Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:14 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara colapses and looks to the sky. *thought* wat the hell happened with my brother? hes been ina lot of enraging situations but.....

*Looks at Izara* you ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 pm
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen
Yuki moves Reks out of the way and she smiles as the blade goes through her body. "I love you Leon" she whispers and blood falls from her mouth and she smiles and says, "I see you again soon baby..." and she falls over and dies.

Leon reapeares and he yells"Yuki! No!" he falls to his knees and says"what have i done" he hugs her body.

*Sarah leans over and begins to heal befor she compleately dies* Itll be ok leon but shell need to rest alot *Consentrates feeling the healing burn blister her hands till she can feel Yukis heartbeat again and stops healing* Leon carie her to her room and dont leave her if she tries to let go dont let her and come get me go now!

Ok sarah he picks up Yuki and carries her to her dorm and lays her on the bed.  

MickeyTenshi

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara colapses and looks to the sky. *thought* wat the hell happened with my brother? hes been ina lot of enraging situations but.....

*Looks at Izara* you ok?

Izara rolls over and looks at her "Ryoji......he....i dont know......" then says to self "wat the hell is going on inside you Ry?"  
*whispers* you still love her dont you? *turns away*  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper

Tora is gone from the room. the werewolf looks at yumi. "you have you seen my son, it is time he returns to his pack"

i dont know who you are talking about -sticks her head up with a smirk and her hand crossed behind her back "hmp..."

the wolf laughs. "than how about his mother"

whipers as qeit as possible "tora?'

he hears yumi. "so she hasnt told you yet. well i best leeave than"

-looks down at the ground- *thinks should i tell him were they are...?*

"tell her she has till tonight to get him ready to leave or we will take him by force" he howles and the wolves retreat out of the room.  
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Falls down on Ryojis bed exausted*

Ryoji sits at the foot of his bed and says, "sorry....thats never happened to me b4....i dont know what happened..."

*Smiles* its ok *Sits up and tacles Ryoji and kisses him then smiles up at him*

he smirks and kisses her back

*Smiles at him and kisses him one more time then gets up and helps Izara onto her bed*  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:17 pm
Misuzu0614

"I'm sorry Mitsuki..i will always love you as a sister...we know each others pain" He smiles to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:18 pm
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper

the wolf laughs. "than how about his mother"

whipers as qeit as possible "tora?'

he hears yumi. "so she hasnt told you yet. well i best leeave than"

-looks down at the ground- *thinks should i tell him were they are...?*

"tell her she has till tonight to get him ready to leave or we will take him by force" he howles and the wolves retreat out of the room.

-feels empty and like she is in the dark looking for light-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:19 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Falls down on Ryojis bed exausted*

Ryoji sits at the foot of his bed and says, "sorry....thats never happened to me b4....i dont know what happened..."

*Smiles* its ok *Sits up and tacles Ryoji and kisses him then smiles up at him*

he smirks and kisses her back

*Smiles at him and kisses him one more time then gets up and helps Izara onto her bed*

Izara is lost in thought as she is towed onto her bed. Ryoji looks to her and says "Izara....im sorry 4 freaking u out......i dont know wat happend..."
Izara holds up a finger and says "shush!"
"listen Iz is your mad at me i understand but theres no reason 2-"
Izara sits up and looks at Ryoji "im trying to figure this out! im ot mad! now will u shut up?"  
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614

"I'm sorry Mitsuki..i will always love you as a sister...we know each others pain" He smiles to her.

*Smacks leon for mitsuki and gives Mitsuki a hug (Blair does this ha ha ha)* Itll be ok  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

"Yuki....I'll always love you..." his heart starts hurting since his emotions trigger the bullet thats still in his heart.  
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614
*goes back and sees yuki kissing leon* cant... be! *cries and runs away*

He sees Mitsuki crying, and says,"I'm...sorry."

whom do u love?!make up your mind!before some one gets hurt! >o  

Shiori_Azure

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 pm
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen
Yuki moves Reks out of the way and she smiles as the blade goes through her body. "I love you Leon" she whispers and blood falls from her mouth and she smiles and says, "I see you again soon baby..." and she falls over and dies.

Leon reapeares and he yells"Yuki! No!" he falls to his knees and says"what have i done" he hugs her body.

*Sarah leans over and begins to heal befor she compleately dies* Itll be ok leon but shell need to rest alot *Consentrates feeling the healing burn blister her hands till she can feel Yukis heartbeat again and stops healing* Leon carie her to her room and dont leave her if she tries to let go dont let her and come get me go now!

Ok sarah he picks up Yuki and carries her to her dorm and lays her on the bed.

Tora claps twice than pulls the kife out of leon's back. "LEON, i have sealed you wolf spirit in this knife, you will not see it again till after you can control your anger. do you understand?"she says teleporting the knife somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 pm
*stands up* goodbye then. *smiles sadly* i hope you'll be happy. *turns and walks away*  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:21 pm
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614

*Smacks leon for mitsuki and gives Mitsuki a hug (Blair does this ha ha ha)* Itll be ok

Leon rubs his cheek and says "i think i deserved that."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games