Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:09 pm

"I knew Skye was going to win!"Sukia said and made a peace sign and stuck out her tongue."Shut up!"Mitsuka yelled at her and the arguement began. Shiyoki and Minaki sweatdropped and Minaki moved then sat next to Shiyoki on the couch.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Skye sighed. Edge and Calibur... It's no wonder the Soul Swords were sealed again.

A little after the match, Sakura knocked on the door of wherever Sukia, Shiyoki and then were.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:19 pm

"I'll get it!"Mitsuka giggled and opened the door."Eh? Sakura?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Sakura bowed, smiling. "Gomennasai... I wanted to know how the match turned out between Skye-chan and Kaderot-san. Soul Edge's curse hasn't worn off, though, so I still can't see."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:36 pm

"Why are you saying sorry for?"Mitsuka grinned."Ano..Do you want to come in?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Sakura nodded, stepping inside. "Thank you."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:05 pm

"Your welcome.."Mitsuka giggled and led her to the living room,where the Tv was."Sakura is going watch with us,ok?"Sukia,Shiyoki and Minaki nodded.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:07 pm

Sakura sat on the floor. Before anyone could object, she said, "It's easier to find the floor than the furniture after the Edge's curse."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:01 pm

Mitsuka giggled and nodded. Sukia tilted her head then shrugged. Minaki nodded and so did Shiyoki. Angel jumped on the couch and sat the oppisite side of Shiyoki.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:07 pm

Sakura sighed. "But now Skye-chan is in danger..." She muttered. "The more she holds the dual Soul Swords, the more Edge can overpower her..."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:37 pm

"Does that mean Kaderot-san is in danger?"Mitsuka asked."I mean is she ever gets to hit him when they battle.."Shiyoki widened her eyes then glared at Mitsuka.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:41 pm

Sakura smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, in the Embrace of Souls, only the wielder can be cursed, and even then it can be purified immediately by Soul Calibur."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Shiyoki sighed in relieve. Sukia sighed and so did Minaki. Mitsuka nodded."I understand."Mitsuka smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:58 pm

The match was to began in ten minutes. Kaderot began getting n his armor and grabbed his swords. H e saw skye and actvated his spell seal so she could do anything to him. He walked up to her. "hello skye good luck in the next match" he said holding out his hand.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Shiyoki fainted and Sukia's eyes widened."I'll take her again..."Sukia picked up Shiyoki."I'll see you guys later."Sukia walked out the door and walked up to her sports car. She drove off and a few minutes later she arrived at the hospital. She helped Shiyoki inside and ding-ed the front desk."Aw,Shiyoki fainted again huh?""Yeah...but she's been out for awhile now for some reason.""We'll check her."The nurse toke Shiyoki put her on a strecher. Sukia sighed and sat in the waiting room.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games