Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:18 pm
Toting.

Blasters do more damage, dont require oxygen to function, have lighter ammo with more shots per pack, and have a stun setting.

The only things slugthrowers have better are speed of projectile, you cant see a slug when its fired, and they're more precise than blasters.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:27 pm
Right, so blasters are the way to go(it seems I'm the only one who has this problem).  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:33 pm
How so?

And Ideally you're going to want whatever nonlethal weapons you can find: Stun blasters, pepper spray, shock batons, Ion Cannons: all that stuff is pretty cheap compared to more lethal weapons, especially the Ion Cannons.
You want to incapacitate enemy crews, not kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:42 pm
Des Voh
Indeed.
What was that one jedi that Palps owned, he smiled alot. I cant remember his race or name.

Oh! THAT kind of owned!
I thought you were talking about some Jedi who served Palpantine.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:00 pm
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Indeed.
What was that one jedi that Palps owned, he smiled alot. I cant remember his race or name.

Oh! THAT kind of owned!
I thought you were talking about some Jedi who served Palpantine.
Yep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:37 pm
Agreed with Cale on the blasters. The reason I use slugthrowers in the campaign is because of both stealth and the ability to kill Sith easier. I don't exactly intend to keep that many people alive on my missions.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:47 pm
For what Pash does, Slugthrowers are also superior to blasters, specifically the high density material that he uses as ammo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:02 pm
Anyway, Trying to figure out where I should get started. A general, brief backstory should be good for now until I move more into the character, then I can start working on everything else.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:39 pm
gonk Sayla, your mando'a is better than mine. I can't understand half the stuff you've been saying.

Yes that can be used as blackmail, Cale, as it is a very humbling, embarassing thing to admit for a Mando'ad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:42 pm
*jaden goes to barnes and noble*

"Guide to understanding Mandalorian women... hmm..."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:47 pm
If only it were that simply. All my Mando'a is memorized, but my sources that I learned from weren't the best...

I wonder if Barnes&Noble really does have a guide to Mando'a...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:48 pm
Wookiepedia it?  

lady_skuld

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:56 pm
I Wookiee the language often, but it does let me down from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:57 pm
That's partially the reason why I don't like playing as a mando. Someone's going to come along and critisize my less than average knowledge of the language.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:23 pm
Jaden_Ordo
gonk Sayla, your mando'a is better than mine. I can't understand half the stuff you've been saying.

Yes that can be used as blackmail, Cale, as it is a very humbling, embarassing thing to admit for a Mando'ad.

Let me help you out here, Jaden.
I picked up some kind of Mando'a/English dictionary from traviss's blog some time ago. I think its still available if you look. Made good use of it when I was Mandalore the Immortal.

Ok, first line of it:
"Good! Get in here! Get in here!"
Then she says "food", and then she asks you what you want to drink.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games