Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:36 pm
Coldfront44
Item biggrin ark Digivolve
Cost: enough. lol
Digimon:User Image

Dude.
If you have time to psot your own order, do some of the orders >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm
iAm Techno-san
Coldfront44

Dude.

I been working my a** off in real life cutting trees down and splitting fire wood. . don't ever tell me what to do. . . I don't have to do your orders in the first place. I do them willingly not by orders. .so back off. . . If you know what is good for you. .  

Coldfront44

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:10 pm
Coldfront44
iAm Techno-san
Coldfront44

Dude.

I been working my a** off in real life cutting trees down and splitting fire wood. . don't ever tell me what to do. . . I don't have to do your orders in the first place. I do them willingly not by orders. .so back off. . . If you know what is good for you. .

You've been on gaia for like an hour or more straight.
You could have done them
But whateeever  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:11 pm
Coldfront44
iAm Techno-san
Coldfront44

Dude.

Let's stop this before it becomes an argument. This is not worth getting angry over. So let's drop it plz.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:26 am
User Image

[IMG]http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af129/Castorrei/iAndro.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af129/Castorrei/SUBolt.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af129/Castorrei/ColdMetal.png[/IMG]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 am
Item:Unexpected digivolve
Cost:I have it.

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image

[IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/chaosdragonlord/DTI Digimon Art/TechMega.png[/IMG]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:00 pm
iAm Techno-san
Coldfront44
iAm Techno-san
Coldfront44

Dude.

You could have done them
But whateeever

Shut up Techno! You do not know how annoying it is to make art for people that are so ungrateful and demanding that if you don't do art every second they'll rush and harass you. It drives you insane and frankly, the more you rush, the slower they'll do art. So next time it's taking awhile, have patience and WAIT!!! It's not going to kill you to wait another day for a digimon. I know how it feels in Cold's position due to DBC...  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:13 pm
kirashimu
iAm Techno-san
Coldfront44
iAm Techno-san
Coldfront44

Dude.

You could have done them
But whateeever

Shut up Techno! You do not know how annoying it is to make art for people that are so ungrateful and demanding that if you don't do art every secolnd rush and harass you. It drives you insane and frankly, the more you rush, the slower they'll do art. So next time it's taking awhile, have patience and WAIT!!! It's not going to kill you to wait another day for a digimon.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALL OF THIS ARGUING IS TEARING US APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying
A guild is supposed to be a place where people with similar interests come together to have fun. Are you having fun right now? Do you think I'm having fun right now? Do yourselves and the people trying to have fun a favor and argue through PMs, or better yet, stop. I swear if this continues, I will have you all put in time out!! scream

Do I make myself clear?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:17 pm
SU Blue
kirashimu
iAm Techno-san
Coldfront44
iAm Techno-san
Coldfront44

Dude.

You could have done them
But whateeever

Shut up Techno! You do not know how annoying it is to make art for people that are so ungrateful and demanding that if you don't do art every secolnd rush and harass you. It drives you insane and frankly, the more you rush, the slower they'll do art. So next time it's taking awhile, have patience and WAIT!!! It's not going to kill you to wait another day for a digimon.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALL OF THIS ARGUING IS TEARING US APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying
A guild is supposed to be a place where people with similar interests come together to have fun. Are you having fun right now? Do you think I'm having fun right now? Do yourselves and the people trying to have fun a favor and argue through PMs, or better yet, stop. I swear if this continues, I will have you all put in time out!! scream

Do I make myself clear?

Do NOT threaten a mod... I am making sure he knows that rushing will really tick people off.

You should not be threaten mods! That can lead to a warning, but I'm not going to give you one since you might not have known that.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Would you both just shut up?
I will do what I want this month. Two family members dieing in the same ******** week. I dont give a ******** what you say.
Me and Cold both stopped talking about this. Mind your on business.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:44 pm
Again, don't try to command a mod.

You cannot do whatever you want because two people in your family died; there are rules, and things that are just manners, that should be followed.

Also, your attitude is really getting annoying, you keep yelling at us for enforcing the rules. It sucks that your family members died, but it does not excuse the way you have been treating members and mods.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:54 pm
Mods are supposed to handle annoyances more maturely than this.
Tisk, Tisk.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm
I am handling it maturely...  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 pm
kirashimu
I am handling it maturely...

Yeah, telling me to shut up is very mature.
Let's drop it.  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games