Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:06 pm
There is a level where your an undercover agent in a terrorist cell, murdering women and children and others in an American airport. Of course its skip-able, but thats besides the fact.

I was kinda expecting you to go off on that, being the patriot that you are.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 pm
Oh, you mean Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Dude, its a ******** video game. Who gives a s**t?
Seriously, if you think I'm going to rant about fake killing fake people in a game just because it depicts something possibly questionable, you're dumber than the congregation of the Westboro Baptist Church.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:37 pm
-shrugs-

Tell that to the parents who come to me complaining I sold their kid a video game that they murder people in when they gave me the consent to sell it to the kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 pm
Don't take your frustrations on me.
And didn't you tell those people that this game was all about murder?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:19 pm
Yep, were protected by the ESRB.

Anyhow, I wasn't, but I was half-expecting you to get pissed of about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm
Explain to me what the ******** I was supposed to get pissed about?
ITS A GAME.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 pm
Chill, I just thought you might get upset and rant about how its ******** up to depict such actions.

Guess my aim was off.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:37 pm
Let me explain this to you:

I know the difference between fantasy and reality. I know this is a video game. I have the right to not play it, I know this does not depict an actual event, and I know that this particular mission is to establish that the group you're infiltrating is particularly heinous.

But I really can't chill, because I can't get over how much of a contemptible little a** you are. You brought this topic up, pushed it onward, seeking to elicit some sort of rage spewing, angry type-fest from me for no other reason (that I can imagine) than to amuse yourself and feel somewhat superior over me that I could, theoretically, get so worked up over nothing.

Wetdog, frankly you've crawled your way back down the ladder of my respect. You're currently sitting on a rung between mosquitoes and s**t.

Go get your jollies elsewhere.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:57 pm
........Wow, thanks for blowing something out of proportion.

You asked, I explained. I thought it might have been subject that upset you, either for the fact that others got upset over it, or that it offended you, something that this just proved to be all to easy.

Either way, I looked forward to reading your response of the subject, because there are a number of your rants I actually enjoy reading.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:16 pm
Both of you need to chill! Des you need to stop trying to push Cale's buttons, especially when you know it leads to a fight.

Cale: Just blow Des off you know he's not worth it. In other words BE THE BIGGER MAN!  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Why do you think I didn't bother to continue it? Check the date.
I let Wetdog to his own devices hours ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:36 pm
I feel like crap tonight.

I got a colonoscopy tomorrow and I got through with drinking the prep stuff about an hour ago.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 pm
Hope it all goes smooth for you tomorrow, DA.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm
It never has.

Because of what they do, I end up with a lot of air inside me that has to come out while I'm in recovery. It's not a pleasant feeling.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:26 pm
That's most unfortunate DA. I hope it works out ok.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games