Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:20 pm
Seeing Terashi leave made Night fold his arms. "How rude," Night said with a frown. Peep nodded in agreeance like always. "Now can't somebody help a noob out here?" Night asked, looking about. "I have no idea where anywhere is so could someone guide me?" Night knew that if he went without a guide, he'd get lost. This shinobi had a horrible sense of direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 am
"Speaking of being rude," Night said softly, noting the younger boy clearly ignoring her, "You know. You can find your own way around here. I need to head out for some training anyways."

Without so much as a goodbye, Night continued on her way out the door and deep into the forest surrounding the mountain.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:41 am
Maia gave Night a nod as she passed her. It was just a coincidence that Maia was on her way in at the same time that Night was on her way out! Maia stepped on inside, then stopped. There was a stranger in here. Maia put her hands on her hips and rose an eyebrow at him. Her hair was extremely frizzy and disheveled from her last adventure, and with how long her hair was she couldn't help but look like a wild woman. "So uhhhh I'm gonna guess that you belong here." Maia said, walking over to the second Night. "Either that, or we need better security."

Bisquit_Boys
:3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:01 am
Night #2 just kind of glared at Night as she left. He got the feeling that she didn't like him. Night #2 would have to remedy the situation before he made an enemy on the 1st day. Turning to Maia, Night #2 would look slightly irradiated. " Not this again," he said, showing Maia his Snag. "I'm a member of Snagem, see. Geez, how many times has someone snuck in here anyway?" After saying this, Night #2 realized he was getting angry at someone who hadn't done anything. "Sorry about that," Night #2 said, putting away his Snag. "This place just got me on edge."  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 am
Bisquit_Boys
Night just kind of glared at Night #2 as she left. He got the feeling that she didn't like him. Night would have to remedy the situation before he made an enemy on the 1st day. Turning to Maia, Night would look slightly irradiated. " Not this again," he said, showing Maia his Snag. "I'm a member of Snagem, see. Geez, how many times has someone snuck in here anyway?" After saying this, Night realized he was getting angry at someone who hadn't done anything. "Sorry about that," Night said, putting away his Snag. "This place just got me on edge."

Maia stared at Night. Fury began to burn in her eyes as he spoke, but quickly faded after he apologized. Maia was an angry person, yes, but she wasn't just a mindless anger machine. She could see reason! "Well.. Technically I snuck in here and lived in the lesser traveled halls for a good while." Maia admited. "Plus we get a lot of crazies in here... and it's just so much fun to mess with em." Maia reached out to playfully jab Night2's shoulder. "So, newbie, why are you standing around in here? Shouldn't you... be doing something? Catch some pokemon? Fight some baddies?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 pm
Appearing in the room, Reno watched the two new-ish people. Creeping over to Terashi with Leslie still on his shoulder, he asked, " 'O in the bloody 'ell is the new guy?" The Abra at his feet remained close to him, in case anything of an escape-like nature was needed.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 pm
"I don't know, and I don't want to know," I told Reno, taking a Soda Pop from the fridge and imbibing its contents. "All I can tell you is to not bother trying to strike up a civilized conversation with him. He's not worth your time. Oh, by the way, I've been meaning to ask you something."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:07 pm
"Anotha one a those people I take it?" Reno replied, grabbing two soda's for him and Leslie. The pair popped the tops at the same time and downed the contents together. "So whatcha wanna ask?" Reno asked, Leslie playing around with the Axew in her arms.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:10 pm
"Who's this?" I asked, looking at Leslie and the Axew. "Er, no, sorry, that's not it. I wanted to ask you if you went through with the bets that were made on my name after I forfeited our last battle. I just need to know how much money I owe, and to who. If that's the case, that is."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm
"Never thought of that," Night said, staring into space. "Really my first priority was meeting with the Snagems. Speaking of which, why don't I see a leader anywhere here?" Looking about, Night only saw lackeys. "There really should be someone keeping an eye on the place," Night said with a sly smile. "As the saying goes, when the Captain's away, Night will play." With no one here, Night had the wild idea for a house party.

Night turned to Reno as he came in, making a face at his accent. "Your voice is wierd," he said, twisting his head to the right. "The name's Night. Who might you be person with bad manners?"  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:19 pm
Ignoring Night, Reno kept talking with Terashi. "You owe no one money. We just take all the bets and split it between me an' Kairi. Unless ya feel like payin' people back. Otherwise, All that happened is me an' Kairi are four Snag Coins richer." Reno told Terashi, before looking to Leslie on his shoulder. "An' this 'ere is Leslie, Kairi's lil sister. Kinda an unofficial member at this point though."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm
"So, you didn't collect on bets made in my name? That's kind of you. I remember there being more than four coins bet on me. ...um, why would she bring her little sister to a place like this? This isn't exacly a good place for children... how old is she?"

When I heard Night's comment, I couldn't help but scoff. You're one to talk, my brain sneered.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm
Night made a face at Reno's ignorance. "Rudeness," Night said, crossing his arms. Peep nodded in agreeance yet again. The little Torchic was really more of a comedic side-kick than a partner. "To quote something I heard on Tv," Night said, pointing both fingers at Reno and Terashi, "'Screw you guys, I'm going home.'" With that, Night exited the room. However, he returned a few moments later looking stupid faced. "Which way are the bedrooms exactly?" Night said, smiling nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 pm
Maia turned briefly to look at Reno and Terashi, giving them an angry look. "Don't worry about them. They're just little babies." Maia said, an evil smile crawling onto her face. She'd said it loud enough to be heard, and was hoping to provoke them into some kind of... something! It had been a while since she had a good reason to be upset, and after going through two missions where she had to be the voice of reason seemed to... unnerve her. "Anyway, Sandshrew is always busy. Chirp remembers he was holed up in his office most of the time, and he's got His Bisharp guarding the door.

When Night turned to address Reno, Maia reached out again to jab his shoulder a few times. "Hey! New guy. Let's have a battle." She said. It was less of a command, and more of a question from someone who wasn't sure how to ask. Mostly she just didn't like the idea of her not being paid attention to. Weird, huh?  

Otternavy

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm
When Night returned, he realized that Maia had adressed him. It wasn't until now that he finally realized this. "A battle," Night said, a little skeptical. "Sure, but if you don't mind one on one. Ya see, Peep here's my only Pokémon." The Torchic on his head nodded sadly.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games