Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:08 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah, that'd be best.
As long as you've got what's important, you can handle it whenever, as long as you've got it...

yeah and I want some personal stuff that was my mother's that he would not let me have...now I will get them she wanted me to have them.....

Oh, that's good.

yeppers...well I am starting to hear those voices in my head...they are telling me that I need to go to bed.....
so nighters Kay....have a good one and I hope you get to feeling better....

Alright, good night. Thanks.
I hope you have a good one too.

hihi Kay...how ya feeling...
well had kinda good night...Tigger has decided he wants to sleep with me again...I am not used to having him in the bed with me...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:17 am
Skyailia
well had kinda good night...Tigger has decided he wants to sleep with me again...I am not used to having him in the bed with me...

A little better than I was. Thanks.

That's good. ^__^

Oh, had he before and stopped? Why's that?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:22 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Well, that's a win-win, I suppose. xD

Not quite the ringer for Godzilla though... Is that what you went in as?

yes. Not perfect but its a giant lizard stomping on Tokyo so HEY close enough XD

Oh yeah, they've got that tower... for some reason I was thinking that was the Eiffel Tower. >.<

/dumb today

It does look like the eiffel tower at first glance it's not just you XD

I still feel like I shouldn't make that mistake. o.o

We all make mistakes.
For example, I believe I miss stated myself earlier- I believe in creation. I do not, however, support creationism.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:29 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Well, that's a win-win, I suppose. xD

Not quite the ringer for Godzilla though... Is that what you went in as?

yes. Not perfect but its a giant lizard stomping on Tokyo so HEY close enough XD

Oh yeah, they've got that tower... for some reason I was thinking that was the Eiffel Tower. >.<

/dumb today

We all make mistakes.
For example, I believe I miss stated myself earlier- I believe in creation. I do not, however, support creationism.

I think this becomes a complicated semantic issue. @.@
I think I had asked if you were a creationist... I might be wrong.

Do you mind if I ask you to clarify then?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 am
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. ^__^

yeah...but ever since Shadow died he seemed to know that TJ missed her..Shadow was his cat...Tigger decided to sleep with TJ...he has slept back and forth since then...then since Lady Mandy died he has been sleeping with TJ....the other night he started sleeping with me again...
every time I move or roll over and move him he thinks it is time for loving and starts nudging me and wakes me up to scratch him.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. ^__^

yeah...but ever since Shadow died he seemed to know that TJ missed her..Shadow was his cat...Tigger decided to sleep with TJ...he has slept back and forth since then...then since Lady Mandy died he has been sleeping with TJ....the other night he started sleeping with me again...
every time I move or roll over and move him he thinks it is time for loving and starts nudging me and wakes me up to scratch him.....

Oh, I see... Animals can be pretty intuitive like that... It's sort of amazing...

Lol, that's sort of sweet, if a bit inconvenient.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. ^__^

Oh, I see... Animals can be pretty intuitive like that... It's sort of amazing...

yeah they seem to know things..

yeah he is a sweet boy....but three or four in the morning is very bad timing....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:03 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. ^__^

yeah he is a sweet boy....but three or four in the morning is very bad timing....

Yeah...

I had a cat jump into my lap on my aunt's back porch yesterday, and I didn't realize it until later, but I think might have been a cat I had played with as a kitten, years ago.

Most of the cats over there normally steer clear of people...
It was sweet...

Too bad I freaked her out and she ran off. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. ^__^

Yeah...

I had a cat jump into my lap on my aunt's back porch yesterday, and I didn't realize it until later, but I think might have been a cat I had played with as a kitten, years ago.

It was sweet...

aaaw that was sweet....I have read that cats have long memories...

how did you freak her out??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:16 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah...

It was sweet...

I was over at my aunt's to dogsit for a few hour and I was on the back porch because I had let the dog out. I was sitting on the step down the porch and the dog was kinda waiting at the bottom like he wanted by, so I got up and moved, holding the cat with one arm. The noise from the screen door moving and clacking and some stuff I moved as I went by freaked her out and she scrambled away and took off.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:34 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah...

It was sweet...

I was over at my aunt's to dogsit for a few hour and I was on the back porch because I had let the dog out. I was sitting on the step down the porch and the dog was kinda waiting at the bottom like he wanted by, so I got up and moved, holding the cat with one arm. The noise from the screen door moving and clacking and some stuff I moved as I went by freaked her out and she scrambled away and took off.

oohh...that is one thing about cats they are kinda jumpy and freak out easy....Tigger is bomb shy...he jumps at loud noises..part of was because we were setting off fire crackers when he was about two and he walk past some that were just thrown...it was not on purpose just a freak accident...so that has made him very afraid of loud noises....
well gotta run for now...gotta close up from the yard sale....talk ta ya after I get back home.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:36 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah...

It was sweet...

oohh...that is one thing about cats they are kinda jumpy and freak out easy....Tigger is bomb shy...he jumps at loud noises..part of was because we were setting off fire crackers when he was about two and he walk past some that were just thrown...it was not on purpose just a freak accident...so that has made him very afraid of loud noises....
well gotta run for now...gotta close up from the yard sale....talk ta ya after I get back home.....

Yeah, sometimes...

Oh dear. D:

Alright, see ya later.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:57 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

/dumb today

We all make mistakes.

Not at all.
Creationism believes that God created all things but they believe that it was done in 24 days. This is unrealistic. Plus there's nothing to support it.
I'm the Bible a day can be just that or it could mean many years, depending on the situation. (For example, without getting too far into the details, the Bible refers to "the Last Days". But these "days" have been counting down for hundreds of years- and are still counting down.)
And it also says in the Bible that a day to God is a thousand years. So its more accurate, and believable, that the creative "days" were, at least, one thousand years each.

I didn't fry your brain did I? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

/dumb today

We all make mistakes.

Not at all.
Creationism believes that God created all things but they believe that it was done in 24 days. This is unrealistic. Plus there's nothing to support it.
I'm the Bible a day can be just that or it could mean many years, depending on the situation. (For example, without getting too far into the details, the Bible refers to "the Last Days". But these "days" have been counting down for hundreds of years- and are still counting down.)
And it also says in the Bible that a day to God is a thousand years. So its more accurate, and believable, that the creative "days" were, at least, one thousand years each.

I didn't fry your brain did I? XD

I'd have to disagree with your terminology then... sweatdrop

Creationism doesn't apply solely to literal interpretation of biblical passages or even just to Abrahamic religion... Any belief that includes the world being created by a deity or some sort of supernatural being would be considered Creationism.

The belief system you're subscribing to is usually referred to as progressive creationism, (or is close to it) if I'm not mistaken.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah...

It was sweet...

Yeah, sometimes...

Oh dear. D:

Alright, see ya later.

hihi Kay..boy it was a dead day for everyone at the sale today...Miss P is going to have another one next month and we are going to try again..going to bring back some stuff from the house to sell...we did not really have much stuff this time.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games