Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:16 pm

he turned to him, "Like what?"

she ran to him, "Zaizen no! get out of here! now! do it!" she didn't know what else to do, so she lyed, and broke both of their hearts, but she was a good actress, she had to do it, for him. "Get out of here! go! I don't love yuou anymore! alright! i don't want you! get out of here! I never want to see you again."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Zaizen wouldn't listen. He'd free her just for her own good, even if she didn't love him; that was how much HE loved him. "Here's the deal: Pit me against your strongest fighter. If I win, she goes free. If I lose, you get me as well."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:29 pm

"Get out of here you wretch! I don't want to see you anymore!!!!"

He looked thoughtful, "tempting, but I'll have to pass......is that thew best you can do."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:49 pm

He held high his keyblade. "I come with this. If I lose, and I become yours, you get this. It can open any door as well as any heart. Just think about it! You wanted to get back at Zeus for awhile now, right? With this key, you could open the gates to Olympus at any time! Think of the possibilities! Who knows? You might even catch Aphrodite in the shower!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:58 am

(axel's coming back but i dunno why) kitty's anger with herself was slowly changing her. she was human but she had a pair of animal ears and a tail. she then smiled.her teeth were sharp and pointed. she looked around and picked up some clay of the floor.she molded it into the shape of Axel.why she did this she didn't know. she then smiled as she put it on the ground. she slowly had something form in her hand. it was a keyblade never seen by anyone. it had the sun and the moon on opposite sides and then a mix between the both in the middle. she used it to alter the clay. it grew and soon became flesh. ''hello there Axel, enjoy your time dead?''

Axel smiled. '' maybe, did you enjoy remembering who you are?''
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:17 am

He was suddenly by Zatchin, "that is a true offer.........but i can't help but think..." he smiled slyly, "....of the possibilities, this woman. " He guestured to Zatchin, "Is qhite-" he sniffed her hair. "-Beautiful......" he walked around her, never taking his eyes off of her. "And she gives herself so freely to me, and I cannot forget..." he paused for a moment as if to relish the idea, " that she still owns her verginity............such a beautiful untainted flower........why should I let her go?" he lustily licked her neck.

she didn't do anything, just stood there.

((ew!!! sick-o!!!!!! gonk confused ))

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:22 am

(no just exploiting the facts)

kitty and Axel where smiling at each other. kitty's keyblade looked pretty useless but little did they know that she had defeated many with it. kitty went up to hades. '' listen take her and you have to take me and axel too. which means you have to cope with the insane but willing to do anything me.'' kitty smiled.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:24 am

(( still, ew!!))

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:26 am

(i could be worse, and thats without trying much)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:35 am

((oh, don't worry about that. It will trust me...))

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:38 am

''so, will you still want her if who have to take me? i'll let axel fall out of the deal if you want?'' kitty said circling hades like an animal does its prey.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:42 am

Then a thought occurred to him. Hades could not open the door to other realms, but he could. And he had a certain realm he needed to go back to. If he could drag Zatchin with him...

He blasted a shot of blue light toward the sky. Instantly, the Gatekeeper Clown appeared, grabbing Zatchin and Zaizen with its chains, dragging them toward Mar... An interdimensional Arm such as this had power enough to defy even a god...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:45 am

kitty was stood there watching and waiting, she knew that she was a nobody and her key blade eclipse was deadly as she was.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:46 am

she was pulled back into Hades arms, he wrapped his hands around her, smiling lustily. "She sold herself to me. Unless she wants to leave, no power can take her, remember?" he relished his victory.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:51 am

kitty was smiling. '' ah, but one power i know of may bring her back. organization XIII.'' she had began to circle again. how about, i take her place and you can torture or whatever me as much as you like for i am whole yet empty.'' kitty smiled. her tail was that of a fox.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games