Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:13 am
MDaylus

Loki was glad when tony followed at the prompting, he knew the man was still tense. He had gathered that it had something to do with Farbauti at this point but he wasn't entirely sure what and wouldn't ask around Kalani who was following as well. Instead he focused on the noise to be heard ahead of them which he became aware of as his children arguing in Asgardian. Stepping into the main room he blinked surprised at what his children were arguing over before giving a soft laugh of amusement as his mother drew their attention. Loki moved forward as his mother did and embraced his children when they turned to him. He was more than happy to see them and it seemed the twins were eager to greet their older siblings as well or at least protesting the hugs as they kicked him again.

Kalani stayed back with tony watching in a bit of confusion and awesome before she tugged on tony to gain his attention for a moment. "I thought Loki's kids were an eight-legged horse, a gaint serpent and a half dead woman." Kalani whispered to the genius.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir was soon passed off to Frigga for her to hold while Hella and Jor fawned over Loki. “How are you mother?” Hella asked quietly as Jor reached for Loki’s belly, placing a thin hand on him as he stared. “You look well. Have the humans been treating you well?” he asked, meeting red eyes with green. Tony turned to Kalani when she tugged on him. Hearing her question, he smiled. “They are. They’re simply staying in their human forms, like Fenrir can.” He explained. “Jormungandr is far too big to fit into the mansion comfortably anyway. He kinda has to be in that form….and I think the others have changed out of curtesy.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:42 am
MDaylus

"I am doing much better Hell." Loki answered his daughters question as his son was placing a hand on his belly. He vaguely wondered how Jormungandr felt about his siblings kicking or Hell for that matter. He knew Fenrir was always excited to feel but he assumed this was the first time the other two had felt such things. "They have been treating me quite well Jor, even the ones I had not know before." he said with a gesture to Kalani. "She and her grandmother took me in when I fled from here." he explained.

"Oh.... That makes more sense. Have you seen them without the human forms?" Kalani responded to Tony's answer. She was a bit amazed by the magic still and how Fenrir shifted. She hadn't seen any from Loki much yet but she believed he had it and would display it when he was able to again. She gave a small eep and hid more by tony when Loki gestured towards her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned, nodding slightly. “I have. They’re definitely something else to say the least. Fenrir looks like a normal pup, but they’re clearly something more.” He said quietly. No need to tell her just how intimidating they were in their true forms. When Kalani hid a little more, Tony chuckled, carefully wrapping an arm around her shoulders, both to comfort her, and to keep her from bolting. “They don’t bite…” he promised, though he didn’t try to make her get any closer to the others than she was comfortable with.

Jor rubbed Loki’s belly slightly, brow arching at the kicks he felt against his palm, but he didn’t comment, looking instead to the girl Loki motioned towards. Clicking his tongue in mild annoyance, he sighed. More humans his mother was getting attached to. Hella was a little friendlier however, pinching Jor on the arm at his attitude before bowing her head. “Pleasure to meet you. I’m Hella, and these are my siblings, Jormungandr, and Sleepnir.” She introduced, pointing to the others in turn. Jor just crossed his arms, studying Kalani with careful eyes, Sleepnir bowed his head in greeting though, offering a shy smile. “Thank you for looking after our mother.” He said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:20 am
MDaylus

Kalani looked awesome at the fact that tony had seen all of Loki's children in their real forms. It was something she hoped to see one day perhaps but knew better than to ask."I thought Fenrir would look the same just bigger according to the stories." she stated when tony said that Fenrir looked merely like a normal pup. She looked back to tony when he wrapped an arm around her after she had hid a bit more. "He looks like he might." she whispered about Jormungandr when tony said that Loki's children wouldn't bite. She looked to Hela when the woman introduced herself and her siblings. "It's nice to meet you. But my grandmother is the one who really helped your mother. Should I still be calling her that?" Kalani asked Loki after she greeted the siblings.

Loki smiled gently to Kalani as she hid next to Tony and then smiled at Tony as he offered her comfort. "She's not entirely human Jor, she comes from your uncle's mother. Who are here if you wish to meet them though they are a little occupied at the moment." Loki spoke when he sensed his son's displeasure. Hela of course did not disappoint in her acceptance of Kalani but it was Kalani's question that had Loki pausing. "I think it depends on if he sired or birthed your ancestor." Loki answered.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Kalani’s words. “He was bigger, and he’ll get that size again one day.” He said simply, not offering the story. Now wasn’t the time or place for that. Smirking at her worry about Jor, he just gave her shoulders a squeeze before shaking his head. “He chose to present himself as a woman for all these years, I doubt he’s too concerned about being referred to as grandmother.” He pointed out.

Hella just arched a brow at Kalani when Loki mentioned that she had Jotun blood. “Still, with Jotun lineage that far back, she’s mostly human. The Jotun blood could be so little that is offers her nothing.” The woman pointed out, crossing her arms and smiling. Jor just came closer, leaning down to inspect Kalani. Sleepnir just tugged on the back of Jor’s shirt to keep him from getting into Kalani’s personal space too much.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Kalani nodded when tony said that Fenrir was bigger and would be that size again one day. She knew Fenrir had been taken back to a younger age but she didn't know why and knew better than to ask. When Tony said that Farbauti had been presenting himself as a woman for so long it probably didn't matter Kalani smiled. Tony always seemed to mke sense to her and explained things well. It was easy for her to see why he and Loki got along so well. She turned back to the siblings when Jormungandr approached feeling much more brave now despite Jormungandr having frightened her before. She inspected him as much as he inspected her and then tilted her head. She reached up and gently ran a finger across a patch of scales she could see. "Your real form must be very pretty if your scales look like this all over." she stated.

