Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony pet Loki’s hair, kissing the top of his head as the god spoke. “I was small when I was born, you were small, and you weren’t eating well for a while, there are so many other things that could make her smaller than normal. She may just be a petite baby.” He assured Loki, clamping down on his own worry and just trying to soothe Loki over the bond. “You didn’t lose them Loki. They’re fine, we’re fine, we’re all here and getting stronger.” He wanted to argue that it hadn't just been Loki. Tony had been equally at fault, he knew it. But that wasn't the main concern at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony said that they had both been born small, he couldn't explain Tony's. His own had already been explained by his brother's because Odin hadn't been around and Laufey had had a bond with his brother's other parent. He was honestly suprised now that he had survived till birth. He had been strong enough to survive what seemed to be the worst circumstances before he was even borne, it made sense that he had survived much more now, maybe the was their daughter. "I survived, so she could be alright too?" he questioned softly voicing his thoughts about that such a thing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at the question, continuing to pet Loki’s hair. “Surviving is what we do around here babe.” He said gently. Everyone in the mansion seemed able to make it through the worst situations possible and come out still fighting on the other side. Their children wouldn’t be any different. “She’ll be just as strong as you, if not stronger. She’s been helping kick you to bits for how long now?” Bruce watched the pair, head bowed slightly. Taking a deep breath, he looked to the jotun brothers, deciding to keep them talking so everyone wasn’t watching Tony and Loki so completely. “If the bond is so beneficial to having children, is it frowned upon to have children outside of…a mate relationship?” he asked, struggling to phrase his question. Helbindi shook his head. “It happens. Mating is an important and honored practice, but many are not comfortable with all that it entails. They prefer their complete autonomy and freedom, yet they still want families.” He explained, his brother nodding along with him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony proclaimed that surviving was what everyone in the mansion did. Laying his head against the man's chest he took a moment to try and calm all his fears and guilt so at the very least they weren't overwhelming him to the point of near paralysis. Tony was right at least between the two of them they were survivors and their children were too. A soft laugh answered Tony telling him that their daughter had been helping kick him to pieces. "A while now. She and her brother like to kick me at all hours." Loki responded after his soft chuckling. He took a few more moments before he spoke again. "I am sorry, for everything. I know I freak out but you must be worried about it too but you comfort me instead. So thank you Tony, thank you." Loki murmured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce continued to try and pull a few more details of cultural norms around babies and mates from the brothers, things Tony and Loki wouldn’t really need to know, just to keep the pair in conversation, Frigga taking the hint and joining in. Tony just kept Loki wrapped in his arms as he felt Loki calm ever so slowly. He knew the god wasn’t okay, but it was about as close as he would be for a bit. The apology and thanks had him shaking his head. “You’re the more important one in this situation.” He whispered. He could sort his own thoughts and emotions out later. Loki’s well-being came first.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:07 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony merely told him that he was the important one in the situation. "It affects you as much as it does me. I know that you have to be hiding that. But you worry as much as I do, I want you to be able to tell me. Remember we promised until we figured the bond again we would tell each other what we felt." Loki stated. He wasn't sure if he should be mad at the man or saddened that Tony didn't think he could support his feelings too.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony closed his eyes, hiding his face in Loki’s hair as a shiver ran through him. He wanted to share, to be comforted, but now wasn’t the time or place. “Later Lo….we have guests and then a party….I can’t….not right now…” If he let himself wallow in the worry and grief too much at the moment he risked falling into a panic attack, and then the rest of the day would be shot. It was better to try and ignore it for now. He just hoped Loki would understand what he was saying and why. He wanted to stay open with Loki, but he didn’t want to ruin everything for everyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt the shiver that took Tony and frowned once more before wrapping his arms around the man and holding him tightly. He wanted Tony to be okay, to be comforted as the man hd done for him. When the genius pleaded to discuss things later Loki nodded. Tony made a good point that they had guests and a party in a little while. "Later then..." Loki promised. He would make sure Tony got to vent or whatever he needed to do with the information and he would be there for whatever the man needed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Leaned into Loki slightly as he felt the god’s arms around him. He couldn’t help the relief he felt when Loki agreed to discuss things later. Staying there for a moment longer, he finally placed another kiss on top of Loki’s head before moving back enough to tilt his chin up and meet his eyes, silently searching for a sign that Loki was going to be okay. When he was satisfied he let go of the god and settled back in his chair again, just contenting himself with holding Loki’s hand. “We apologize about that.” He said, clearing his throat slightly as he looked to Helbindi and Byleirst, who both settled curious gazes on Loki and Tony.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki allowed Tony to pull away looking up to man as he did so. He didn't know what Tony was searching for as the man looked into his eyes searching for something. Tony seemed to have found what he was looking for when he settled into his seat again. Loki too moved to settle into his seat but shifted to sit closer to his mate despite their hands being linked still. "Sorry, it was alot to take in and comprehend." Loki tried to explain. He wasn't sure he wanted his brother's to know all the mistakes he had made in dealing with his children and his mate. He wasn't sure what customs Jotunhiem had about such things such as a breaking bond or having that affect the children.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Helbindi nodded slightly. “Clearly…” he said, obviously curious as to what exactly that was all about, but he didn’t ask, sensing that he wouldn’t get a straight answer. “Do the two of you want to continue asking us questions, or are you needing a break?” Byleirst asked slowly, trying to offer them an out if they wanted it. He wasn’t sure what all of that had been about, but he didn’t want to push Loki too much, not when relationships between them seemed to be warming slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad when Helbindi didn't push for any information about their about what had happened between himself and Tony. He thought about his brother's question about asking them more questions or needing a break. "I think we need to find out anything else that you know of that could bring harm to the children, anything else I think can wait until you visit once more unless there is something someone else needs to know." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Byleirst and Helbindi looked to one another again, speaking quietly to one another in an effort to figure out if there was anything else Loki needed to be informed of. “Most of the other ways are general to most people” Helbindi finally said. “Just don’t push yourself to be too warm and stay close to Tony as much as you are able.” Byleirst nodded his agreement. Bruce leaned forward slightly. “I have one more question if I may?” he said slowly. “I don’t know if you’re aware of it or not, but is there any history of inducing labor, making it happen earlier?” he asked. He needed to know if such things could adversely affect Loki if he felt that inducing labor was needed. The brothers looked confused, speak to each other again before shaking their heads. “We haven’t heard of such a thing being done on Jotunheim….perhaps a healer would know.” Bruce sighed, but nodded, accepting what little they could offer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Helbinidi told them that anything else was general to most. He knew about staying away from warmth, it wasn't comfortable for him in such a form anyway. And staying close to Tony was something he wanted to do anyway. Looking to Bruce when the man said that he had one more question he wasn't surprised by said question. He wasn't really surprised that Jotunhiem hadn't ever induced labor or at least that his brothers knew nothing about it. "Sounds like perhaps it might be best to merely bring a healer with you when you come next so that Bruce might be able to ask any questions he has." Loki suggested with a smile. "If that does not cause you trouble of course." he continued in a hurry he still didn't want to put his brothers out. He wanted to form a relationship with his brothers now that he was sure they were genuine.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Byleirst gave a regretful smile. “We can see if one would be willing to come, but I would not put too much hope in that.” He said slowly. “Our people have few enough healers, it makes it hard to ask any to step away, even for a short time.” He explained. Even with the casket back and their people doing better, pulling a healer away for any length of time was a hard thing to do. Bruce nodded slightly. “It would be hard to pull be away for any length of time so I understand completely.” He offered, sitting back in his chair with a sigh.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games