Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm
Yes!Yessss! Maia's plan was working! What was the plan? to get these guys upset!! Maia couldn't hold in her laughter. She kept snickering and holding in laughs even as she picked up her pace to stay ahead of Terashi. She wasn't about to be led around by a Ballerina!

When they got there, Maia let Hank go, and followed the Tepig to their spot on the arena. "Ok! So this is a Two on two, Four v. Four match?" She asked, making sure everyone could hear her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 am
Sub would walk down out of his office, a solemn look on his face, his normal campy, upbeat personality has abandon him today, leaving him a shell of his former self. The Snagem leader would walk down into the main area of the building, glance around a bit, and head on into the kitchen.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:04 pm
Tsuki frowned, muffled grunts heard behind the couch. He noticed Sub and called out, as the guy walked to the kitchen "Cheer up, we beat the tar out of some pink Pokemon for you!" a hand reached from behind the couch, but Tsuki threw a towel over it. Too soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Tsuki frowned, muffled grunts heard behind the couch. He noticed Sub and called out, as the guy walked to the kitchen "Cheer up, we beat the tar out of some pink Pokemon for you!" a hand reached from behind the couch, but Tsuki threw a towel over it. Too soon.
Sub stopped before entering the kitchen, hearing Tsuki and giving a small, short lived grin. "Always good to hear." He simply said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:36 pm
((Btw: Lancer's basically a ticking time bomb at the moment twisted ))

Flying down at a breakneck speed would be Larry on his hoverboard. Behind him would be Snips and the unconcious glowing red Snips. Since Larry didn't know where the closest PC was, he instead headed towards Snagem for medical help. There had to be an infurmery or something here, right? Lucky for Larry, there was. Jumping off his board, he'd race inside with Lancer and Snips flying behind. "Medic!" Larry called. "Lancer needs a medic!" Larry wasn't usually one to freak out, but he couldn't help but do that now.

Back with Night, the boy would take his place beside Maia when they arrived. Seeing as though this was his first real battle in Snagem, Night decided to give a little pep talk to Maia and the Pokémon they were using. "Lose and you die," Night said with a blank serious expression. He was kidding of course, but the others wouldn't know that by looking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 pm
Tsuki asked, walking over "Hey Sub, you ok? You look more depressed than my aunt Justine." He remembered the cold woman's grasp. One creepy lady. Anyways back on topic! Jumping as Larry flew past he said "Whoa, what's with the rush?"  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:39 pm
I raised my eyebrow at Night, my arms folding up on my chest. "I don't think anybody's going to be dying in this room. This is just a friendly competition."

With that, I handed Titan's ball to Night (in case I hadn't already) and opened the pokeballs of Simon the Drillbur and my yet-unnamed Sneasel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:07 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Tsuki asked, walking over "Hey Sub, you ok? You look more depressed than my aunt Justine." He remembered the cold woman's grasp. One creepy lady. Anyways back on topic! Jumping as Larry flew past he said "Whoa, what's with the rush?"
"Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks for asking all the same." He said with a smile. "...did someone just run past us or am I seeing things? He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:08 pm
Hearing Night's little threat, Reno ominously uttered in a deep voice, "Touch the woman an' prepare ta die." At his side, Tesei and Nova were ready to go, raring to fight. For Tesei, to finally take down that damn cocoon. For Nova, a chance to show off.

At the sidelines sat Leslie, with Fenrir and the unnamed Abra at her side.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm
SubonicXP

Tsuki shrugged. "I dunno." he said "Charky has been running around, shooting Dragon Rages ever since he evolved." He pointed to his slightly singed off shoe. Little bugger had to be around here somewhere. "Oh yeah, now we have two Nights." he added, putting his hand up with two fingers up, for emphasis.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm
"Lancer's in a coma," Larry shouted back at Tsuki as he ran towards the infurmery. He didn't have time to chat. Not when his Piplup could possibly die. Rushing into the room Larry would bring in the Piplup on the hoverboard. All that came out his mouth was, "help."

Night turned to Terashi as he gave the Pokéball. He didn't really see why he needed the ball if the Pokémon was just borrowed, but he took it nonetheless. "So we gonna start already or sit here making threats?" Night said, going back to his corner. "And who's the ref in this anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:27 pm
Bisquit_Boys

Night turned to Terashi as he gave the Pokéball. He didn't really see why he needed the ball if the Pokémon was just borrowed, but he took it nonetheless. "So we gonna start already or sit here making threats?" Night said, going back to his corner. "And who's the ref in this anyway?"

(Just for the heck of it.)

A lone Charmeleon stepped up as the referee, a green and red flag in the air. "Char me chat char char-me-leoooon char char!" he said, or rather "Shut up and listen, I'm saying this only once. I'm the referee, got it? No kamikaze moves or super moves. Like Explosion, Destiny Bond, Hyper Beam, etc. NOW KICK EACH OTHERS REARS!"  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:30 pm
Maia giggled. "Someone wants to lose their face." She giggled at Night. There was an evil glint in her eyes, like she was thinking about removing Night's face no matter what happened. "Ok! I'm ready!" She said, pointing into the air. "Hank, are you ready?" Her Tepig oinked aggressively, stomping around and generally making noise. Yeah, Hank is ready!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:43 pm
I ended up giving the Charmeleon an odd look. Mainly because I didn't speak Pokemon (unless said Charmeleon had made use of a Rainbow Pokeblock prior to now). "Who's Charmeleon is this?"

I shook my head. "Nevermind. I think we can all agree that everybody only gets to use one pokemon at a time, yes? Your other pokemon gets to sit on the sidelines until it is needed. Step forward, Sneasel."

Sneasel stepped forward while Simon backed off a bit. Team Toumei stood ready.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:57 pm
Trigram Attic
"Ah, yes," said Ship, and he motioned at the kettle. "There is still plenty, and I've grown into the habit of making more than I need for these occasions." His gaze shifted to the berries on the tray. "In a moment. I don't quite like cheri berries with tea."

She looked at Eve and Ship then gave a shrug, "Suit yourself." She said, picking up another one and taking a bite out of it.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games