Tony smiled again as tony once more comforted Kalani. He knew it was hard for the girl to discover everything she had. It had been hard for him as it was and he had still been related to the people directly. Watching at his son moved to the girl he raised an eyebrow and then almost laughed aloud at the comments the girl made.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jor froze at the touch, eyes widening as his brain shorted out for a moment. Even if Loki head his laughter, his children weren’t so courteous, both Hella and Sleepnir laughing at their brother’s surprise, even Tony chuckling. Hearing the laughter, Jor straightened up, sniffing slightly. “My true form is stunning.” He said, lifting his chin slightly. “As vain as ever….” Hella chuckled. “I am not vain.” He snapped, Sleepnir snorting in response. Frigga smirked mischievously then, still cuddling Fenrir as she watched her grandchildren. “No more vain than your mother at least. I still remember how he preened when he was younger, probably not too much younger than you all are now.” She said with a sly look towards Loki. Her words had Tony laughing properly. “You talk like he’s actually outgrown that.” He grinned.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:44 pm
MDaylus

Kalani grinned when Jormungandr proclaimed that his form was stunning. She was sure it was but it was funny to hear it from the man. Even more so when his siblings claimed he was vain and he was protesting. She had chuckled at that smiling brightly. All tension eased from her when Frigga proclaimed that Loki had been just a vain sparking protests from the man that was followed by more stuttered protests at Tony's comment. She laughed aloud whole heartedly.

Loki couldn't hide his chuckling at his children's arguements about vainity. It was only when his mother dragged him into the fray that he sputtered out protests. Mother... Tony!!!" Loki protested more so as everyone seemed to laugh but he wasn't really upset. He was happy and relaxed despite the teasing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Seeing Kalani relaxed now, Tony dropped his arm and moved to stand beside Loki, arm settling around his waist once more. “Aww…I enjoy watching you preen babe.” He said sweetly, hooking a finger under Loki’s chin and pulling him into a soft kiss, even though he was still smiling. Fenrir grumbled quietly, but Frigga just laughed, bouncing the boy in her arms and shushing him. Hella turned back to Loki as Tony pulled away, tilting her head. Reaching out, she finally placed her palm on Loki’s belly, smiling faintly at the kick she felt. “I’ll have to plan to return for a visit after they are born.” She said quietly. “I never thought we would have younger siblings.” She admitted.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into Tony as the man approached and wrapped an arm around his waist. He wasn't at all mad about the comments and was only putting up a token protest. He stuck his tongue out at Tony when the man said that he enjoyed watching him preen. The soft kiss he was pulled into had the god returning it quickly feeling much better about things. When the kiss ended he looked to Fenrir with a smile as Frigga shushed the boy. Hela's hand on his stomach drew his attention back to her. "If you did't make time I think we would have to come see you when able." Loki stated with a smile. He hoped that all of his children would come and meet their new siblings after they were borne. "I did not either, it was an accident albiet a happy one now." Loki admitted looking to Tony with a smile. "Did someone tell you what siblings you'll have when you were invited?" Loki questioned to his children. He didn't know who had been told but he hadn't really been making it a secret.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hella smiled at the idea of them coming to visit her. “You are always welcome to visit mother.” She said gently, keeping her hand on Loki’s belly for a moment longer before stepping away. Jor shifted closer to her as she moved, eyeing Loki along with her. The question had them both blinking and shaking their heads. Sleepnir was aware, Frigga had told him, but he would let Loki surprise his siblings. Jor crossed his arms as he looked over Loki, as if he could figure it out without being told. “we’ve simply been told that you’re having twins, not a single child like originally thought.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his daughter when she said that he was always welcome to visit. "And you as well are welcome at anytime." Loki replied still smiling at his daughter as she finally pulled away. When she and Jormungandr eyed him at his question it was evident that they had not been told much about their siblings. Looking to Sleepnir it appeared his soldest and youngest were the only ones aware of his children. "It's true that I am having twins instead of a single baby. But they seem to follow along with the three of you. You'll have both a brother and a sister. Hela you will no longer be the only girl." Loki announced to his two uninformed children.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hela and Jor both looked surprised by the announcement, looking to one another. “Truly?” Hella asked, seeming excited, her normal composure breaking a bit. Tony nodded then. “Alexandra and Rayan…they’ll be your youngest siblings soon enough.” He said, squeezing Loki. Jor grinned then. “Still couldn’t escape having another boy altogether though….” He said lightly. Frigga sighed, shaking her head. “Yes….we’re doomed to have an army of boys aren’t we?” she said dramatically. “Boys aren’t bad….” Fenrir complained, earning a laugh and nuzzle from Frigga. “No they aren’t love.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:11 pm
MDaylus

"Truly as you stand here before me." Loki responded to his daughter's disbelief. He was glad she was excited. He was still slightly worried that his children would feel slighted. He smiled to tony as the genius revealed the siblings names, the first time they had been said to more than themselves. "Rayan Yinsen and Alexandra Kenna." Loki continued announcing their full names. "No, it seems I must have at least one boy everytime I have children." Loki chuckled. He wasn't disappointed by that, he loved children no matter the gender but he did wonder what it would be like to raise multiple girls at a time. He laughed at his mother's words about an army of boys and smiled to his son."Not at all Fenrir after all you and your brothers are boys and I love you all." Loki assured his son.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games