

Eventually, she found Terashi talking to a strange boy she'd never seen before. Didn't take much for her to put two and two together, "New victim? Er, I mean new member?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 pm
Night popped a vein at having to introduce himself a third time. "Are you deaf?" Larry said irritably. "Night Shadowstar is my name and I'd thank you kindly not to forget that." After saying this, the Torchic on Night's heads would nod in agreeance. "As for my reason here..." Larry said, pointing a finger at the residents forehead, "That's none of your insert curse word business. And What business are you talking about. Furthermore, who are you anyway?" The Torchic nodded in agreeance to the questions. Turning his head, he noticed another resident approaching and alerted Night. "And who might you be?" Night asked the other resident.

Edited  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games