Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:26 pm
MDaylus

"We are glad to have you here and happy you were able to come." Loki responded clasping his forearm with Helbindi's. "Would you like to place those somewhere I am sure Natasha has some place for things." Loki questioned as Farbauti moved to clasp forearms which he gladly accepted. "I don't know much about Midgard's customs for these things either. On Asgard it is more a celebration of life. Is there something like it on Jotunhiem?" Loki asked waving to Natasha so he could ask her what people were supposed to do with the gifts.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

Helblindi smiled slightly and nodded. “Of a sort. There’s a celebration a few weeks after the birth, when the babies and the mother recover.” He explained. Natasha came over when Loki motioned towards her, seeing the problem, she turned to Steve. “Help me carry these.” She said taking a box and leaving the rest to the soldier, who dutifully took the presents to follow her off into the mansion. Farbauti watched everyone with a bit of curiosity but stayed silent until the other humans had left. “I understand you need our help too? Or at least you need a little advice.” He said, glancing between Loki and Tony.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded humming in thought over being told how Jotunhiem celebrated a birth. He wondered then if they waited a few weeks for mothers and the babies to recover if complications were normal for their pregnancies. It was something he was going to ask when they sat down to talk. "Thank you Natasha, Steve." Loki thanked the two when they retrieved the gifts from Helbindi. Turning back to the Jotuns when Farbauti asked his question Loki nodded again. "Yes being raised on Asgard as an Asgardian has left many holes in my education of Jotunhiem. I know too little about the other half of myself and am coming to realize that it may be causing some problems." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stepped forward slightly then, running his finger’s through Fenrir’s hair. “Hey pup, why don’t you take your big brother to go find Bruce and tell him we’ll be in the library, then you can show him that awesome castle you’ve been working on?” he suggested. Fenrir looked like he was about to argue, rather happy in his grandmother’s arms, but the queen was already handing him over to Sleipnir, clerly understanding Tony’s intent. Once the pair disappeared around the corner, Tony looked back to the group. “We can move this conversation to the library, it’s a bit more comfortable and private than standing in the front hall.” He suggested, waiting for nods of agreement before he took Loki’s hand, starting to lead the way. “Asgardian/Jotun hybrids are extremely rare in our history, so what we may be able to tell you is limited.” Helblindi warned. “And no Jotun has ever lived on Earth or been ina relationship with a human, so that makes it all even more rare.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as he asked Fenrir to take Sleepnir and find Bruce before showing the elder sibling what he had been working on. He was glad that Tony was thinking ahead of what they would need. It wasn't that he didn't want Fenrir or Sleepnir to hear but it would be a bit confusing he was sure for them until Loki could process what they were going to find out and explain it to them. Nodding when Tony said that they could move the conversation to the library he smiled as Tony took his hand and lead the way. "I figured the human/ jotun relationship would be rare enough but I can take what you tell me and compare it to what has happened or might happen and it should make things easier. But there is so much I don't know about Jotuns in general, Asgard wasn't forth coming in much knowledge besides that Jotunhiem was full of monster ready to burn your skin with an icy touch. I mean I had no idea that mates were something until your visit to Asgard." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Farbauti shook his head slightly. “And we have had little enough reason to offer any such knowledge to Asgard anyway. So there wasn’t much that anyone could have told you.” Frigga sighed at that. “Hopefully we can right such things in the coming years.” She said softly, Thor nodding in agreement beside her. When they reached the library, Tony made sure Loki got the most comfortable chair before sitting beside him, legs crossing at the knee. “Our doctor, Bruce Banner will be joining us shortly if you don’t mind. He wants to know anything that might help him keep Loki and the twins healthy.” He said quickly, not really offering much choice. Helblindi looked a little disconcerted by the news, but didn’t speak up, eyes just flickering between Tony and Loki before he sat on the other side of the table. Frigga took a seat at Loki’s other side, though her eyes wandered the library curiously. Thor settled himself on one of the far couches, not planning on getting too involved in the conversation, just there to listen and learn. Farbauti looked around before moving to look at one of the bookshelves, seemingly fascinated by what he saw, fingers tracing over the spines of the books.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:36 pm
MDaylus
(Hey just so you know Farbauti was the mother of Helbindi and Byleirst. Or at least that's how we introduced them when we first introduced them. Are we still going to use Kalani's grandmother as their mother?)

