Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:25 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I think the garlic levels were too high for my Vampire body.

xd
no such thing as too much garlic ninja
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:26 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

I had five pices of garlic toast, and I didn't make my ramen well.

this morning I basicaly had to stop myself from puking.

hi ed

Man, that sucks sad

after I drank some water, seem to get better, but I can still feel it. not bad, but still gross

I know what you mean. That happens to me a lot to when I eat burnt burgers

D: Oh noes

^^;

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:28 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

after I drank some water, seem to get better, but I can still feel it. not bad, but still gross

^^;

You'll be okay, I know you will surprised
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:29 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
I have all the classes, but not all the disciplines. I made a bunch of characters from my fantasy story and I found a thing on GameFAQs that tells you how to make VG and anime characters surprised

I'd hope you would seeing how long you've had it. xp I've seen a few places that have formulas for people, but haven't tried myself since I'd probably be missing to many peices to make one. No big deal.

I need to get pics of them, for references when I want people to draw them for me surprised Oh! And I made Tifa 3nodding

Yayness! About the only thing bad about the creator is no scaling options. Other than that it's awesome.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

^^;

You'll be okay, I know you will surprised

yeah
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:35 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
I have all the classes, but not all the disciplines. I made a bunch of characters from my fantasy story and I found a thing on GameFAQs that tells you how to make VG and anime characters surprised

I'd hope you would seeing how long you've had it. xp I've seen a few places that have formulas for people, but haven't tried myself since I'd probably be missing to many peices to make one. No big deal.

I need to get pics of them, for references when I want people to draw them for me surprised Oh! And I made Tifa 3nodding

Yayness! About the only thing bad about the creator is no scaling options. Other than that it's awesome.

Scaling? confused

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:36 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Scaling? confused

Yeah, like changing height, fat/skinny/muscular, etc...that type of stuff.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:40 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Scaling? confused

Yeah, like changing height, fat/skinny/muscular, etc...that type of stuff.

Thought that's what you meant. Yeah, that'd be nice, but oh well. I like it just the same

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:41 pm

just now notessed Vash's post
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:42 pm

Af Mas
Thought that's what you meant. Yeah, that'd be nice, but oh well. I like it just the same

Yep. 3nodding

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:46 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
just now notessed Vash's post

^^; Yeah, me too
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:48 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Yep. 3nodding

Hehe, I really need to get pictures of them

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:48 pm

~grumbles~
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:49 pm

Audi Kitty
~grumbles~

I hope that was from your tummy D:

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:50 pm

Audi Kitty
~grumbles~

*hugs* what's wrong sis?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games