Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:46 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

Looks at John. Tilts head curiously. "Who is he..?" crawls over to him, moving her tail side to side, curiously.

"hes mine and angels.....son"

Looks at Ragnos with wide eyes. "Whaaaaat!? How did that happened!!!! I mean.... I know how it happened.... but..... when did it happen!!!?!" looking at John with wide eyes.

"it happend.....3 years from now....and stop screaming...your scaring him"

Oh!".... blushes embarassed. "Sorry.." bows down. "Hi John... don't be scared.... I might be part cat but I don't hurt people! I'm Tomoyo!" smiles at him.

John slowly comes out and ragnos said "he came her 9 years from now....a diffrent valak is looking for him"

"... A diferent... Valak?" tilts head  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:47 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

Looks at Ragnos with wide eyes. "Whaaaaat!? How did that happened!!!! I mean.... I know how it happened.... but..... when did it happen!!!?!" looking at John with wide eyes.

Oh!".... blushes embarassed. "Sorry.." bows down. "Hi John... don't be scared.... I might be part cat but I don't hurt people! I'm Tomoyo!" smiles at him.

John slowly comes out and ragnos said "he came her 9 years from now....a diffrent valak is looking for him"

"the valak im talking about might of come from the future also"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:47 pm
(hey gtg b on later tonight kk)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
(hey gtg b on later tonight kk)

(ok cya l8er)  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:50 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"Oh..... man... that Valak... he gets in my nerves..." looks at the floor angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:51 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"Oh..... man... that Valak... he gets in my nerves..." looks at the floor angrily.

"im going hunting...please stay with him"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:56 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"Okay! I love kids!" smiles a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:58 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"he is vary shy so talk to him....get to now eachother...and if valak shows up then hide him"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:59 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"he is vary shy so talk to him....get to now eachother...and if valak shows up then hide him"

Nods at him. "Don't worry, I'll protect him with my life!" Looks at John and smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:01 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

Nods at him. "Don't worry, I'll protect him with my life!" Looks at John and smiles.

he leaves  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he leaves

Smiling at John. "So... do you like it here, in the past? I mean.... how does the future look like?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:05 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he leaves

Smiling at John. "So... do you like it here, in the past? I mean.... how does the future look like?"

john said "i know you.....your my godmother"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:07 pm
"now there are things i dont want to know about" she said patting johns head she smiled "are you a good boy in the future?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
"now there are things i dont want to know about" she said patting johns head she smiled "are you a good boy in the future?"

john smiled and said "yes mom"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:09 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he leaves

john said "i know you.....your my godmother"

"Really!?" smiles happily. "Yay! That's good! am I a good godmother?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games