Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:03 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Today was a very bad day. First I wake up with a bad headache, then I learn like a half hour later my grandma passed away. This after just loosing my other one like 4 months ago. I feel like s**t right now.

*hug* I'm sorry to hear that Kriss. That's not a good way to start any day. That's how my day started when both my grandmother's passed away. Hang in there. We're here for you
Thanks, just so hard to loose them both so close together.

Well, I only knew one set of grandparents, and it was really hard when my grandpa died. I hyperventalated (Sp?) at the funeral. x_x And now my grandma's having some heart issues and is going blind, so it looks like she's near the end too. If you need to talk, just PM me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:05 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Today was a very bad day. First I wake up with a bad headache, then I learn like a half hour later my grandma passed away. This after just loosing my other one like 4 months ago. I feel like s**t right now.

*hug* I'm sorry to hear that Kriss. That's not a good way to start any day. That's how my day started when both my grandmother's passed away. Hang in there. We're here for you

I bet. It was hard enough losing my last two grandparents just over a year apart
Yep, now I'm grandparentless too. I guess at least I have my two Great Aunts.  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:08 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

I bet. It was hard enough losing my last two grandparents just over a year apart
Yep, now I'm grandparentless too. I guess at least I have my two Great Aunts.

You still have your immediate family too. It sucks losing any family member. I think your mom and dad will be the biggest support for you.

I didn't have anyone when my grandpa died. I couldn't even go to the funeral. I hope you can, even this early in the year  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:47 pm
Currently, I'm getting more and more pissed off with my mother. She's treating me like I'm retarded (most retarded people don't have high IQs) and that everything is my fault. She's also using wording which wants me to slash my wrists. Don't I have a wonderful mother?

EDIT: We got yet another new computer today. It's going to be our new server (even though our old server was never used), and it's currently the most powerful (CPU wise) computer we have. But I'm getting the old server and a new case/cooling. Let's see if my father keeps his end of the bargain. (He rarely does)  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:42 am
neutral ....

Hurt Angry Depressed Sad Betrayed Restless Alone Lonely Defensive...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:40 am
UglyCoyoteNG
neutral ....

Hurt Angry Depressed Sad Betrayed Restless Alone Lonely Defensive...

Take three large Happy Thoughts and call me in the morning.  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:08 pm
Currently I'm borrowing my father's anti-depressants. Codename : "Dilbert: The Complete Series" biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:21 pm
Fog had to cut from work early for two reasons.

1. It started to rain freezing rain, and since I work at the bottom of a mountain, what does that mean? It means that DRIVING BACK UP THE MOUNTAIN TOWARDS HOME would be impossible, not to mention dangerous.

2. My aunt didn't want me to go to work, but I felt I had a responsibility towards my job, so I went as long as I could, until I found out it was getting BAD outside. She called, freaking out, telling me that she's going to pick me up, regardless of what my boss says. I freak out to my boss, telling him "I don't like the weather, I have to get home, RIGHT NOW."

Fog's stressed cuz it's boring in the house, but it's literally freezing outside. Oh, and all the rain we had is turning to ice. Yay. I could be trapped in this house for......a week, if it REALLY gets bad. Not that it will......I hope.  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:00 pm
I cut my toe. Ow.

I'm feeling alright for the most part, otherwise. I got myself a new MP3 player today, a Sansa L'il Monsta. It's only 2GB, but basically does a lot of the same things an iPod can do. It has video, photos, FM radio tuner, voice recorder, and it can finally search for songs. My old one just didn't do much. So I'm happy with that.

Otherwise, I'm just having doubts on things. I'm really confused right now about some certain things about myself, and wouldn't mind talking to someone right now  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:05 pm
my knees really hurt at the moment. We had a mock search today for flight recorder boxes then they planted a subject up this really steep hill which took about 2 hours for us to climb and by the time we got up there..they really didn't need us to help except help carry the stokes litter down with the person in it.  

Rainey_angel81

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:16 pm
Merh, slick roads make Shoki slip n' slide while drivin'. Wh00t. Always a good way to start the day, right? We're still not allowed to call the Help Line, and calls are constant. gonk

Also, I've had an on-and-off headache for four days now. Wtf?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:47 pm
It has been a long couple of days.
Friday morning, a friend of mine got in a major accident. Bottled it up inside.
A quick stop at the bank, then a gas station for some smokes, then it was off to Paul's.
Most of the rest of the day... until about 5 or 6 in the morning, was spent playing Halo. 2 packs of cigarettes gone.
At one point, Paulie came down to ask if we knew where Mike was and that his phone died. Only, all I heard was "died." Given the earlier situation, I freaked the ******** out.
Then, I slept for 3 or 4 hours. Came home, got bitched at. Got depressed. Ate some food. Daydreamt about murdering my family, possibly committing suicide as well. Bottle it up inside.
Got bitched at some more. Ate some more food.
Finally came up to my room, cried my eyes out.
For the first time in at least 4 years, I cried.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:27 pm
I've had a decent day for once, although I had periods of moodiness, it was ok. 2 of my sisters and me went overW to a friend's place so they could play DnD and so we could try out the Wii. When we played the Wii, we only used Wii Sports, but it was quite fun. Also I got a Ad-Hoc network running between my sister's and my network since I was bored.

But I wasn't on the internet most of the day (or MSN) due to the fact that there literally is only a tiny signal out there, and there are trees everywhere.

EDIT: Also, I'm due to find out if I got an offer for university, tomorrow.

But my father promised me he'd get me a case because I'm getting the old server. I showed him the case I want..... he doesn't like it, reason, the price. His server (which he most likely won't use) costs $1400, the case I want which includes a 450W PSU (decent one too) and is a good size, is $169. But noo.... he wants me to get a generic one.... everytime he gets me a computer component, he tries to get me the cheapest one. Except he promised me (didn't keep his promise either) $500 to fix up my old P4 system when I got my laptop, we didn't have cash at the time, so I didn't mind too much. NOW, we do, so I'm going to have to convince him. Also for the other stuff he promised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 am
It's all iced over here in Oklahoma. We had one hell of a winter storm come through.

I wake up this afternoon to hear my aunt say "Your dad broke his leg." I figure I mustn't have heard right. "Your father broke his leg crossing the street to get some laundry done." I was like, "You gotta be shitting me." Apparently, he was crossing the street, slipped, broke his leg, someone saw him, threw a blanket over him, and called for an ambulance. He's now in the hospital, last I checked, doped up on morphine, convinced he'll be fine in a day and will be driving over to paint my room for me. Yeah, in his stick shift truck, with the roads this bad? Boy, that's a pretty picture.

*sighs*  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:40 am
FogSage
It's all iced over here in Oklahoma. We had one hell of a winter storm come through.

I wake up this afternoon to hear my aunt say "Your dad broke his leg." I figure I mustn't have heard right. "Your father broke his leg crossing the street to get some laundry done." I was like, "You gotta be shitting me." Apparently, he was crossing the street, slipped, broke his leg, someone saw him, threw a blanket over him, and called for an ambulance. He's now in the hospital, last I checked, doped up on morphine, convinced he'll be fine in a day and will be driving over to paint my room for me. Yeah, in his stick shift truck, with the roads this bad? Boy, that's a pretty picture.

*sighs*
My dad broke his arm on the ice once....that sucked for him, cause he's an author with deadlines. He had to master one-handed typing real quick.... sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games