Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:26 am
(what the heck is going on in this place I`m seriously lost!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:29 am
(Refusing to die, Zaizen came back as a Zombie and made another ship, called Undying Love, to search for Thorn. Kitty recently died, and came back aboard the Undying Love, and Thorn's consciousness is somehow reaching out to us.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:05 pm
(wow I`m like so dead now well hey you need to come and join me in the bleach!!!! its so bad !!!) gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:35 am
''see sir,i told you, but still we may have survived if i had used these, they can drive the user to insanity but its worth it to save people'' kitty said getting upset about all that had happened. she put the claws back on.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:25 pm
(Keiko, I would go back to the Bleach RP, but it has moved on without me. I no longer have a place there. It is taboo to return to a Faded Character.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:11 pm
(Fine whatever be that way J/K don`t hurt me I`m hurt enough and well go back to taboo then duh!!!)  

SweetKeiks

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:37 pm
(It would not be right... It'd be like a vampire stepping on hallowed ground... It'd be like posting in a dead RP. Nay, I shan't return to that place. It escaped my grasp far too quickly, like all the other Bleach RP's I've been in.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
( you can come to whatever you lease and as for this guild I can`t find out whats going on I`mlost all the time so I don`t know if this will be my last post for a long time you know??)  

SweetKeiks

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:05 pm
(Whatever!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:04 pm
she heared his voise, "Zaizen!!!!! what!!! i...i thought you where dead!!!!!" she burst out crying, she searched the ship till finding him, she threw her arms around him. crying imencly, "Zaizen!!!!! please promise me!!!! that you'll never do that again!!!!! i'd rather die then seee you do that again!!!!" she held him tight unwilling to let him go.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:42 pm
He felt her around him, but he could not see her. "I am dead, my love. And I cannot see you. I can feel you here, and I can hear your voice, but you're invisible somehow. He held her as well, tears somehow escaping heavily rotted tear ducts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:15 pm
"it is enough that you can feal me..........i am nolonger living, i'm a spirit. i can't even feal myself, but to know that you can feal me is enough!" she kissed him tenderly, her cool transparent lips atop his dead ones. but she couldn't care, it felt the same to her as if they where still living. and she would stay by him. for all Eternity...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:18 pm
"It saddens me that I cannot see your face now, but I shall soon. Let me shed this body, and I shall join you in the spirit realm." Suddenly, he began to shudder violently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:28 pm
she moved aside, letting him have some room, as the body pealed away from him.

(my, my. what am interesting situation this RP is in.)  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items