Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Sup Toan, you know, everytime I come back, er, go on after like months of inactivity, you always seem to be on. So when I post something, you reply back fast. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 pm
Lol I just got back today myself, don't know some sign in my head told em to return to gaia xD  

The Sadistic Toan

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:19 pm
xD Wow, guess we're like... telepathic or somes. Happens all the time.

Well, I might be active next year in the first half of 2012. My schedule is slowly being maintained and if things just go as planned, I'll be back and ready for some action!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:51 pm
Soupy!!!!!!!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 pm
Herroo~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm
Every-time I take a break from the guild, you guys become active again. *Sigh*

I'll just be more active afterwards too- and with a surprise!

Also, thank you , Liger. That is a good quote. I believe it's true because after the hobby grows into a chore, my passion to continue dwindles. Frankly I did not abandon the shop- just i'm occupied. I'm certain other can wait though.

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:07 pm
Windy, Windy, Windy!! I got a Lucemon rookie >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 pm
How you been Lynda, Linda(?)? Yes, I did forget how to spell your name...

Why don't we all come back together at a certain point and just do what we do?

Btw, I just found out I can put my Gaia onto my meebo. So now I can always chat with you guys if you guys are on Gaia. I'm always on aim, fb, all that jazz so my meebo page links all of them up. If you see me on, talk to me :3 Cause I freaking miss you guys.

Teh Soupreme

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 am
I did not know that meebo was a legit thing like facebook and that other stuff XD

Sweet! I can chat with ya! : D

Also didn't know that that was your real name Windy : P guess I learned another thing new today.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 am
@Liger: Lol, really? Now the Digital World will come to an end...again. That's very good, Liger.

@Soupy: asdfh- yes. We should. Christmas break anyone? I'm happy that you remembered my name, Soupy, but yes it's Lynda. Spelled with a "y." I'm always bugged how everyone spells it with an "i" but I can understand.

I'm still looking for another site to 'play' other than gaia. I literaly have nothing to entertain myself with, which is good because i'm not distracted. I'm actually training myself to focus on college but obviously that's a slo progress as you can see...lol.

@Karan: Soupy is practically the only person to even use my first name. Hahah.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:52 am
Im Windspirit
@Liger: Lol, really? Now the Digital World will come to an end...again. That's very good, Liger.

@Soupy: asdfh- yes. We should. Christmas break anyone? I'm happy that you remembered my name, Soupy, but yes it's Lynda. Spelled with a "y." I'm always bugged how everyone spells it with an "i" but I can understand.

I'm still looking for another site to 'play' other than gaia. I literaly have nothing to entertain myself with, which is good because i'm not distracted. I'm actually training myself to focus on college but obviously that's a slo progress as you can see...lol.

try mabinogi o.o that distracted me for a while  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:23 pm
Windy just go distract yourself with friends in real life. I find keeping up with them tends to take a decent amount of time. after that and studying you should be pretty balanced out. but that depends on your amount of hanging out and studying you do.

Hey soupy, I'm one of the new members, don't know you at all, but I know of you as creepy as that sounds.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Im Windspirit

try mabinogi o.o that distracted me for a while
i don't think windy is into mmos. Also
Teh Soupreme
HI SOUPY!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:37 pm
So many Mods in one place O.o my mind is blown!  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 pm
hahaha i missed you guys....  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games