Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:25 am
((lol you never know what to expect with me wink I could have a demon flip out in the middle of making out!! bwahahaha!! actually I've done that before twisted ))

What was once Raikou flies at her trying to claw at her with lightning fast reflexes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:30 am
((aw ur harsh XD i feel srry fpr teh person XD....i am bustin up laughing abut that XD i can hardly type XD lol thats why it is taking so long cauz i keep messin up))
she snached her ice sword up and blocked him while being knocked bac. she layed on the floor, ice sword blocking him from her, she tried to reach her fire sword that was in the holder  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:39 am
((lol yeah I can get pretty mean some times ^^ the main reason i did something like that was because the thread owner was getting mad because things were getting too mushy ^^; ))

A bolt of light shoots up into the sky off of Raikou's body, creating another blizzard only this one was far worse then the one before.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:46 am
((lol i dotn let it get mushy XD....well...yes i do XD lol))
she was so shocked she was frozen. again, her sword burn on her bac and waned to get to the ice sword. she didnt resit it and they became one and she used it to get free. she threw him off the fore and ice working as one and burnt him away and she took off a few yards and turned around ready for a fight  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:51 am
He laughs as he is only forced by, there were no burns on his. "You fool. My main element is lightning. A working force with fire, and his is ice!!" As he said that ice began to form over his claws making even deadlier ones. To add to that he puts an electrical current through them. Even though the elements didn't have much of an effect on him, but a few miner burns, the pure force and power actually did him a little harm. This he didn't like.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:55 am
"This isnt good......" she said "...damn....with i mastered this damn sword so i can have the other two swords......well i didnt...no reason to cry over nuthin......" she said as the sword turned covered to ice and it was grew large sharp shards on all over it even around her arm "...neber had that happen....." she said looking bac up at Raikou who was abotu to strike  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:28 am
"Bad move" He said with a wicked smirk as he went flying at her.

((Oh just a word of warning if he makes contact with her blade, it'll work like a conductor. Meaning the electricity will run through it till it finds a ground. her ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:32 am
((lol sweatdrop ))
she noticed that she couldnt touch him or she was toast.....literaly....with no options and he was coming straight at her, all she could do was run. she blocked and jumped bac every time he striked  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:14 am
He stops making hand signs. "It's over!! No one has ever been able to dodge this!! Thunder channel Ju..." Right before he could finish he stops suddenly. "No...I won't let this go on anymore... I won't let you hurt her!!" He grunts as he falls to one knee.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:53 am
Chihiro: *watches from afar using byakugan*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:26 am
((do you know how many emotions I was going through while reading this ^^.It was so amazing.Great story so far mrgreen ))
Khana appeared next to Fujuki."This is what happens every time,don't you think Raikou?" Khana said walking up to him trying to say it as softly as she could."You don't want to hurt anyone anymore" Khana said quietly a small smile coming over her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:55 pm
O.O whispers "....so this....this is her???" she said noticing the look in her eyes as she looked at him  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:33 pm
((thanks ^^ ))

"He...he'll never stop...not until I'm gone..." He said quietly still trying to get Jolt back into check.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:36 pm
(( mrgreen khana ur always feeling diff emotions when we rp together...so do i XD lol lir the time when Sero died O.O crying ))
she stood there trying to think of the most posible way she could get away without being cought and killed  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:18 am
((yeah but he didn't really die after that.He never posted same with Chihiro and the rp died...so yeah))
"I have the same exact problem" Khana said her eyes turned a darker blue but didn't go black.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff