Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:39 pm
Johnny leaned his head in her shoulder, "It is all my fault. I should've not agreed all those years ago."

Jaimie walked up seeing the two, "Aw....Hey Johnny remember Aniki or big brother which ever you wish to call him? Well, he knows you are here. He knows what you are." Jaimie smiled.

Johnny looked at Kat then at Jaimie the fury building up in him again. "GET OUT OF HERE JAIMIE." He said teeth clenched.

"Aniki wishes to see you and your...girlfriend."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:59 pm
"And why would he want either of us?" Kat asked angrily, holding Johnny in place.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:38 pm
"He believes you would be assets to the yakuza."

"NO I REFUSE JAIMIE. GO AWAY."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:45 pm
Kat glared at Jaimie. "I don't kill. And I'm definitely not joining the Japanese mafia. I'm a pacifist. I don't fight," Kat said cooly.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:30 pm
"You have no choice. They just want to talk to you."

Johnny glared at Jaimie.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:20 am
"And who says we want to talk?" Kat asked, still staying close to Johnny, just in case.  

Eternal Night 27

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:46 am
Kate layed down ontop of her roof, staring up at the sky. She stayed absolutely still, listening and watching all the sights and sounds around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:22 pm
"Aw, that is cute....you thinking you have a choice. Now before I call Aniki, where do you wanna meet him."

"We don't."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:53 am
"Look, I have lived a quiet, peaceful, and extremely long life, don't make me change that now," Kat said almost angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:58 pm
Jaimie pulled out her phone and hit redial.

Johnny moved swiftly pulling a gun out of his coat and shot the phone out of Jaimie's hand.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:09 pm
Kat jumped up, holding Johnny back as much as she could. She didn't want a major fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:08 pm
Johnny looked at Kat, "It is okay. I am not gonna shoot her...just her phone." He said tucking his gun back in his jacket.

"Well, played Johnny." Jaimie said staring at the remains of her phone.

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:51 pm
Kat had finally lost her cool. She had no idea what triggered it, but she just walked up to Jaimie and socked her right in the face, pulling her fist back quickly after she had struck.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:45 pm
Jaimie turned toward Kat touching where she was hit. Jaimie quickly took out her scythe.

Johnny pushed Kat out of the way being sliced by the scythe. Johnny grabbed his side and walked away.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:48 pm
Kat groaned as she hit the ground. "NOOOO!" she screamed as Johnny took the blow.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games