Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:35 pm

Anki sat up slowly "its the past"Anki said out loud a little louder than he wanted it to be
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:38 pm

((i have no idea where he is so yeah, im just gunna wing it haha))
Yuki jumped lightly when she heard a familiar voice, she looked around, wondering who or what it was, she stood and saw Anki.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Anki looked up and saw Yuki and he got up walked over to her and scratched the back of his head"I..uh went for a walk"Anki said looking down hopefully she didn't think he went looking for her

Mabye im being overprotective Anki thought

((Anki was near her he just couldn't see her))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:45 pm

((Okee))

Yuki smiled lightly and immediatly hugged him, actually, a hug is what she actually needed, and hugging him was best of all, she could melt away her problems and jsut forget about it. "hm" she said lightly, still hugging him.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Anki hugged her back "preety cherry blossems"Anki whispered as he continued hugging her

((this is turning into a romance rp coolio heart heart ))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:55 pm

((HAHA I JUST NOTICED YOU CAN MAKE FACES WITH THE HEARTS!!! ---> heart O heart )) "yeah" she murmered lightly. She blushed a little and resumed her previous stance. "So....i hoe you didnt scare you by leaving, i jsut needed to clear my head a bit" she explained.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:02 pm

"Its Ok"Anki said walking over to the cherry blossems and picks 1 then walks back over to Yuki and puts it in her hair holding up her bangs.Anki smiled"guess what"Anki said while holding 1 of her hands
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:04 pm

Yuki's cheeks turned a brilliant red.
"what?" she asked lightly, gripping his hand back.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:16 pm

"im getting a hair cut"Anki said happily "And some new clothes and well....do you want to go to france"Anki asked her"I uh own a buisness"Anki said nervasly
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Yuki looked at him like she couldnt believe it. "F-france??????" she asked lightly amazed. "Uhm.....but........" she started and jsut smiled, "yeah i would" she agree'd.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:27 pm

"g..great"Anki stuttered"we're leaving in a week"Anki said to her pulling on her so they could go home. The warm bed Anki thought then shook his head he was getting tired
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:54 pm

Yuki knodded, it was still very early in the morning. She started walking with him, her gaze on the sidewalk on which they walked.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:57 pm

once Anki got into yuki's apartment he walked to her bed and instantly passed out
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:00 pm

Yuki laughed softly at him, and sat at the foot of the bed and seemed to jsut stare at the wall in thought.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Anki rolled over causing his arm to go over her lap and once he felt the warm he unconcisly put his head on her lap
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games