Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:22 am
Intuicide
He dropped out?

Considering the fact that I *might* be failing a class or two this year, and if so, I will have to come back as a supersenior...
If that happens, do you think it's worth it to drop out? Because I really don't feel like doing another year of high school. I'm sick of it as it is.

I couldn't say. My brother had the choice of either failing every course, or quitting. So he quit. He feels he's educated enough, in any case, and he'd already been accepted into two different colleges.

The issue is not intelligence, or knowledge. He's smarter than I am in many ways, and he is very well-read (better than I am in many ways). The only thing I have on him is five and a half years, and a lot of muscle. No, the thing is, schools do like technical achievement.

I would speak with your adviser.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:38 am
FogSage
I'm guessing nobody is there...at the college, that is. If it's as bad all over as it is right here, I don't think anyone's stupid enough to go out. But I could be wrong. v.v
Are you sure school isn't canceled today anyways? I know today was canceled at my college for Martin Luther King Day.  

Krissim Klaw

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:43 am
Krissim Klaw
FogSage
I'm guessing nobody is there...at the college, that is. If it's as bad all over as it is right here, I don't think anyone's stupid enough to go out. But I could be wrong. v.v
Are you sure school isn't canceled today anyways? I know today was canceled at my college for Martin Luther King Day.
User Image

Yeah, Maia doesn't have school today either. Federal Holiday.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:52 am
Lady Cobra Smirk
Krissim Klaw
FogSage
User Image

Yeah, Maia doesn't have school today either. Federal Holiday.

User Image

I don't think that's it. Because if it were the case, the schedule I was given would've said the sixteenth instead of the fifteenth as my first day on campus. But no, it says today was the first day, so....

I don't think federal holidays apply to my college. We only got Christmas and Thanksgiving off.  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:02 pm
Well, bad news. My father is moving back in with my mother. And guess what? Since I'll no longer have a part time job, it's fallen to me to keep him occupied. My aunt was like "This is perfect, it'll give you two time to develop a bond, a relationship!" I was not pleased by this. I don't WANT a relationship. At least not with him. He'll be pissy since he's not allowed any alcohol, and it's going to be 4 months before he's able to get around on his own. ******** that for a story.

Oh, and my aunt dropped hints of me having to help bathe him and help him to the bathroom. Sorry. If my dad wants that, I'll tell him right to his face to get a ******** nurse. I am NOT made for helping people go to the bathroom. Honestly. Talk about icky. *shudders*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:40 pm
Mrah, when my four day long headache finally went away it left me with another discomfort. My neck is in so much pain, I can't even turn my head. It hurts to just hold my head up. It's a little better now than it was yesterday, but it's also settled into my shoulders as well. This is not fun at all.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:33 pm
shoki_de_nai
Mrah, when my four day long headache finally went away it left me with another discomfort. My neck is in so much pain, I can't even turn my head. It hurts to just hold my head up. It's a little better now than it was yesterday, but it's also settled into my shoulders as well. This is not fun at all.
Owe, hope you feel better soon. I know I hate getting bad headaches. Got one this Friday from sleeping funny. Did you take something for your headache?

Also, good luck on the shoulders. Sounds like you might have strained something and the tension was casing the headache. Now that the headache finally wore down, you can feel it in the shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:43 pm
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Owe, hope you feel better soon. I know I hate getting bad headaches. Got one this Friday from sleeping funny. Did you take something for your headache?

Also, good luck on the shoulders. Sounds like you might have strained something and the tension was casing the headache. Now that the headache finally wore down, you can feel it in the shoulders.

I was taking Advil when I could. But every time it wore off I'd have to take more, and the headache was really bad in the mornin' since I don't take pills in my sleep. As for straining something, perhaps. But, it's not like I do anything that could strain something.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:49 pm
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai

I was taking Advil when I could. But every time it wore off I'd have to take more, and the headache was really bad in the mornin' since I don't take pills in my sleep. As for straining something, perhaps. But, it's not like I do anything that could strain something.
Eh, its amazing how easily you can throw something out of wack. I probably would have gone to the doctor if the headache hadn't cleared in a day or two, of course I'm parinoid when it comes to that sort of stuff. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai

Eh, its amazing how easily you can throw something out of wack. I probably would have gone to the doctor if the headache hadn't cleared in a day or two, of course I'm parinoid when it comes to that sort of stuff. XP

I don't like doctors. And it wasn't constant. On and off kinda thing.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:59 am
I may not reply much today. One of my aunties has commited suicide.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:36 pm
Aw.. I'm sorry for your loss, Crenn..

.. ~Takes a deep breath, grinning ear to ear~ On a different note, the girl I was so worried about? The girl I was so in love with? Is a dumb stupid whore. Oh, she did take aspirin, more than she should of. "She DIED That Night" and then "slept four days straight." She's a liar and a hobag, and I'm glad I've got nothing to do with her now. I spent a good hour bitching about her, walking around ranting, while NG was kind enough to write down everything I said and message it to her. It's no big loss to me. She tried to commit suicide because of a stupid reason, and then tried to peg it on me, though she'll say she didn't. [Her words were, "You suggest I take a couple aspirin." So obviously it's MY Fault for suggesting she take care of the horrible headache she was describing to me, though I told her to take three.]

~Prances about~ Anyways. I've been up since 11am-ish yesterday, it's 12:30pm now. I was going to bed at 12pm, seein as I was dead exhausted, but now I'm so energized I JUST CAN'T SLEEP. Damn it all to hell. Oh well, take a shower, clean the house, eat something, play LoZ:TP, finish commissions. I'll be too busy having a great time to sleep.

X3 Sleep is for the weak.

Sheol Zone

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:21 pm
I couldn't sleep last night, at all. Even took a sleeping pill. I was up tossing, turning and feeling hot and cold randomly. Think I dozed off about 7am. Missed school 'cause I felt awful, and actually got up around 2pm. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:36 pm
im worried about my dog even more. I tried some of Rainey's advice and tried crating her last night while i left for work. She didnt cry as much i heard, but she ripped up the paper in the crate, and as soon as i took her out peed on the carpet in front of me, and now not tellng me she wants me to go take her out at all..  

cassie_chan

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:51 pm
Sheol Zone
Aw.. I'm sorry for your loss, Crenn..

.. ~Takes a deep breath, grinning ear to ear~ On a different note, the girl I was so worried about? The girl I was so in love with? Is a dumb stupid whore. Oh, she did take aspirin, more than she should of. "She DIED That Night" and then "slept four days straight." She's a liar and a hobag, and I'm glad I've got nothing to do with her now. I spent a good hour bitching about her, walking around ranting, while NG was kind enough to write down everything I said and message it to her. It's no big loss to me. She tried to commit suicide because of a stupid reason, and then tried to peg it on me, though she'll say she didn't. [Her words were, "You suggest I take a couple aspirin." So obviously it's MY Fault for suggesting she take care of the horrible headache she was describing to me, though I told her to take three.]

~Prances about~ Anyways. I've been up since 11am-ish yesterday, it's 12:30pm now. I was going to bed at 12pm, seein as I was dead exhausted, but now I'm so energized I JUST CAN'T SLEEP. Damn it all to hell. Oh well, take a shower, clean the house, eat something, play LoZ:TP, finish commissions. I'll be too busy having a great time to sleep.

X3 Sleep is for the weak.

Honestly, she's stupid enough to think that your suggestion to take aspirin means to commit suicide? Damn. You seem to have bad luck with relationships. T.T

Least you got me to produce your latest brood of Sinchildren. <3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games