Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:34 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked when Byleirst said that they could see but to not put too much hope into such things. The explanationade sense and Loki nodded. "No, if they are needed on Jotunhiem I would not wish to take them from those that need them. I have people here it was merely questions." Loki tried to soothe. "Besides there was talk about visiting you ourselves some time in the future." he offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

“We will still ask all the same. We do not wish for you or your children to suffer due to something as simple as misinformation.” Byleirst smiled. The mention of visiting jotunheim seemed to surprise both of the men however and they looked to one another. Helbindi smiled broadly at the idea. “You’d be most welcome to visit should you truly wish to. Our home is nothing like it once was, but it is healing and growing once more.” He said, a hint of pride in his voice. “There is much we could show you, and many who would be able to offer better answers than we can.” He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:22 am
MDaylus

Loki could see the surprise on his brothers faces when he mentioned visiting them instead. He hoped it was a good surprise, he they had discussed it before but Loki had barely made any indication that he was interested that time. When he finally saw Helbindi smiling broadly Loki relaxed smiling as well. "I would like to see it as long as I am allowed to bring whom I choose." Loki said softly. He wanted to be able to bring Tony and Bruce. Then if he chose to bring Fenrir as well he was sure he would want Thor as extra.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The brothers frowned ever so slightly. “We would not deny you your mate if that is your concern.” Helbindi said slowly. “He may not be overly comfortable as humans aren’t as hardy as others peoples. Nor would we deny your children, they are part Jotun as well and have just as much right to visit as you.” He warned. Byleirst looked over the others assembled, tilting his head. “If you wish others to come….we would have to discuss such things at that time I think.” He said carefully. Frigga might come under the guise of diplomacy, but Thor was viewed less kindly…and humans as a whole were rather unknown, thus they couldn’t promise anything.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki saw the frown between his brothers and held a small one of his own. Still he nodded when they said they would not deny him tony or his children to visit. He understood that tony would not fare well without assistance on Jotunhiem. "The visit might have to wait until I have my magic to ensure warmth." Loki remarked though he hadn't even considered visiting Jotunhiem really until after the twins were born before. Watching as his brother looked over threat assembled in the room he nodded when said it would need to be discussed at the time. To Loki it meant he would merely need to be more prepared and that Fenri would likely not go on the first visit. Not until Loki had sussed out Jotunhiem himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shifted slightly with a frown. “I could figure out something.” He mumbled, not wanting to be used as an excuse for anyone. He knew he could find someway to keep himself warm. If such technology would be particularly comfortable was a different question however. The jotuns just gave Tony a doubtful look but didn’t argue. “You are welcome whenever you’d like.” Byleirst reiterated, not wanting to discourage Loki in any way. It was just going to be a matter of negotiation. Tony sighed, shaking his head. “We’ll visit eventually. But inter-realm travel is perhaps too taxing for late term pregnancies.” He hedged, Bruce nodding his agreement.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he could figure something out. He was sure that was true, that his mate would be able to craft something to keep himself warm. However the problem was they didn't know how his technology would work on Jotunhiem or if it would. Loki at the very least knew his magic did infact work. Smiling when Byleirst said that they would be welcome whenever they liked he nodded once more. It was something to consider especially with the want for information that would be hard to gain unless someone agreed to come from Jotunhiem. Tony seemed to have other ideas that Loki hadn't considered about his pregnancy and travel. He had never considered it before because he had never needed to travel by Bi-frost before when he had been pregnant. "Oh... I did not think of that." Loki said softly. "I guess a visit to your realm will have to wait until after your niece and nephew are borne." Loki stated with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