Loki nodded when Farbauti said that they had had little cause to offer such knowledge about Jotunhiem to Asgard. It hadn't been as if they had known Loki had been taken to Asgard and would need such education. He couldn't blame them at all, no all that blame solely landed on Odin's shoulders. He was glad to hear his mother say that they hoped to right that in the coming years and Thor's nod of agreement had Loki smiling in relief. Finally reaching the library and settling into a seat with Tony beside him he breathed trying to mentally prepare himself for all that might be revealed to them. Seeing Helbindi's look about Bruce's presence because of the health of him and the twins didn't make Loki feel better at all. It made him start to wonder if perhaps there was something wrong with him and his pregnancies. He watched everyone else settle into a spot around the library. He was pleased to see Farbauti take interest in the books around the library glad that he wasn't the only one of his siblings to appreciate literature.

When Bruce finally arrived Loki gave him a smile in greeting and gestured for him to take a seat. Once he had settled Loki looked to Helbindi with a slight nervous look. "I must admit I am not sure where to start this conversation since there are so many things to ask." Loki admitted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Omg, sorry about that!! I blanked on the names and just kinda went with what I vaguely remembered. We'll just pretend I was using the right names. And if you still want to keep that plot point, I'm down with it.))

When Bruce arrived, Byleirst slowly moved away from the globe in the corner that he’d been studying, taking a seat beside his brother and leaning forward, hands clasped on the table in front of him. They two jotuns looked over the others carefully, waiting for the first question to come up. When Loki spoke, they looked to one another, seemingly at a loss. Tony frowned as he shifted in his seat. “Perhaps we should break this down into topics then and start from there?” he suggested slowly. Offering his hand to Loki to try and help him calm down. “The most important and pressing discussion is about pregnancy and childbirth on jotunheim….” He added, glancing to Bruce.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:52 pm
MDaylus
(No worries I like to go back and read our old posts which is why I caught it. I think its a fun plot point the question is how to bring it about at the baby shower. Thats the only time I think they would encounter each other.)

Loki looked to Tony as the genius made the suggestion of breaking things down into topics. Nodding at the suggestion, it felt more managble that way with things broken into groups. Taking the hand offered to him he gave it a light squeeze looking back to his brothers as Tony said that the most important thing was the pregnancy and childbirth. "What is a pregnancy like for a full Jotun or someone who is half?" Loki questioned. He needed to know the difference between himself and those like him. The twins seemed to agree with his worry about it or were sick of him worrying because they kicked at his back causing the god to shift a bit in his seat to make himself more comfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:02 am
Alikia Tsuki
((They could just accidentally bump into one another. There will be enough mingling and wandering around the mansion going on that it's not out of the question.))

Helbindi tilted his head as he considered the question. “Long and hard in short. Generally dangerous and unpredictable.” He said slowly. “I believe pregnancies last anywhere from one Midgardian year to two depending on the conditions and the mix of jotun blood. They’re rarely complicated until late in the pregnancy though, when the children demand more energy than their mother are able to provide. A fair number of children are lost at that point.” Byleirst nodded his agreement. “And the childbirth tends to be just as difficult. It’s not rare to lose child and mother at that point. And every pregnancy gets harder. Most Jotuns don’t carry more than 2 or 3 times for fear of the pregnancy becoming too much for them to handle.” Bruce frowned, leaning forward. “Could that be due to the harsh conditions of your world that late in the pregnancy though?” The jotuns shrugged in response, glancing at one another. “Perhaps, but it is not something we have had chance to test let alone rectify if it’s true.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:26 am
MDaylus
(That could work like when they are heading to the party from what they are doing now and running into Narith/Farbauti.)

