Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:39 pm
Kaine wouldnt look at her he only followed curseing at himself and thinking was that really worth it kaine? is the gate so important you risk marshmallow hating you?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:41 pm
she kept walking "kratos, where are you?" she looks around before jumping, nearly missing a darkling "freakin creature" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:44 pm
Kratos heard the thought as he struck one in the side. "Go..leave me...get out of here..." he thought as he was interrupted when a darkling stuck at his back, trying to get to his head but settling for sinking his fangs into his flesh, "Aagh! Get off!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:46 pm
"i dont think so" she kicks one away then grabs kaine, she turns to wind then appears near kratos, she grabs his arm then turns to wind, carring both of them  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:47 pm
Kratos reluctantly went with her. Waiting for them to finally land, this 'being wind' thing was making him dizzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:48 pm
Kaine was tired he didnt notice when one of the darklings grabed his sword Lust away from him "no.." kaine gasped as he felt his control leaving him and his body soon floated in the air and a dark aura was being emmited from his body soon lightning and fire was sparking around him and he spoke in a voice that wasnt his own "GIVE THAT BACK"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:50 pm
Kratos pushed off as he hit the ground in some weird field. "Aagh...man...I can't see straight.." He sees the fields spinning as he falls on the ground, panting and looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:50 pm
she felt a shock "woa whats going on?" she looked over at Kaine strangly, she looks at both of them before almost falling, she landed somewhat far away, she looks at them before falling and passing out, never had she carried two people, it made her even more weak when she used her power, with her asleep she released her grip, not able to hold onto it anymore  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:53 pm
Kratos shook his head as he got up. "Why does it feel like I have a hangover?" he stretched his wings, ready to leave when he saw River's body laying unconciouss. He sighed as he went over to it and bent down. He felt her forehead and checked her pulse before picking her up and carrying her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:55 pm
(hangover lolz XP) she whispered something about being careful then sighs  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:55 pm
Kaine saw as his marshmallow was falling and whipped out a tentacle of shadow and caught her he looked at her and with his other hand sent tentacles of fire and lightning on the darklings tearing them apart and pulling with his hand felt Lust coming back into his grip he sheathed it and soon a huge bright light shone and when the light was cleared kaine was back to normal and fell from the sky holding onto river as he hit the ground with a loud thump sheilding her from the fall. Kaine passed out instantly.

((damnit you guys are posting to fast im trying to eat here... scream ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:59 pm
Kratos watched the whole thing happen. "Ohkay..." he rolled his eyes as he saw both of them laying there. He smirked I'll just leave now...ow! He looked up at the sky, Damn...ok ok...I'll do it...jeez why did you make me the fallen if I still have to follow the path of salvation? He smirked as he threw them over his shoulders and walked back to town.  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:01 pm
(Dude, don't wave food in front of my face right now, I haven't eaten all day and I'm willing to cyber-snatch it along with a couple fingers right now rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:02 pm
((lolz XDD sorry XP)) she surrounded all of them with her power "s-stay away..." she whispered in her sleep  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:04 pm
((go ahead i think im going to puke i jus binged on like 3 hotdogs and thought it was a good idea to throw 3 bags of ramen into the pot and now i cant finish the ramen... its pork too))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games