Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:33 pm
Heh I was beginning to think they didn't exist  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:43 pm
-Lynda, I knew there was a 'y' in it, but I wasn't for sure cause I have friends with 'i'. >.> I am the only one that calls you by your first name huh? I thought it'd be more appropriate unless you like Windy better.
I'm down for Christmas break, even though I don't have a Christmas break anymore... Anytime works for me.
Neopets, go! And in college, you don't have classes every single day, or at least I didn't. Some days I'd study hard, other days I'd just hang out and play games, during my off time~

-Anon, hey babygirl, no how you doing~ Just kidding... I'm known as Soupy for some unknown reason, but if you want my real name, you have to do things for me, special things... EW NO! I'm basing you off that you are female from the quick glance I got from your avatar btw. Too lazy to click back and check if you are or aren't.... So we'll find out after I post this ;D Anyways! I'm 170000000 years old and I like long walks on the beach! Just kidding again, except for the second part, I do like long walks on the beach...

-Zar, Kazu, Ookami, heeeey, how you been man?

And yes there are a lot of mods in here; this is our usual hangout. Trashing, er, chilling in Lynda's house >;D

Teh Soupreme

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:04 pm
Teh Soupreme
-Anon, hey babygirl, no how you doing~ Just kidding... I'm known as Soupy for some unknown reason, but if you want my real name, you have to do things for me, special things... EW NO! I'm basing you off that you are female from the quick glance I got from your avatar btw. Too lazy to click back and check if you are or aren't.... So we'll find out after I post this ;D Anyways! I'm 170000000 years old and I like long walks on the beach! Just kidding again, except for the second part, I do like long walks on the beach...

I'm a girl now? *Runs to the bathroom and checks*
Nope, Still a guy, your free to call me anon, however its fair to warn you that I only changed my name to "Anonymously Incompetent" recently on a random whim type thing though most people will probably be seen calling me Zadoc in reference to my last name "Zadoc the 27th" and to be honest if i can get some more gold, it will soon return to a Zadoc based name because I'm confusing myself with this name... Im glad to know that you are now my oldest friend on gaia, but I'm really tempted to ask.... What were the middle ages like. people always dream of being knights and stuff in them, but they never think about the other side of life involved. biggrin And also long walks on the beach are fun. but the closest beach to me is quite disgusting so I only take up the opportunity when Im in a location with nice beaches.
As far as trashing this house, since she is a college kid now, Shouldn't it be a dorm room?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 pm
I've been here about as long as most of the active mods so I have my connections. I might as well be a mod I have a lot of influence around here XD.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 pm
Wait who's Ookami? O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:13 pm
-Anon, Zadoc >.> I remember that name Zadoc the 27th a bit... I think I've seen you a couple of times, I just don't fully remember yet. And with your avatar, it's hard to tell if you're a dude or dudette..
The middle ages, brings back a lot of good times. It was when I was a Crusader, but not your average one. (; I traveled around not only Europe, but Asia as well. Along the way, I built the Great Wall of China, got bored and decided to do it. Sadly, someone tore it down... and then that one dude in China decided to rebuild it again All my hard work for nothing right? Other than that.. I used forbidden magic spells, carried a huge sword and did your average sword combos and stuff. Oh wait what? You meant in real life? Ooooohhhh. I thought you meant in gaming... ;D

Teh Soupreme

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:19 pm
I think there is a chance we spoke at one point, but Im not totally sure which is helped by my amazing memory. That does sound like a fun game. Im guessing that the wall thing happened in Mine Craft. Always bad when the server jerk destroys your mighty monuments.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:30 pm
@_@ OK I am confused are you guys talking about Ookami the game or the person?  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 pm
I think it was a hello to bloodyshinobiookami....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 pm
I'm just talking about random stuff sooo. I said hi to Ookami, but I have no idea who that is... I don't remember...  

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:10 am
I didn't want to come off sounding rude to anyone by that post. To clear things up, what I mean it:

Soupy, you may either call me by my user or real name because it doesn't matter. I'm comfortable enough for anyone that I know to use it. I was only explaining to everyone how I tend to just remind people that it's spelled with a "y." You can say that I take pride that my name is spelled with a "y." It relfects good memories.

Zadoc, you changed your name? Remind me, 'cause I didn't know who you were at first. I have plenty of things to do, but everyone is out of state. Knowing my type of friends and myself we'd actually put our school work first before hanging out or chatting. the ones who actually do play in their free time are gone too and the only one who is closeby doesn't text or use facebook. Bummer, I know.
Whenever I have the time to get online I want to explore a new site or something like I do with Gaia as in hang out or play. It's like getting the same dinner/lnch day anfter day....I become tired of it because there isn't anything left to do. (Well with you guys is chat.)
I can do a lot of things, but my issue with being distracted on concentrating my studies is because my family is moving to a new home; packing and this weekend we will start transferring them. Once I settle into my new room, i'm converting it full out study dorm! c:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:33 pm
Sorry windy i forgot i changed my name... it was a late night whimsical mistake twill change back when i have the funds.
As far as the site goes and boredom and such I do understand o an extent. But its always good to see you when you are here smile  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:03 pm
Windy! How come I've been gone for almost half a year and you barely change?! You still look very much like a guy! Be more girly! D:<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:50 pm
So are you moving into a dorm room or your own new house, but gonna make your room into a dorm like thing? o-o  

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:08 pm
@Zadoc: How much do you need? I'll just send you the trade when you are ready.

@Toan: What?! You've missed out! I frantically changed into various feminine forms, but it just so happens i'm in the mood to wear red again. Guuhhh- fine, i'll try~

Edit: How about now? -Shoves Donny toward Toan-

@Soupy: We're moving into a new home. To save funds and that I am on a budget, it's better for me to stay with my family during college. I am granted my own room, yay. What I want to do is actually decorate it, not with distracting things but imitate it as if i'm in a college dorm. I like to 'change' and make re arrangements because it eels like a fresh start.
Y'know...calender here, planner there...desk full of assorted pens...ect.

c:

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games