Loki was both relieved and worried to hear that his pregnancies didn't differ from that of Jotunhiem's. He was more shocked to hear that his pregnancies could have lasted up to two years, he was glad that hadn't happened. The more Helbindi explained the more Loki wondered why he hadn't lost a child when he had been by himself. It also made him realize that without having been brought back to tony he might have lost the twins. In fact the more he thought about it the more he was sure that would have happened with the how much energy the babies had been taking. Then there was the fact that he had exceeded the normal times any one Jotun chose to be pregnant. It was like he had made all sorts of bad decisions by his lack of knowledge and he squeezed Tony's hand. Bruce's question about environment contributing to such difficult pregnancies and Helbindi's response didn't help Loki's thoughts. "What do those in Jotunhiem do to help combat such things?" Loki questioned trying to focus on finding a solution instead of dwelling in the scary facts revealed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:46 am
Alikia Tsuki
((Then mild chaos in the hallway to make things more stressful befor most of the guests even show up lol))

Tony sent comfort across the bond as he felt Loki’s worry rising. It was a little disturbing to hear all of this, but it was good to know. Loki’s next question had Byleirst shaking his head. “Much the same as I imagine people do anywhere. We restrict movement and activity more and more, keep the mothers well fed and relaxed. Keep them inside away from the harshest storms and in agreeable temperatures.” He explained. “They eat the ice we’ve sent you, and we brought more, our healers check on them regularly, and often their mates take time off the closer to the birth it gets, passing off their duties to remain close to the partner that is carrying.” Helbindi added, red eyes landing on Tony curiously as if wondering if he could do such a thing for Loki.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:14 pm
MDaylus
(But of course, got to have things be stressful. I don't know what we would do without it :p .)

Accepting the comfort Loki tried to send some of his own back because he knew it had to be as difficult for to you to hear the potential dangers. Byleirst response to his question had Loki frowning. He wanted to know why everyone seemed to think it was okay to restrict movement and activity when all he felt was restless towards the end of his pregnancies. "Thank you." Loki thanked when he had been told that more ice had been brought. Loki looked to Tony as Helbindi did wondering if Tony would remove himself from any and all work closer to the birth of their children. He knew he wanted to y about but he wasn't going to make the man. Not with how irritable he knew he would be. "How much danger is there to myself with the babies taking the energy, or will giving them all my energy ensure their birth?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shifted uncomfortably under the scrutiny he was receiving. He was going to do what he could for Loki, why did it seem everyone didn’t think he would. Frowning to himself, he froze at Loki’s words, looking to him sharply. “Loki.” He said firmly, still remembering Loki’s request earlier. He wasn’t going to let Loki put himself in any more risk than he already was to try and help the babies. He wanted them healthy just as much as Loki, but he couldn’t be a father without the god beside him either. Helbindi noticed the tension, frowning at the pair. “The babies will take what they need, giving them anything more probably won’t do much. At least as far as we could tell you. Neither of us have given birth to children, and magic like yours is rare amongst our kind, let alone for both parents to be passing on magic.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said his name firmly. "I don't want that to happen but we need to be prepared for the possibilty." Loki tried to explain to the man. He didn't want to have his children take all of his energy but if it did he needed to know what would happen. He also didn't want to lose his children, he was sure that he would not handle that well. He wasn't sure what he would do but he knew he had lost too many children by either death or by them being taken from him. Listening to Helbinidi as the man told them that the babies would just take what they needed and giving them more wouldn't help. He did notice that Helbinidi didn't answer his question about how much danger there was to himself but he did note that he was strange once more because of his magic. "What about the births? How do Jotuns deliver their children considering you at the very least look male." Loki questioned. He wanted to know if he had been going about it wrong by just letting his body dictate when it was ready and shifting to allow the children to be borne.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games