Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:57 am
Well my apologies to everyone who seemed to get offended by what I said about gaia gold, but that's my opinion of it. rolleyes The reason I offer it is because I want to do art for people that can't afford to pay cash. While it may seem dumb to charge at all, I don't want to be over-crowded with requests. And plus, then I'd never get paid at all for my art, and I really need money. It's not me being greedy, it is a necessity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:01 am
All art has value. I agree with Leyla here to a degree since I put more value in real money than Gaia gold, but I'm willing to pay for commissions in either, just depends on who's asking. If I were an artist, I probably would do cash commissions first, but it'd also depend on how many I had to do. If I had a lot of cash commissions and one gold one, I'd do the gold one first. Get it out of the way and all that. If there was a mix, I'd do them in order of who asked. It all would depend. I dunno. That's just my take XP  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:07 pm
Today was a very bad day. First I wake up with a bad headache, then I learn like a half hour later my grandma passed away. This after just loosing my other one like 4 months ago. I feel like s**t right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:12 pm
Krissim Klaw
Today was a very bad day. First I wake up with a bad headache, then I learn like a half hour later my grandma passed away. This after just loosing my other one like 4 months ago. I feel like s**t right now.
.:.hug.:. :< nn...  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:19 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Krissim Klaw
.:.hug.:. :< nn...
(Hugs back) Thanks for the hug, even if it is just over the internet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:50 pm
So has anyone else here heard of FAP? I found it recently, and it's a furry art community like FA.  

Leyla Giselle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:22 pm
Leyla Giselle
So has anyone else here heard of FAP? I found it recently, and it's a furry art community like FA.

Nope, I haven't. Is it primarily art to FAP to? xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:39 pm
Feline Apathy
Leyla Giselle

LOL. No. It's an assortment of art. http://furrartpile.com/  

Leyla Giselle

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Leyla Giselle
Feline Apathy
Leyla Giselle

LOL. No. It's an assortment of art. http://furrartpile.com/

I've heard of it, a few of the artists I know have moved over there. It's got the layout of DA.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:53 pm
Well i have to go to court on monday morning for my driving ticket...@_@ im so so so so so so so scared!!! O_O

ive never been to court much less detentioned before O_O  

cassie_chan

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:17 pm
cassie_chan
Well i have to go to court on monday morning for my driving ticket...@_@ im so so so so so so so scared!!! O_O

i have to go to court too....I ran a red flashing light and pissed someone off. My excuse? It was early >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:01 pm
cassie_chan

It's far less scary then it sounds. Just go in front of a judge, he'll look at everything the officer wrote up, and then you pay the ticket. Then you're done. That's it. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:03 pm
Krissim Klaw

*hug* I'm sorry to hear that Kriss. That's not a good way to start any day. That's how my day started when both my grandmother's passed away. Hang in there. We're here for you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

*hug* I'm sorry to hear that Kriss. That's not a good way to start any day. That's how my day started when both my grandmother's passed away. Hang in there. We're here for you
Thanks, just so hard to loose them both so close together.  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:49 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Thanks, just so hard to loose them both so close together.

I bet. It was hard enough losing my last two grandparents just over a year apart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games