The brothers shifted slightly at Loki’s words, both smiling tentatively. It was new for them, to think of actually having nieces and nephews that they would know and get to see grow. “We look forward to meeting them.” Byleirst said quietly. “Perhaps they will be able to visit and learn about Jotunheim regularly.” He added with a bit of hope. Tony nodded, squeezing Loki’s hand. “We will see. Perhaps they will.” As he spoke there was the faint shift in magic elsewhere in the mansion, signaling the arrival of others. Frigga shifted in her seat at the magic, smiling. “Seems like more guests have arrived.” She said softly. “I imagine you’d probably like to meet them as well.” She added, looking between the jotuns.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:07 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a reassuring smile to his two brothers he knew that it was as new to him as it was to them to have another brother. Even if they had known about his existence before he had showed up, but they were just getting to know each other and being tossed into a growing family on top of that was nerve racking. "I would not deprive them of a education on their heritage." Loki promised. He would never do what Odin had done to him hiding away almost all knowledge of who he was. He merely wished he had known for the sake of his other children. As if reading his thoughts there was shift of magic around the mansion that had Loki and his mother perking up. Squeezing Tony's hand in return as his mother made the arrival of their new guests known he smiled. He assumed it was his children but in truth he didn't know whom all had been invited but it was exciting all the same knowing his mother would keep away whomever Loki would not find welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:26 am
Alikia Tsuki

Helbindi and Byleirst seemed to relax a little as the questions seemed to officially be over. Standing, Helbindi motioned towards Loki and Tony. “Well do not let use keep you from your guests. I must admit, I’m curious to see more of the people this realm hold to such high esteem. It has been a very long time since there has been any contact between jotuns and humans.” Tony chuckled as he stood as well, helping Loki to his feet after. “You’ll be surprised, I can assure you. Few of the people that will be showing up are really your traditional human, if such a thing could exist.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled relaxing a bit to as his brothers did. The questions had been taking despite only having been talking. When Helbindi said that they should not let them keep Loki and tony from guests Loki shook his head. "Natasha is out there along with Steve whoever has arrived will be greeted. Besides it takes me a moment to get up anyway." Loki chuckled shifting the edge of his seat to make standing a bit easier. When tony stood and offered him the help he gladly took it and received a mild kick for the shift in position. "They are being fussy today. Everytime I move I get kicked." Loki complained. "I think Kalani and her grandmother are really the most normal ones here. You should meet them if you want any resemblance of a normal midgardian." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony helped Loki to his feet and wrapped an arm around him as soon as he was up. Smiling at the complaint, he placed a hand on Loki’s belly. “They just want to introduce themselves.” He said lightly. Helbindi and Byleirst moved around the table slowly as the group started to shift towards the door. “I think speaking to them would be enlightening.” Byleirst said lightly. “We have much to learn about this realm now.” He added, looking over Loki and Tony with some curiosity, but he didn’t ask any questions. There would be time for that in the future.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into tony when the man wrapped an arm around him and said that the babies were merely wanting to introduce themselves. "It's still a little early for that." Loki remarked. He wasn't ready for their children to introduce themselves. When Byleirst said it would be good to meet Kalani and her grandmother Loki smiled glad that. "I'd be happy to help you learn whatever you would like to about Midgard." Loki offered as he took Tony's hand and moved towards the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just chuckled at the remark from Loki, hand staying on his mate’s belly until the god decided to move. He’d be the first to admit that there were times when he’d be perfectly happy to just stay curled close to Loki’s belly if the god would let him. Following Loki closely, he tilted his head at the jotuns before looking to his mate. “Perhaps you could introduce them to Kalani then. They are a bit more imposing than you after all, I’m sure she’d appreciate having you there to calm her a little at first.” He suggested softly. He remembered how uneasy she’d been with thor at first. Of course that had passed by now, but Loki would certainly help mitigate such worries.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to tony when the man said that perhaps he could introduce his brothers to Kalani to ease the way. While he hadn't seen it personally he had heard about Kalani's apprehension of Thor but she had met Loki first. Where Loki was quiet and tended to be reserved, Thor was loud and outgoing ready to make friends with everyone. He also knew how much more imposing his brothers were. "I think that might be the best, she's only seen me before this." Loki nodded."Let us see who has arrived." Loki stated leading the way out of the library. Again it seemed someone had read his mind because Kalani and her grandmother we're walking down the hall. "Kalani, Narith, I'd like you to meet my brothers from Jotunhiem." Loki called to the women.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games