Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:44 pm
What...?, Alyce messaged Baku.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:15 pm
hello! *lays by the pool and Sighs* I want to meet some more friends and I want to have a snack!  

Julia Xpianus

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:34 am
[[Pool? this is the castle grounds.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:20 pm
'Its just a little odd how both of you go into the castle and only you come back out....and you look refreshed...Sorry, I guess I'm jumping to conclusions...' ...Baku messaged back to Alyce...Alucard, still confused, lays down, whining..  

TheScarletDawn

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:23 pm
Oh umm I had a quick drink in the kitchen...and he went to his room..., Alyce replied back to her. Well that's almost the truth...hate to lie..., she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:57 am
'oh ok..sorry that i jumped to conclusions...'  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:22 am
Crimson walked back into the Castle Grounds. "We are all Vampires here correct?" His eyes were totally white and a huge maniacle evil grin was spread across his face. "If not, who wants to be?" His fangs were fully visible and gleeming in the moonlight. "Its the perfect night for a quick bite to drink"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:42 am
celest stared at him. "what?"  

RosetteHiruka

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:30 pm
Crimson extended a pale hand as he moved closer and circled Celest. "Blood, my dead" His finger brushed her neck. "Blood" His drive for the blood was so strong he was having trouble with controling himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:33 pm
she went over to alyce. "he's scaring me." her eyes turned dark red.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:47 pm
Alyce smiled at Baku and then looked over at Crimson. "If you can't find any human blood why not try another vampire? It is almost the same, but not as pleasurable", she told him looking at her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 pm
RubyMoon46
[[Pool? this is the castle grounds.]]

Well not a pool pool that you can swim in, but if i wanted to I would... At the begging of the forum it shows pics for the castle grounds  

Julia Xpianus

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:24 pm
*get's up from the pool side. Runs around the castlt's ground and then jumps into the bushes* I can't wait tell sun down  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:35 pm
(( it's already dark. "His fangs were fully visible and gleeming in the moonlight." as M6dH6tter said.))  

RosetteHiruka

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:22 am
Crimson's bloodlust was ready to take him over. "I suggest that someone offer me their neck within the next few minutes" He narrowed his eyes as he glanced at the moon. His finger twitched as his hand jumped to the sheathed blade on his hip.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff