Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:56 pm
Ryota looked at Arunu, " And look what he did to Shishuri... would you like to help me kill him?" Ryota asked. He knew Shiya was unlike to find the power before they killed Zach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Shishuri gasped suddenly, pulling Ryota closer. She said, "Ryota-kun... Please... Don't kill Zach... He needs... To stay alive... Since I cannot..."

Zach hugged Shiya. "It's alright, my love..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:58 pm
Ryota looked at Shishuri, "What? why does he need to stay alive... he doesnt deserve to..." He said, his eyes were disbelieving.

Shiya opened her eyes slowly, She hugged Zach back, "You didnt kill Ryota.. right? " she asked, her voice was slightly different.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:04 pm
Zach sighed. "No, I did not. Shishuri was the one I was after."

"Because... You must... He... I haven't long to live. I grant you my Shinigami eyes and my Death Note... Zach must live because... We are the last Ancients... He must... Save our kind..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:10 pm
"Please dont.. lock him in a book.. dont kill him... please..." Shiya said.

Ryota looked down at Shishuri, "So... you wanted to come here to kill him and now you dont want me to kill him..." Ryota didnt understand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:13 pm
"Ryota, me and Zach are the only Ancients left in existence... We must repopulate our kind... And if I cannot, he must."

Zach nodded, understanding.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:16 pm
Ryota nodded, He pulled Shishuri into one last hug, "I will honer your wishes, " he said. "But by doing that, i cant kill Shiya..."

Shiya looked at Zach, "Thank you..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:20 pm
Shishuri's last words were, "Make good use of my Shinigami eyes... And ask Zach for... Pheonix..." And her life ended, right there.

Zach pulled out his book, Crescent Moon. "Here shall be his prison, my love." He walked back up slowly.

((Ryota will be able to see Zach's name and lifespan now.))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:28 pm
Ryota nodded, He looked at Zach when he came up into the room, Ryota stood up. His eyes, the same shade as Shiya's, stared at Zach, "Pheonix.. i am supposed to ask you for it..." Ryota stared at Zach, how much he would love to kill him right now.

Shiya leaned against the wall. It is in the form of a necklace... she said softly to Zach. She thought back, the same bead necklace that she had made him when they were little had become his way threw the book world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:31 pm
Zach's eyes widened. "The Pheonix Down!" He cried. He ran to Shishuri. "You told him not to kill me, didn't you, oneechan?" He whispered. He dug around in his pockets. "I know I have it somewhere!"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:22 pm
" Zach, you killed your sister... before she died she told me not to kill you..." Ryota said, "I need to leave before i do kill you though..." he said.

Shiya, using the wall for support, stood up. Her head seemed to spin from loss of blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:24 pm
Zach yelled, "Look, you idiot, I forgot we were the only ones left! And," He sobbed a little. His voice was quiet. "She killed my actual sister right in front of me..." He pulled out a gem. "Yes!" He cried. He held it over Shishuri's chest.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:47 pm
Ryota looked at him, "I am not an idiot... " He looked at Zach, then walked off, he saw Shiya.

Shiya saw Ryota walking tword her. She didnt move, she wanted to talk to her brother, to tell him that even though he had tryed to kill her, she still missed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:53 pm
Shishuri opened her eyes slowly. She saw Zach and hugged him. "Oh, than you, Zach! Where did Ryota-kun go?"

Arunu pointed. "Down there."

Zach held out his hand. "Coming?" Shishuri grabbed it and he helped her up. Together they walked down the stairs, reminiscing about their childhoods.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:24 pm
Shiya was still using the wall to support herself. Her and Ryota were about 2 feet apart now.

Ryota looked at Shiya, he seemed unable to look away. He felt bad about what he had did, and he had no idea why he had.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff