Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Knights in the east and Beasts in the west (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:53 pm

"I object. I kill for a divine reason, and I am not entirely a beast. Darius can attest to that." He reflected on the tormented soul that lay beneath his mask as he continued watching the battle.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:54 pm

sage pushes him back into the wall "dont start anything" she warned, she tries to take his sword away before he could do any harm to anyone

Aprilbaby1

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
sage pushes him back into the wall "dont start anything" she warned, she tries to take his sword away before he could do any harm to anyone
He sees her reach for his sword and grabs her wrist, squezzing it tightly. "Never...touch...my...sword!"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:57 pm

Not even looking at Sage and Yamato, he said "Yeah, don't start anything! Don't want to bring about Ragnarok, do we?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:59 pm

sage looks at him, a hint of fear in her eyes, she held her breath but kept on a hard face, not knowing what to say, she felt him squeeze her wrist and flinched a little
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
sage looks at him, a hint of fear in her eyes, she held her breath but kept on a hard face, not knowing what to say, she felt him squeeze her wrist and flinched a little
His eyes go back to being light blue and he let's go of her wrist. He turns his head. "I'm sorry about that."

Yamato Miyamoto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:03 pm

she rubbs her wrist and looks away, she looks back at him "its okay" she said quietly
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:03 pm

He looked over at the two and granted them a dark gift. Lifting the mask, the face beneath said "Shh! The fight's getting good! I wanna watch in peace! This is one of the few things that keeps my hope strong and you're ruining it!" The mask then went down, and Gemini stared at them once again. "Whatever he said, I think he agrees with me for once. He's not acting up." He turned to look at the fight.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:06 pm

Aprilbaby1
she rubbs her wrist and looks away, she looks back at him "its okay" she said quietly
"I'm sorry if I hurt you, it's just that my sword means more to me than my life, so I'm very protective about it."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:07 pm

Mobius Nightshade
He looked over at the two and granted them a dark gift. Lifting the mask, the face beneath said "Shh! The fight's getting good! I wanna watch in peace! This is one of the few things that keeps my hope strong and you're ruining it!" The mask then went down, and Gemini stared at them once again. "Whatever he said, I think he agrees with me for once. He's not acting up." He turned to look at the fight.
((Now I'm confused.))

He stares back at the beast while trying to keep himself in check.

Yamato Miyamoto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:08 pm

"like i said, its okay" she turns then felt kinda weird as the dark magic (or gift or whatever) entered, her, she felt a jerk of pain "gah" she said and leans against the wall, it soon went away and she stood back up, wondering what had just happened
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:15 pm

(April, are you sure that last post was in the right thread?

As for you Yamato, allow me to give you the spoiler: I was once a human who possessed great spiritual strength. When I was mortally injured one fateful night, I looked deep into my own soul and found The Balance. It asked me which path I wished to heal myself with. I said "Whatever." It considered that a choice of 'both' and transformed my physical form into Gemini, the Enforcer of Balance, and a beast to boot. I only exist now in the magical realm to which the consented removal of the mask is the gate, forever destined to exist in that void until Gemini's purpose has been fulfilled or he has been destroyed.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:17 pm

(lolz XDD im like half asleep right now, going to go soon and it might b XPP)
Sage shakes her head and rubbs her wrist, she leans agianst the wall then looks at Gemini
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:20 pm

((Such a detailed character.))

Yamato decides he's seen enough and walks out.

Yamato Miyamoto

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:20 pm

Gemini laughed, a very disturbing sound. "You look as if you swallowed your tongue. How would your people say it? I'm one ******** up ********." He laughed again, echoing in the room.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff