Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Can you be my studypartner? (highschool romance rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:59 pm
"What?" He turned to see what she was talking about and suddenly she was thrown in and the walls started to push him away. He stumbled from one wall to the other. It seemed to actually push him. He grabbed for her before she went down, but before he could grab her to bring her back up, he was grabbed by the wall. It didn't have arms, but that's the best way to explain it. It shoved him back and forth between the two sides of the wall, them getting closer together until they are both holding him and throw him down after her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:40 pm
((okay...that was weird....sorry that i haven't been on in a while sweatdrop . Okay, where should i go? Hmmmmm...*lit light bulb pops up above my head* Hey!!! I know!! *starts typing, eager to get the story out on the RP*))

She wandered up the narrow stairs, searching blindly for hand holds on the wall, seeing that she was completely surrounded in black darkness. Slipping occasionally, she worked her way up to a faint light up ahead.

Suddenly, Truth recoiled from the wall, something warm that felt like a hand helping her up as she slipped once again. "I-is so-somebo-body there?", she stammered, feeling sick to her stomach, not knowing who or what was helping her.

"Hello, Truth."

She jumped, surprised by the velvety voice that came from the top of the stairs. "Who-who are y-you?"she asked, not recognizing the voice.

The stranger smirked, expecting the reaction. "Truth, darling, don't you remember me?" Seeing her soft green eyes have a confused look pass over her face, he added simply. "I'm your perfect stranger, Alan."  

lady chava

lady chava

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:42 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
"OK, I could have sworn I heard a faint scream in an annoying little voice. But everyone has an annoying voice when they fall and/or get trapped in a secret passage. Which just so happened to open on the other side of that wall. Give me the book then we'll look for your friend." He held his hand out under the other one. Well, that doesn't really sound right, lets see. with his arm that is closest to her, since he is facing the other room, is relaxed and by his side. He puts his other arm between it and his body with his palm flat so he can grab the book and hold it at his side farthest from her. I think that clarifies it. It still sounds, odd.

((i resent that.... stare ....))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:10 am
lady chava
Walt-J-Rimmer
"OK, I could have sworn I heard a faint scream in an annoying little voice. But everyone has an annoying voice when they fall and/or get trapped in a secret passage. Which just so happened to open on the other side of that wall. Give me the book then we'll look for your friend." He held his hand out under the other one. Well, that doesn't really sound right, lets see. with his arm that is closest to her, since he is facing the other room, is relaxed and by his side. He puts his other arm between it and his body with his palm flat so he can grab the book and hold it at his side farthest from her. I think that clarifies it. It still sounds, odd.

((i resent that.... stare ....))

(What part?)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:15 pm
((lol, you guys are funny!!))

She gaspped and she hit the floor hartd, her breath having been knocked out of her. "W....Where are we???" She turned to Walt. "Are you okey?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:40 pm
As Walt went quickly down this trap, he hears a thud and then soon turns his body, although difficult, to avoid landing on her. He looks up. "I'm not that bad. How are you?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:51 pm
she blushed, "I'm okey."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:02 pm
He gets up and stumbles over to beneath the chute. One of the chunks of wood that separate the stairs fall and hits him on the head. He jumps, wobbly and says, "Two and one half badgers please!"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:41 pm
"Uhh......Walt?" She holds in laughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:47 pm
He shakes his head while steadying himself. "Yeah?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:04 pm
"You look drunk."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:44 pm
"Too bad I'm not. Might numb the pain for a few minutes." He looked at her. "Well, I guess this means we'll have to go look for your friend just so we can get out of here."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:51 pm
She nodded. "yeah, this is weird."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:53 pm
"Well, you did want to see ghosts."  

Walt-J-Rimmer