Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 pm
Robin grinned, Rock against everyone else, that hardly seemed fair. Not that that was goign to stop her. "Alright everyone! Battle plan time. April, if you would?" April, a girl with long brown hair and a very female figure (One again, I'm actually bassing this on reality.) smiled and touched Robins forehead. A telepatic stream of battle comands issued from Robins mind intot eh girls, so taht Rock couldn't hear them. Telepaths, get him to stop moving. No diving or anything, jsut freeze him in his tracks. Anyone else who can, work on keeping him imobile. Any offensives, collect balls and prepare for the assault. Any elementals, focus on keepign him there adn keep teh balls from ever reachign his hands. Swirl balls in the air, give an earthquake, anything. Everybody else, prepare to fire. She looked around at her troops. They looked eagerly at teh prey, who starred right back with a grin on his face. "Ready?" A swirl of readies came back through the psychic link, culminating in "FIRE!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:48 am
''I think that, even with this big challenge, I just won't make it alone...'' A flash of mischievous flashed upon his face. The water from the water bottles sloshed out again and puddled around the boy's half. They all stretched up upwards and formed a perfect clone of Rock. From the windows, vines crawled in reallly quickly and made even more clones. The number of players were equal now. They all started snickering at the same time and ran around, with the real Rock, just to shuffle the play. They rushed to get the balls around their half and threw them at the other side. 2 balls, in total were launched with a succesful hit. ''Find me in here...'' they all said.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:22 pm
Robin smiled, now things were getting interesting. The girls continued to hod Rocks still, and then pelt them with balls, but each time they did, it would smile at them, only to reveal it was one of the clones. And the clones throwing didn't help. It was like fighting an army of Rocks. The girls continued to be hit and catch balls, but slowly and steadily, the girls team was dwindling. Eventually, (I'm fast forwarding) it was down to Robin, Lily (the photographic memory), April (Telepath), and Naomi (haven't explained her yet, she draws things that come to semi-life). These four against five R0cks, one of which was, hopefully, the real one. (Hehehehe, where do you want to go from here? I'm thinking right when it's about to end, BAM! Periods over. But I wanted your input.)

(By the way, I think I might go and make some NPC profiles for our classmates if you want to help design some of them.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:10 pm
''Hmm...'' The real Rock snapped his fingers, the clones disappeared. He stood on the middle head hanging, eyes closed. A breeze from nowhere blew his scarf one the side. ''Let the flames begin...'' Rock opened his eyes and raised his head. No smile on his face, his eyes shifted slowly from one girl to the other. He tilted his head one side, it cracked, then on the other, same thing. He bent down a took a ball at his feet that had been dropped by a clone. He made it spin on his finger. ''What'cha waitin' for? Only one guy left standing. Am I that hard to get?'' Rock smiled. a very faint glow was coming from his right eye.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 pm
"Alright then," Robin as nervous, Rock wouldn't taunt them unless he knew exactly what was going to happen. All the same, they couldn't miss this chance. Everyone, prepare to fire, but keep one ball each in reserve. Ready? The girls nodded, not bothering to look at Robin. "Alright then, NOW!" The girls let loose, throwing everything they had at Rock, save on ball each.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 am
Rock took the spinning ball on his finger into one hand and blocked the balls heading at him with it. ''4 left...'' Rock lunged off a ball. The guys were yelling ''Catch a damn ball! Don,t block 'em! We wanna play too!'' Rock just chuckled and blocked more and throwing them back.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 am
Naomi and April were out. All that was left were Robin and Lily. They were just planning they're final attack when, *Fweet* "Alright, bells gonna' ring in about five minutes. Get in there and change." "Darn." Robin gave a rueful smile as she headed back into the locker room. "Next time!" She called over to Rock, "Next time we'll get you, and you're little clones too!" (Couldn't help it.) With that sentiment, she skipped back into the locker room to change back into her usual cloths.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:25 am
Rock smiled. ''Maybe... We never what might turn out.'' Rock replied. Rock followed the boys and turned into the hall waiting for the bell, leaning against a wall, he thought of this match. In 5 years, many people joined the school. At first, they were about a dozen. Today, there were over 30 in the same class. The bell rang, the students filled out, some where still changing. Suddenly a gasping pain hit Rock's left eye. ''It started to awake again...'' Rock rushed outside to his tree before Robin could see him like this. She might have helped the last time, but it was nearly impossible to know at what extent the curse would go to. Rock let out a scream of pain, his body started glowing He jumped upwards and his wings appeared he flew up as high as he could, not to harm anyone on the ground. Then, an feiry green explosion lashed out in the sky over the park, the excess energy that the curse had kept. The sound of the explosion echoed throung the city and people on the ground pointed and shouted in astonishment and fear. Rock fell back down, burning and in smoke and crashed in the trees below.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:43 am
Robin whistled as seh changed, then skipped out of the room, slightly surprised that Rock wasn't waiting for her, he seemed to like doing that. But then she heard him scream. Robin started running to where she had heard his scream. Then, the explosion. "Crap." Robin jumped, it would be faster to just fly. Whizzing between, and then over, the other students, Robin got outside just in time to see Rock fall into the trees. "Crappitty crap crap crap." She dived for him, just barely grabbing him before hitting the ground. "AHHHHHH!" Rock burnt, it was like holding onto a log from a fire. Loosing all control over her gift, she fell the last few yards to land on the ground. Setting Rock gently down, she gasped, she had practically stripped herself getting there so fast. "Are you alright?" She couldn't hide the pain from her voice completely, but she kept most of it back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:49 am
Rock groaned. He forced his eyes open, and they teared up. He brought up a darkened hand to the side of her face. '' Just be thankful... You weren't beside me when... I exploded... If I have enough energy... I'll last... Damn curse...'' Rock struggled to stay awake, but his iron will wouldn't let him fall unconcious. ''I... love you...'' He managed to say.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 am
"I love you too Rock." But couldn't you tell me how to help you?! Robin's eyes teared up, there had to be something she could do. Where is that dragon when you need it?
(You know, the one you used I don't how many page ago to tell Robin cryptic fragments of the curse.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 pm
''You know what the curse does to Rock. First, the overflow in energy. Second?'' A voice echoed in Robin's mind ''You have already faced the curse effects once and got our dear Rock out pretty well, though he did put in his own help... THis time, the curse has only gotten stronger effect on the overflow... The second effect should be weaker, as more energy was taken from one side to the second...'' The dragon explained. ''The curse is nearly a living parasite. This one helps and hurts at the same time...I can suggest that you sit down with Rock soon, or interfere when he starts using his powers a bit too much, like he has just done today and the other time...'' Then, the voice was gone. Rock kept looking at Robin's face, almost crying that he just couldn't sit up and hold her in his arms until he needed to let go...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 pm
(Yay! It's Ms. Cryptic dragon!)
Great, another trip around the draining Robin merry-go-round. But her heart and eyes softened as she looked down at Rock. He looked like he was about to cry, and Robins mothering instinct wasn't about to let that happen. Taking a few deep breaths, she steeled herself for the second part of the curse that Rock was always so reluctant to talk about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:21 pm
Rock shut his eyes as he forced himself into a sitting position. He groaned, and twitched in pain doing so, but he didn't care. He wanted to tell her that he only need to get the regeration ring in his tree and everything'll be alright. ''Robin... Ow... Remember that... ring I used... to fix up your... glasses? I'd need it... and everything'll be... alright...'' He turned his head towards Robin pleadingly. ''Don't be scared to leave me... here. I can last... You remember... how to use it?'' Rock asked. He knew that all this effort will cost him a lot with the second phase of the surse amorsing in not too long and he'll pass out.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 pm
"Right." Robin took off for Rocks tree, scared by the fact that she felt so weak. After a minute of searching, she found the ring that Rock had used and flew black. "Here." She panted. Despite what he said, she had gone as fast as she could, trying to get back as quickly as possible.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games