Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:18 pm
Erin cracked a grin.
"Maybe we can stay out here for a few days. Take in the heat." she suggested, shrugging.

Ben laughed, the sound nearly shaking the car.
"Pimpified?!" he managed to laugh out. "Not Iggy. Dear lord, not Iggy. He'd probably make the car even more boring!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 pm
Kael smiled, "I like that, just some time together." he squeezed her hand gently in his large one as he looked off onto the road. "i wonder what the other two are going to do for their little, 'getaway'." he tried not to laugh as he said it.

She laughed, "well that can be just as bad, you don't want to fall asleep at the wheel every time you drive." she shook her head slightly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Erin laughed and shrugged.
"I dunno 'bout them, but let's go to LA." she suggested, beaming at him.

Ben grinned.
"Well, whatever we decide to do, we won't hire Iggy. How's that?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:33 pm
she laughed, well we can't doom our bussiness before it's even born. thats like abortion and Iggy is the rusty hanger." she laughed at her disturbing analogy. "not that i'd ever literally abort anything." she added just so he knew.

Kael grinned, "that would be cool, never been there." he said. at first he thought that it would be dangerous. after all it's known for it's crime, not turist attractions but then he realized the worst thing he might run into would be with him.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:07 pm
Ben laughed quietly.
"Well, I don't think you're the kind to abort anything, love." he said, stroking her cheek lightly.

"Me, neither." she said. "But we can figure it out together."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 am
at first that made him worried, the fact that she hadn't been there either but perhaps thats why she wanted to go and you don't get to know a place unless you do. "alright LA it is." he smiled while tracing his thumb on the back of her hand.

Teresia smiled, "good, just making sure." she closed her eyes, feeling his fingers on her cheek and made sure her breath kept steady. normally she would have accused him of being distracting but there was nothing for her to focus on. So then, at that time, it was ok.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:46 pm
"But I don't know that we have enough money to get a hotel room..." she sighed, rubbing her left temple and driving with her knee.

Ben smiled at Teresia.
"I love you, you know." he said quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:21 am
" i know, or you wouldn't be marrying me" she said. "but for the record i love you too." she smiled taking his hand, tracing a pentagram into his palm and kissed the center. she gave a slight laugh wondering if he'd understand.

Kael gave a shrug, "no, it's fine. i've got enough." he smiled. "don't worry." he wasn't sure if she'd be ok with just how much he had. after all he was working construction at age 15, getting paid full wages and didn't spend a thing till this move. he wasn't hurting even after buying the small house and his job on the coast here pays really good anyway. so he can replace it.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 pm
Ben felt the familiar warm tingle that he always felt whenever Teresia said the Three Little Words.
"What?" he asked when she laughed.

Erin's eyebrows shot up.
"Ooh, really? Handsome, interesting, AND well-off. I'm starting to think I hit it big." she teased, trying to keep her face straight.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:34 am
he laughed, "Well i don't know about handsome and interesting but I'm not poor. I've been working since i was 15 put it in savings and never touched it. i've got quite a bit between the years and intrest." he smiled. "so i guess you could say i'm well off but i also haven't gone to school beyond high school." he shrugged. he wasn't ashamed of it. not one bit because what he wanted to do he didn't need more schooling for. he loved construction, doing things with his hands was the best kind of work to him. going home feeling tired from a good days of honest hard work was more than enough to make him happy.

she smiled, "well it's just the victims of were wolves were often found with a pentagram on their palm. some old tale thats completely rubbish." she laughed again. "just seeing your reaction."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:14 pm
Erin smiled and toyed with a strand of Kael's hair.
"As long as you do something that makes you happy. All I want is for you to be happy." she sighed. "Which sounds ridiculous, but it's incredibly true." she said quietly.

Ben laughed.
"WE actually aren't werewolves, you know." he said, nodding matter-of-factly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:41 pm
She nodded, "I know. the actions are all wrong. it's shape shifting not something taking over." she smiled. it was interesting how much she can preceive from just feelings and intuition. enough to be bold enough with her words to make them seem like fact. even if they're not.

he smiled, "trust me, i am happy." he paused. "now that is." he laughed slightly. "and thats all i'd ask of you too. be happy and everything will be ok." he grinned.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:32 pm
Ben smirked.
"Among other things, of course." he said, running a hand through his hair. "Time for a haircut." he muttered, tugging at it.

Erin smiled.
"I love you." she said quietly, biting down on her lower lip.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:38 pm
he smiled, "for ever and ever?" he asked tilting his head, pressing her hand there slightly.

she smiled and knodded as she lifted a hand and ran her hand through his hair. "you know, i could trim it for you unless you're afraid of me with a pair of sharp scissors." she laughed  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:44 pm
Erin nodded.
"Of course." she said, stroking his cheek softly.

Ben laughed, his voice booming through the car.
"You did a nice enough job with your hair." he said, smirking. "I trust you... sort of." he teased.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff