Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stayed close as they walked. When they came upon Kalani and Narith, the genius smiled slightly. The brothers paused at the mention of Narith, tension suddenly pouring off of them. Staring at the women down the hall, Helbindi brushed past Tony as he slowly approached, Byleirst seeming frozen in place. Helbindi murmured a soft word in jotun, reaching out towards Narith slightly. Their instant reaction instantly put Tony on edge as he pressed close to Loki, protectively wrapping an arm around him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:16 pm
MDaylus

Kalani and Narith stopped as they heard Loki call out to them. Kalani turned with a smile on her face that quickly turned to surprise and awe. Narith turned at the same time and her eyes widened seeing the two Jotuns and Loki could see recognition there which confused him. How would Narith have ever met or seen the two men? The following tension that seemed to fill the air made Loki anxious wondering what was going on and he was glad for Tony holding him protectively. The soft word in Jotun that Helbindi murmured had Loki more confused and he frowned as his brother reached for Narith. He was more surprised as Narith responded in kind in Jotun. He had known that she spoke Jotun but it was still unexpected.

"I didn't think you would find me here, but then again I didn't expect Odin's sons to be here." Narith stated before her form shifted and another Jotun stood next to Kalani. Narith's jotun form looked much less gruff that his brothers and he carried the same long hair that the human form did.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a small noise of surprise as Narith shifted. Rubbing his eyes slightly, his brow furrowed. ‘I assume you were unaware of this?’ he asked over the bond. He could feel Loki’s surprise as well, so he knew the god hadn’t, but he still needed to ask. Behind them Frigga and Thor both stood in similar shock, but Helbindi and Byleirst surged forward towards Narith, both talking at once, their words overlapping and competing to be heard. Byleirst reached out for Narith, taking his arm, seemingly to ascertain if he was real or not, but even when he had a grip on the other jotun, he didn’t let go. Tony watched for a moment, shifting uncomfortably from foot to footbefore he spoke up. “So….care to fill us in over here?” he asked, a note of threat in his tone. He wanted to know what was going on his home, especially while his pregnant mate was standing right beside him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:17 pm
MDaylus

'I didn't know I just assumed she was from a tribe that had met the Jotun in their original arrival here and learned their language.' Loki responded. He watched Kalani suddenly seemed overwhelmed by the appearance of her grandmother and then Loki's brothers moving towards her. Loki motioned her over and she came quickly escaping.

"I am their mother. My real name is Farbauti mate of Laufey. Or at least I was until he lay with Odin and conceived Loki it seems. That was not a fact I knew when you arrived at our home but it makes no difference to me. I have lived on Midgard since that event and made a family here. Kalani you are not my direct granddaughter but you are my blood." Farbauti explained. Kalani seemed relieved by that knowledge but Loki gave a snort of laughter before bursting into half crazed goggles. It was like everything was just so utterly ridiculously complicated in his life and this just seemed like another crazy piece. It was just funny to him suddenly.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely to Narith, or perhaps Farbauti now, eyes narrowed ever so slightly. He didn’t let go of Loki, just holding him a little tighter. “And you didn’t think to mention you were a jotun in all of this time?” he asked. His annoyance was cut off by Loki’s laughter. Turning wide eyes on the god, he carefully reached out for Kalani and pulled her over to his other side. He knew Loki wouldn’t hurt her, but it was best to keep the girl out of the direct line of fire of the god as well. Frigga just stepped closer, placing a thin hand on Loki’s shoulder, trying to offer a little comfort, unsure of what else she could do for her son. The jotun princes didn’t seem disturbed by Loki’s antics in the slightest however, too focused on their mother to care. “We have missed you mother…” Helbindi finally managed, arms crossed defensively across his chest. “Could you have not found a way to contact us in all of this time? We thought you dead.” Byleirst added.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:40 pm
MDaylus

"I didn't think it relevant since it provided no use to anyone." Farbauti stated. He hadn't seen the need to let anyone know what he was considering he had been keeping it a secret from Kalani. She hadn't needed to know since her parents had passed away. Farbauti had been the only family the girl had left and Kalani in turn was the only Midgard descended family he had left, he had been protective of the relationship with her. Now though that was jeopardized he knew but at the same point he was able to see his sons again and was sure that when Kalani had time to process things she would come around seeing as how she had been about Loki. "I missed you too my sons but I could not contact you. The Allfather had forbidden all Jotuns from Midgard. If I had tried to contact you I could have been found out and killed. I did not know relations between Asgard and Jotunhiem had improved since the war." Farbauti explained.

Loki couldn't help the laughter that escaped him with how ridiculous everything felt going on around him. During the time he had run away he had managed to find the one other Jotun on Midgard. Then on top of that it was the one Jotun that had more right to hate him than others because the conception of himself had ruined the relationship with their mate. It just seemed all too much for the god with everything that had learned already that day which is why he laughed his own mind barely comprehending it. He knew that the laughter itself was ridiculous too as he saw Tony pull Kalani away from him and felt his mother's hand on his shoulder. "Sorry....sorry..." he choked through his laughter trying to quell it. It took him a minute or two to get it mostly under control and try to catch his breath from the laughter. "It is all just so ridiculous." he tried to explain his laughter.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Helbindi’s eyes drifted away. “The relationships did not improve…not until very recently. With the death of father and the dethroning of Odin.” He admitted. He should’ve stepped in, they could’ve handed Laufey and perhaps things would have found a way to be sorted out earlier. Bylierst just shook his head and stepped closer, wrapping Farbauti in a hug. He’d still been young when Farbauti had disappeared, not a child, but not yet an adult either. Helbindi still stood back, however, just watching.

Tony kept a close eye on the jotuns, but he stayed next to Loki, rubbing his side and supporting him. “it’s okay Lo.” Tony assured, shaking his head at the apologies. Loki didn’t have to apologize for his reactions, he’d done nothing wrong. “Do you need something? Maybe to sit down?” he asked quietly. Frigga didn’t move away from Loki, almost looking protective as she pet his hair gently. Turning her eyes on Farbauti, she frowned ever so slightly. “I trust that you are harboring no ill-will towards my son or his family after caring for him for all this time and benefiting from the support and protection of his home.” She said carefully. She needed to ensure that Loki and his family were safe.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:54 pm
MDaylus

Farbauti looked a bit surprised by the knowledge that Laufey was dead and Odin had been dethroned. While he had no longer wanted to be with Laufey he had lost the anger at him long ago and part of him still loved his mate. He returned the hug Byleirst gave him holding his son tight for a moment. Loki was a babe caught in the cross fire between two realms. He had no part to play and no choice in it. I have no I'll will towards him and never have. And I lost my I'll will to anyone else long ago." Farbauti promised Frigga.

"No not yet but maybe in a bit." Loki responded. He felt tired no but he could stay for the moment to see what happened. He just hoped at the party Natasha and others wouldn't make him move around alot. When his mother asked the question of him to Farbauti he was sure she held no I'll will towards him. She had known what he was before now. Maybe not that he was his sons brothers but that he was Odin's son.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga studied Farbauti for a long moment before visibly relaxing. “Thank you then…for showing such compassion to my dear son.” She said finally, turning gentle eyes onto Loki. Despite the acceptance from Frigga, Tony remained stiff and on guard as he eyed Farbauti. He was not particularly fond of the idea that the jotun had kept his identity secret in his home all of this time. Even if it wasn’t the intended result, he felt some sleight to his trust had been made.

Byleirst held Farbauti for a long few minutes before he finally stepped away. Looking to his brother, he frowned slightly. Helbindi seemed to be taking this personally. But then again, he took most things personally these days. “Brother…” he started, but Helbindi just shot him a look that silenced the other. Finally, Helbindi rubbed the back of his neck as he looked to his mother. “I suppose there is much we need to talk about, both in regards to your time here and what has happened on Jotunheim.”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:40 pm
MDaylus

Farbauti nodded to Frigga when she thanked him for the compassion he showed to Loki. It wasn't like he would have turned the young god away either way. But especially not knowing that he was pregnant and how precious children were for Jotuns. It was nice to know that Loki held some relation to his own children especially as he had treated the boy as his own child. When Byleirst tried to prompt his brother Farbauti shook his head touching his younger son's arm gently. "You have a right to be mad at me Helbindi, but know that I wanted to take you both with me. I did not have power to conceal all three of us and Laufey had guarded you against me. I think he knew I wanted to take you." Farbauti explained but he didn't press more to his son. He would let him decide what to do about it.

Loki felt tony still stiff against him despite Farbauti's assurance that he held no I'll will. He shot the man a questioning look but didn't ask aloud. Still he watched his brother's interact and frowned recognizing something in his elder brother that he had done himself. "Helbindi, I know how you feel right now. That you been betrayed because you were left. Because you were abandoned or cast aside. I've felt that but I've also found that there was a reason for things like that and though that person may have had to leave like your mother. I know that they regretted it and missed others every second of the time away." Loki spoke trying to convey how he had felt in many instances to his brother.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Helbindi listened to his mother before red eyes snapped over to Loki. Sighing, he shifted uncomfortably. “I….I just need time to process all of this.” He said carefully. Learning more about Loki and his family was already proving to be a matter of adjustment, now Farbauti had returned from the dead. He felt the need for a strong drink and a little quiet to ponder over everything. Byleirst frowned slightly, but just shook his head, refocusing on Farbauti before turning his gaze towards Kalani curiously. “Humans hmm? Seems our family has a penchant for those of this world.” He said carefully.

Tony saw the questioning look, but didn’t respond. It wasn’t something he wanted to ponder out for the god at the moment. As Loki tried to comfort Helbindi, Tony recognized the place his mate was speaking from and curled his fingers a little more firmly at Loki’s waist, offering some small measure of comfort. When Byleirst’s gaze fell on Kalani beside him, he blinked, his mind pinging against a sudden thought. “Wait….so doesn’t that mean Kalani’s like some distant cousin to you now?” he asked Loki, face scrunched ever so slightly as he tried to jump through the math of familial relations.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:52 pm
MDaylus

Farbauti was a bit surprised when Loki spoke to her son trying to give Helbindi his side of experiences. He waited, watching and not pressing his son at all knowing this was up to him. "you're allowed that." Farbauti stated smiling at his son. He understood that there was alot to process with everything and would give Helbindi what ever time he needed. Looking to Byleirst as the man looked to Kalani who seemed to be hiding around Tony and Loki. "She is your great great too many times over niece." Farbauti countered his son's words about their family having a penchant for humans. He hadn't meant to fall for a human, he had meant to live the rest of his life alone on Midgard but he had found that some Midgardians were quite persistent. "I am not sure how Loki and Kalani are related really since neither share and family line. Their connect only really lies between my sons." Farbauti hummed in thought. He supposed they could call each other cousins but he wasn't sure that was really a case.

Loki leaned into Tony as the man curled his fingers into his side with his words. He took the comfort offered and settled as Helbindi seemed to take his words and say that he needed time to process things. He understood the need to process things seeing as what they had learned just a a short time ago. When Tony questioned his relation to Kalani both he and the girl blinked at each other. Neither had considered it but neither seemed to know either. "Ummmm...." Loki stuttered looking to his own mother wondering if she had the answer but the answer came from Farbauti instead.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga could only shake her head when looked to for answers. Asgardian lineages were always well documented and carefully maintained, so the specifics of such a strange relationship were a bit beyond her. Looking over the group, from the other jotuns to the nervous Kalani, to Tony’s still tense posture, she cleared her throat, straightening up. “Perhaps we should leave Byleirst, Farbauti, and Helbindi to speak in private. They don’t need an audience. Plus we still have people to meet.” She said briskly, hands clasping in front of her and looking over Loki and Tony. “And I’m sure your children will appreciate the opportunity to meet Kalani after all she did for you.”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:19 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to his mother as she spoke about leaving the group of Jotuns to their own devices. He could only nod in agreement with that. It would be best to let them sort themselves out and they had people to greet. At the prompting about Kalani meeting his children Loki finally moved. "Kalani would you like to meet my other children I am sure it will be less of a revelation for you. Loki prompted the girl who blinked at Loki then nodded. She was still trying to get over the shock of knowledge as to her grandmother who now looked very male and very much like Loki despite no family ties. "Tony..." Loki prompted his mate when the girl had nodded. He took Tony's hand tugging gently to get the man to move.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly followed Loki when prompted, trailing behind the god as the others followed, leave the Jotuns to talk and sort things out. As they reached the main floor, conversations could already be heard, the other Avengers settling in for a party. Amongst their usual chatter, there was a distinct bickering in Asgardian. In the corner of the main living room, settled around Fenrir’s play table sat Loki’s children, Fenrir in Sleepnir’s lap, Hella and Jormungandr, across from them. The three older siblings were all arguing, blocks in their hands and debating how to assemble them. On seeing them, Frigga moved forward, calling their names. Her words drew all of their attention and soon enough all of them were up and greeting Frigga with hugs before turning to Loki. As they had their reunion, Tony hung back a few steps, staying out of the way.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games